• Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
as additional

10363335_217970108412041_6709952594484878594_n.jpg

ordusunun-komuta-kademesi-yahudi-olan-%C3%BClke_164886.jpg

can this be coincidence ?

also CHP and MHP was talking a common candidate for presidency, this candidate can be Feyzioğlu also two these parties have a good realtionship with Israel and jewish groups until today...

First Haşim Kılıç (man of Fethullah) attacked to Erdogan and now this Feyzioğlu... as we see all these political maneuvers for frazzle to Erdogan so if they have a chance to coup they will do, if not they will reveal their common president candidate.

I think this elite groups missed too much of their strong times in Turkey, they hurry too much and attack all sides together, but Turkish people aware of their steps and we are not like ignorant as they think!

we were fish memory HUH!?

Yemin ederim bu AKP'liler gerizekalı..

Who ever critisize AKP, they are branded as traitors in Turkey, by the press which is ***-licking Erdogan and his goons...

They have done the same with prosecuturs, Police officers, Doctors every one. Only ones they left untouched is their idiot supporters.

I'm so sick of this shit. We should get sepreated with Korea. I can't stand to breath the same air with these idiotic fucks.

@TR-Ahmet

You should do your AKP and Erdogan propaganda in this thread without bothering anyone as this the only thing you do.

Who ever critisize AKP, they are branded as traitors in Turkey, by the press which is ***-licking Erdogan and his goons...

They have done the same with prosecuturs, Police officers, Doctors every one. Only ones they left untouched is their idiot supporters.

I'm so sick of this shit. We should get sepreated with Korea. I can't stand to breath the same air with these idiotic fucks.
Dont forget

Always

HUH :o:

If someone criticize AK party with lying words (a.g. Feyzioğlu) you allways like but someone criticized or blamed your men you can't stand. Actually you must look mirror while say your bad words.

@TR-Ahmet

You should do your AKP and Erdogan propaganda in this thread without bothering anyone as this the only thing you do.

If it is necessarry also you can open a ANTI-TAYYIP Thread,

So if you attack my Leader i'll defend him, why have you been uncomfortable like that?

If it is necessarry also you can open a ANTI-TAYYIP Thread,

So if you attack my Leader i'll defend him, why have you been uncomfortable like that?

you'll continue to defend him. We know.... so spare me.

Anyone who critisize Tayyip, is a traitor.... we should seperate men.

Tayyipland and Türkiye like North Korea and South Korea. You would worship Tayyip as much as you wanted.

secde.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We know, even if he comes and shits in your face, you'll continue to defend him. We know.... so spare me.

Anyone who critisize Tayyip, is a traitor.... we should seperate men.

Tayyipland and Türkiye like North Korea and South Korea. You would worship Tayyip as much as you wanted.

secde.jpg

<Mod edit>

you are living in Turkey so have you know any muslims who can pray to human ?

Last edited by a moderator:
stupid post
especially sinan and targon have aristo logic

şu siyaset başlığını tamamen kaldırsana
it is a needles thread
techincally it is not needed but in reality people open up political threads especially when there are big events. In a way it is needed.

we were fish memory HUH!?

We could discuss it furthermore.

''As an advocate to defend a criminal is not normal'' Are you claiming this?

''taking Picture with a jew is not normal'' Are you saying this?

''having good relatinship with Israel is not normal'' Are you defending this?

@Kaan this thread is just useless...

No, it is useful for those WHO have no idea about Turkey, just do not get involved in their game in playing the hatred towards WHOever does not think in tha same way with you.

Back
Top Bottom