• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Treaty of Sevres between Allies and Ottoman Empire before Atatürk and the war of Independence.

TreatyOfSevres.png

Treaty of Lausanne after Atatürk and the war of Independence

Turkey-Greece-Bulgaria_on_Treaty_of_Lausanne.png

Your insultings against our saviors are going too far, stop the BS or @Kaan must take actions against you!!!
Where are you quoting from? This thread?

How is that happened you say ? are you aware of that there wasn't a single battle, if we won at Gallipoli we lost at 10 other battles, thats how its happened ,there isn't any conspiracy here.

How is that happened you say ? are you aware of that there wasn't a single battle, if we won at Gallipoli we lost at 10 other battles, thats how its happened ,there isn't any conspiracy here.

But i mention about Istanbul, they entered Istanbul without war. Of course we losted lots of wars at the same time we won some of them.

2. Abdulhamid was doing balanced policy for keep our lands but these ittihat ve terakki groups messed up... Those mithat, enver, cemal, talat....

But i mention about Istanbul, they entered Istanbul without war. Of course we losted lots of wars at the same time we won some of them.

2. Abdulhamid was doing balanced policy for keep our lands but these ittihat ve terakki groups messed up... Those mithat, enver, cemal, talat....

Thats because after Gallipoli we were defeated and accepted Sevres, why would they defend Istanbul when they accepted the Sevres ? it wasn't the Enver that accepted Sevres, it was pro-Sultan government.

Thats because after Gallipoli we were defeated and accepted Sevres, why would they defend Istanbul when they accepted the Sevres ? it wasn't the Enver that accepted Sevres, it was pro-Sultan government.
Thats why they changed 2.Abdulhamid and put Vahdettin, actually Vahdettin isn't a bad guy but he was directed easly...

My mate dont take it on Ataturk, just check this map,

this is 2. Abdulhamid time
2._Abd%C3%BClhamit_devri_demiryollar%C4%B1.JPG

after 2. Abdulhamid unthrone we losted our lots of lands in a really short time and although we won Gallipoli war, U.K./France occupied Istanbul with agreement, how were they happened? i'm asking about this.

Ofcourse we lost our lands thanks to rebellions, wars, a weak army and other rising Empires, this is how it works, no conspiracy here.

Last edited:
My mate dont take it on Ataturk, just check this map,
this is 2. Abdulhamid time
2._Abd%C3%BClhamit_devri_demiryollar%C4%B1.JPG

after 2. Abdulhamid unthrone we losted our lots of lands in a really short time and although we won Gallipoli war, U.K./France occupied Istanbul with agreement, how were they happened? i'm asking about this.

What a pile of garbage. Abdul hamit stronkk!!
Yeah, compare the guy who inherited an empire from his father and sat his arse in a luxurious palace.. with a war veteran national hero who took bullets in the field for his nation.
This post is a clear example of your shining intellect
Really admirable

<Mod edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
What a pile of garbage. Abdul hamit stronkk!!
Yeah, compare the guy who inherited an empire from his father and sat his arse in a luxurious palace.. with a war veteran national hero who took bullets in the field for his nation.
This post is a clear example of your shining intellect
Really admirable

First learn be man then go and read something. Dont reply my messages.

Okumakla adam olunmuyor ornegine en uygun olan insanlardan birisin ilk once adam olmayi ogren dogru duzgun uslubunu duzelt ondan sonra gel burada bir seyleri tartis. Slang english yazarak bir sey olunmuyor.

Last edited by a moderator:
They want us to use English so all of the members can participate.:cheesy:

The last ottoman sultans were traitors to their ethnicy and people and Atatürk should have shot them instead of letting them get away (but i can understand why he didnt do that)

The last ottoman sultans were traitors to their ethnicy and people and Atatürk should have shot them instead of letting them get away (but i can understand why he didnt do that)

Actually its not entirely right, early Ottoman Sultans cared about their origin because of their claims to be rightful rulers, later Sultans didn't cared, but at the time of several last Sultans as far as I know to a small degree they're influenced from the Turkish nationalism too, but of course only nominally, for example if I remember correctly, Abdülhamid cared about Karakeçili tribe, Vahdettin I guess was accusing Ankara guys to be not being Turks but of being Balkanian, Caucasian etc. descent(I don't rmember where I read this).

It was NOT like they were nationalist, but they couldn't completely ignore the new trend I guess.

You are talking bs sorry. You are talking like the first years of Republic wher they aques the last Ottomans about bs things. 90 years later en stil people are talking bs. What do you think about Hakan AbdulHamid Han?

You are talking bs sorry. You are talking like the first years of Republic wher they aques the last Ottomans about bs things. 90 years later en stil people are talking bs. What do you think about Hakan AbdulHamid Han?
Died before the fall of the empire so i think nothing of him

his claim is "traitors to their ethnicity", I didn't knew Abdulhamid was such a Turkish nationalist ?

Back
Top Bottom