• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think not flying flags can give someone an advantage when discussing outside of the turkish section. You can say what you want without your country being attacked.

I think my flags are okay right now could you check it dear Sinan :azn:

If you was see me, you would be see that i m looks like Uyghur Turk so i hate Chinese :D

Last part is just joke, dont take it Chinese members :lol:

How was a thread like this allowed. Based on past experience thread like these turn into flamewars. the last two pages is more than enough proof.

I think any government who can stand in front of reporters and say they don't respect the judiciary needs to be removed quickly. Because they're basically saying that they don't answer to anyone or can be held accountable.

My opinion to the behavior of the AKP would be to send them to Allah to be judged, as quickly as possible we're better off without people like that.

And I believe that Hasim Kilic did the only thing he could. Criticize the government officials right up their faces! Because he can't do that any other time since the politicians without exception would claim he interferes in politics. But the man is just defending the judiciary against a government that tramples the rule of law.

@MrTopal27
People who said NOTHING while the state companies were being sold to foreigners
People who said NOTHING while the Habur and Hood incidents were happening
People who said NOTHING when Erdogan killed the MİLGEM project
They became patriots and we became traitors

At least on Erdogan's twisted little mind
@Saithan
The problem is,
These people don't have any sense of justice outside religion.
If the religion isn't broken, justice isn't broken.
Erdogan can't be wrong, because İslam can't be wrong

A 15 year old kid got murdered on our streets, by our Police,
Erdogan called this poor kid a traitor, a terrorist more than once.
Police became heroes.

Because people don't have the sense of justice, because people don't have the sense of freedom.
All they have is their twisted version of religion and that's apperently enough.
So screw that, let Erdogan family sell this country and make a fortune in the process.
Which they already did

And these people deserve every bit of his tyranny.

Last edited:
If somebody fake up about somethings who same mentality with you, you never ask sources or never query But if you hear different things which you dont like, you never accept even he has library.
What kind of mentality is it? So Kadir Misirligolu speaking with lots of solid sources but you are prefer insulting him.
How the hell do you know If I ask sources or not?
I lived my whole life in Turkey and what you said so far doesn't add up with the things I know
so I'm asking for a credible source, I want proof.

Even if the things you've said did happen it doesn't justify Erdogan's crimes. He even exiled the Imam who said Gezi protestors didn't drink in the mosque. Because Erdogan is a lying SOB and I have no reason to believe him or his people.
I havent said any bad thing about Ataturk so far but i must say that Ataturk is a not a God!
We already agree there,
What we can't come to agree is that ERDOGAN IS NOT A GOD! or a prophet for that matter
recep-tayyip-erdogan-in-peygamber-olmasi_520596.jpg

10157304_10152342247289420_9009156416490106707_n.jpg

STOP WORSHIPPING HIM yobazs!

I don't wanna live in a society based on *** kissery

Last edited:
How was a thread like this allowed. Based on past experience thread like these turn into flamewars. the last two pages is more than enough proof.

I think any government who can stand in front of reporters and say they don't respect the judiciary needs to be removed quickly. Because they're basically saying that they don't answer to anyone or can be held accountable.

My opinion to the behavior of the AKP would be to send them to Allah to be judged, as quickly as possible we're better off without people like that.

And I believe that Hasim Kilic did the only thing he could. Criticize the government officials right up their faces! Because he can't do that any other time since the politicians without exception would claim he interferes in politics. But the man is just defending the judiciary against a government that tramples the rule of law.
I think having this thread is good because alot of people are into politics so instead of talking about politics in the defence threads or other threads they can discuss here.

@Combat-Master would I be correct in thinking you are trolling with your current flags? :cheesy::bunny:

Most of us are anonymous to each other so having a flag on my profile means nothing, what I write should dictate to a certain degree which Country I support. Right? Guys? AmIRyT? :D

Also, please remember 1915. :P

How the hell do you know If I ask sources or not?
I lived my whole life in Turkey and what you said so far doesn't add up with the things I know
so I'm asking for a credible source, I want proof.

Even if the things you've said did happen it doesn't justify Erdogan's crimes. He even exiled the Imam who said Gezi protestors didn't drink in the mosque. Because Erdogan is a lying SOB and I have no reason to believe him or his people.
We already agree there,
What we can't come to agree is that ERDOGAN IS NOT A GOD! or a prophet for that matter
recep-tayyip-erdogan-in-peygamber-olmasi_520596.jpg

10157304_10152342247289420_9009156416490106707_n.jpg

STOP WORSHIPPING HIM yobazs!

I don't wanna live in a society based on *** kissery

If you dont pray to someone like God thats fine, every groups have some extremists as you know, you can see lots of stupid people who cringe somebodies also is that photo real or montage ? this is really stupid thing...

Actually real democracy incloude criticism so if somebody criticize to Ataturk, Inonu or Erdogan shouldn be trouble because if you believe they didn't do bad thing you have to stand of people speech. So i am saying this...

but that is not the case. AKP and Erdogan can't tolerate criticism, and they (including everyone who supports them) use whatever means they have to silence the criticism.

That is intolerance and authoritarian.

An example to what AKP and Erdogan has brough us is this. In caglayan courthouse I had the privilege to sit on a bench and see what kind of problems workers come to court with.

1. They worked from 8 o'clock to 18 everyday, including during official holidays and religious holidays (during bayram as well).
2. Their salary was paid like this:
- askari ücret (minimum amount) was paid cash, the rest would be transfered to their bank account.
- They didn't receive salary for the last 3-5 month before they got fired.

3. The workers had to apply to court to get paid for what is rightfully theirs.

Now, do you guys know who did this to citizens of the turkish republic, BELEDIYE! which is the municipality.

There are no consequences for the employer to put the citizens through this much trouble. I'm very sure in the Ottoman the employer would have been beheaded!

According to what I have heard, membership of unions has fallen to below one million in Turkey ever since AKP came to power. because people get fired when they're in unions.

Kul hakki yemek günahtir ve Allah affetmez!

On the wall behind the judge you'll see these words, "Adalet mülkün temelidir", and if there are people who don't respect the law and rights of citizens. Then we're it's pretty much anachy!

Erdogan seriously flamed German President... we should hear in world news sites a few hours later.

Back
Top Bottom