• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone listening to that guy is nuts if you ask me. Had to cut contact with a good friend of mine after he started watching that insane crap.

Same mentality insulting people so mods or admins could you deal with this issue.

Same mentality insulting people so mods or admins could you deal with this issue.

That guy is claiming that Atatürk is a British spy. So please excuse me if I believe that he and everyone who listens to him is freaking nuts.

Also if the Mod would please stop editing my posts, I'd be really grateful. I'd rather go with banning instead of censoring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kadir Mısıroğlu is nuts, last time I checked he was talking to spirit of Ataturk.
After watching some Turkish channels (not the dizis) i noticed how many politicians/religious men and others on Turkish TV are so retarded.....
I saw a guy who said that people in Gezi tried to kill Erdogan through telepathy

After watching some Turkish channels (not the dizis) i noticed how many politicians/religious men and others on Turkish TV are so retarded.....
I saw a guy who said that people in Gezi tried to kill Erdogan through telepathy

Did you know that guy became an advisor to Erdoğan after that ? :D

Aliyev takes Turkey's defense after Sargsian slams Ankara during Prague summit

“I am here and I can explain why Turkey-Armenia border is closed. The border was closed after the Kalbajar city of Azerbaijan was occupied [by Armenians] in April 1993. Before that, all Azeris who constituted 30 percent of Nagorno-Karabakh's population were expelled. Right now, 20 percent of the Azeri territory is under Armenian occupation,” Aliyev said.

Thank Allah, At least there are other Turkic countries to defend us, while our Pm is busy with....

Aliyev takes Turkey's defense after Sargsian slams Ankara during Prague summit - INTERNATIONAL

I dont think you will check but read that "Yalan Söyleyen Tarih Utansın volume 3"
I checked out the outhor, seems biased. Does he have a credible source?
Kadir Mısıroğlu is nuts, last time I checked he was talking to spirit of Ataturk.
He's making it obvious that he's drunk... I've seen sober people, and drunk people, and I can tell one from the other :)
Did you know that guy became an advisor to Erdoğan after that ? :D
He also said that "submarines are obsolete weapons" ...Moron

Imagine him working with Murad Bayar now -_-
This is a system that rewards *** kissing, If you want to be loved and rewarded you have some sucking up to do. If you criticize, you are done. If you suck up to the right people, you get rich.

Last edited:
If somebody fake up about somethings who same mentality with you, you never ask sources or never query

But if you hear different things which you dont like, you never accept even he has library.

What kind of mentality is it? So Kadir Misirligolu speaking with lots of solid sources but you are prefer insulting him.

I havent said any bad thing about Ataturk so far but i must say that Ataturk is a not a God!

You are swearing Islam and not accept of the Allah words then you are saying Ataturk is an untouchable.

What kind of mentality is it? We are not living in that dictators countries so here not egypt or syria!

Ataturk brought democracy but after him you and your mentality messed up, so you never develop democracy or human rights. This way Turkish people never select mhp or chp so your time is over...

Last edited:
No one insulted Islam. In fact most of us are Muslims.
--------------------------------------------------------------
But I really like this thread. It shows how some individuals unconsciously develop "stories" to help their argument. It is must likely due to some unorthodox TV shows. Hmmm what can they be?

Agent hunter tv program is tonight on AHaber tv at 21:00 which called as YazBoz

Lets blame this program :chilli:

I wonder that if they are not agent or what else why people worry about people, parties and groups.

They show them with history books and real evidences, lets check it tonight also they invites professores, writers, historian so on every week and they advices very solid books to audience. Must consider I think!

Agent hunter tv program is tonight on AHaber tv at 21:00 which called as YazBoz

Lets blame this program :chilli:

I wonder that if they are not agent or what else why people worry about people, parties and groups.

They show them with history books and real evidences, lets check it tonight also they invites professores, writers, historian so on every week and they advices very solid books to audience. Must consider I think!

First you called people traitors, now you calling people agents?

You must really have a real hard on dude.

It quite sad actually.

And offensive.

We were talk on it you hard dude check before pages.

Are You understand only agent and traitor side ?

If you are take it personnelly it is your problem. I dont say anything to you.

Dude, I got your other points. And they are valid as most people that go that show are intact historians. I'm no historian so I can't judge. But when it comes to calling insults to someone with a different view, I get angry.

If your not going to slip in a insult every two posts explain what they talk in that program you are talking about.

Ahmet, is there a reason that you don't fly our country's flag, under your username ?

also @Combat-Master

Back
Top Bottom