What's new

Turkish PM’s ‘Zionist’ comment sparks international outcry

The same freedom of speech that geats you a Turkish jail for speaking about Armenians?

This is BS, name on person that had to spend time in jail because of that. Name one.

Again, what i'm saying is in such scenario Israel cannot follow the same reckless policies as it is doing today.
The "reckless" bit is that Israel keeps taking punches that its neighbors wouldn't envision taking themselves, encouraging further aggression on their part - and tempting countries like Turkey to join in.

It would think twice before making such stupid decisions like MM.
The only difference is that in case of a second MM Israel will be better prepared and won't trust Erdogan's word at all.

I'm not saying it to a jew but to a country named Israel. I have no problem with jews, and there haven't been any changes in my character either.
I'm a Jew and you're saying it to me. You're implying that Israel's position should be...well, I gotta keep the language clean here...at Turkey's feet. I have great respect for Turks and their past role promoting Zionism and protecting Jews from Arabs but I don't recall any Turk claiming this would be the price for it.

Israel killed 9 Turkish civillians during an illegal operation -
Israel's military operations in this matter were 100% perfectly legal and Erdogan knows it. But because only a minority of Turks know other language media well he's succeeded in snowing most of the country. Is it your duty as a Turk who knows better to support him or support Turkish freedom against his tyranny?

Zionist arrogance will be end of Israel one day without a doubt.

Couldn't agree more and I'm Anti-Semite or something like that. The arrogance and actions of the last few years made Israel a lot less "popular" in tons of European countries. While the leaders of those countries still support or at least dont undermine their actions, the question is how long will they be able to, if the people dont agree with it. Look at Norway which is probably the freest country in the world. They dont need the US or someone else. They are not in anyway connected to Israelis or Muslims or Arabs.
I think their judgement is very objective and even they will have a Palestinian embassy soon. I dont give a fudge about Palestinians but its a sign imo.

I think the Turks here need a jolt of reality:

peace+activist2a.jpg

glossary.jpg

prog2.png

Let's to watch it a bit political.

There were rumors about an incoming apology about mistakes on mavi marmara operation. If that comes, no doubt will be associated with huge west pressure, Turkey has to change the stance regard to Israel.

Turkey needs current stand to be a major player in middle east spring. I think this noise was the guaranty that the apology wont come!

To how extent is important for Turkey to have a major rule in middle east spring? is another question.

So the only apology that really should be sought is from Turkey to Israel. If the Turkish government won't do so, why not shouldn't individual Turks apologize for the conduct of their country's leadership?

I'll add something else: I've come on very strong here but I've never been in the bind you Turks are in now. The fact that I'm an American and a Zionist doesn't make me a superior or braver person than you. I'll probably never be tested the way you are today.

The only difference is that in case of a second MM Israel will be better prepared and won't trust Erdogan's word at all.

What do you mean by Erdogan's word?

I'm a Jew and you're saying it to me. You're implying that Israel's position should be...well, I gotta keep the language clean here...at Turkey's feet. I have great respect for Turks and their past role promoting Zionism and protecting Jews from Arabs but I don't recall any Turk claiming this would be the price for it.

No, i didn't say that nor meant to degrade Israel.

Killing 9 Turkish civillians in international waters is not the way of showing respect. Defending it here is not either.

Israel's military operations in this matter were 100% perfectly legal and Erdogan knows it. But because only a minority of Turks know other language media well he's succeeded in snowing most of the country. Is it your duty as a Turk who knows better to support him or support Turkish freedom against his tyranny?

I know my duties very well, and my stance against Erdogan, his party and his ideology is clear.

As for the raid being 100% legal, i'm not willing to start another endless argument about MM once again.

Winston Churchill was not a Zionist until he visited Gaza after WWI and was greeted by a crowd of 150,000 shouting "Death to the Jews!" So far from being "narrow minded and shallow" we're just talking about recognizing reality.
I don't see anyone screaming "death to jews" in here. That sort of thing doesn't happen in Turkey. Although there were some hot headed morons in that ship but they've killed an innocent kid named Furkan. He was also your countryman, took shots at his head in the name of self defense.

Believe me when I say they'll get what's coming to them.
That's what the Communist soldiers said in response to Czech protests of their country's invasion in 1968. Do you like Communists, too?
Nope, I despise commies :) sure we can bond over this and make friends :rofl:

So the only apology that really should be sought is from Turkey to Israel. If the Turkish government won't do so,

Israel leadership is crazy, too. As Ahmadinejad is. By joining Erdogan middle east is a full crazy land.

why not shouldn't individual Turks apologize for the conduct of their country's leadership?

Because no one apologize the murderers!

I think the Turks here need a jolt of reality:
glossary.jpg

This is so pathetic. Israel should have released the rest of the videos where the victims were getting shot instead of publisihing 2 minute long propaganda pieces and pictures with sarcastic and retarded quotes.

A thermal camera was recording the whole event in Israeli ship, moreover there were dozens of journalists in the MM, they were recording it too but for some reason, Israel decided to confiscate those evidences which could help clear its name by showing the supposedly "bloodthirsty activists" while they were attacking on Israeli soldiers right before getting shot.

rtr3ecgf_copy.si.jpg

Turkey's Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan during a news conference after the opening session of the fifth United Nations Alliance of Civilizations Forum in Vienna February 27, 2013. (Reuters / Heinz-Peter Bader)
Oh, you posted a wrong pic. Here is the correct one:
rtr3ecgf_copy.1362434021.jpg

Turkey's Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan during a news conference after the opening session of the fifth United Nations Alliance of Civilizations Forum in Vienna February 27, 2013. (Reuters / Heinz-Peter Bader)

They shot down our plane, executed our pilots, struck our territory with artillery. Because thousands of refugees still coming to Turkey and we need them deported, because we need to establish military presence in Syria in order to get to Israel.

We got both moral and strategic grounds and needs to bomb Syria and hang al-asad publicly. Anyway, it won't happen because we've got a bunch of old farts running the country. We need a young and courageous leader. Erdo is a fvckin puss :)

tumblr_m5ste8Pw0X1qeg0l1o3_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom