What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

There is almost no gain. No, we did not stop Menbic from uniting with Afrin, they are friends with Assad and Russia now, which mean they are united through a southern part.

The only good thing that might come out of this is that the masses might be able to see how much of manipulative liar Erdogan truelly is, which ofcourse means more people voting "No" on the referandum on the 16th of April. He has been barking for years now that Turkey and its backed rebels will eventually take Manbij, which we have yet to see happening. But knowing the average AKP voter they will do some crazy mind gymnastics and invent some moronic conspiracy theory as an excuse like they usually do.

Prime minister said last night in tv : " ES has ended. If we start a new operation, its' name will be different".

So, for me ; probabilties are :

1. Dicle kalkanı,

2. Fırat fırtınası,

3. dicle fırtınası,

Or three of them , one after the other.

Lets see..

*** in 90's we had saw these names in the IRAQ field ... usa and its' allies , firstly have started "desert SHIELD" to gain a position and stop the enemy, then started second leg of the war : "desert STORM" to establish their targets.

Last edited:
In the end Turkey will strike a deal with YPG to recognize the organization in exchnage of controling territory west of Euphrates river

In the end Turkey will strike a deal with YPG to recognize the organization in exchnage of controling territory west of Euphrates river

In the end Greece will strike a deal with Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus to recognize the independent Republic in exchnage of securing existence of Southern Cyprus on Cyprus Island.

So we officially have pkk as a neighbour thanks to erdogan?

Adım adım bizi batırıyor bu gürcü
what are you talking about? you kemalist always collaborated with pkk the only thing you did was chase pkk in their caves and inside iraq. we are chasing pkk inside our own cities, you kemalist are traitors along with your jews friends you prought pkk ypg along our borders. you all don't want a strong Turkiye and come 16th of april we are going to show you just that, we are going to conquer the whole region from aleppo to manbij moscow to berlin to washington. just wait and see long live tayyip.

what are you talking about? you kemalist always collaborated with pkk the only thing you did was chase pkk in their caves and inside iraq. we are chasing pkk inside our own cities, you kemalist are traitors along with your jews friends you prought pkk ypg along our borders. you all don't want a strong Turkiye and come 16th of april we are going to show you just that, we are going to conquer the whole region from aleppo to manbij moscow to berlin to washington. just wait and see long live tayyip.

elhamdullilah, we are super power but nobody wants us to be hyper power. They are jelous because we make bigger bridges than them. They are jealous because they cant make such a big palace like ours. Elhamdullilah our great presidents son is a multi millionaire and he has 650 advisers. Masallah

Turkey has lost a lot of credibility in northern Syria. There appears to be no coherent strategy and a very inefficient diplomatic process, with much talks that yield nothing.

Jokes aside. Im very concerned about the fact that we are part of NATO we are essentialy providing security for eastern europe while NATO is backing multiple terror fractions against us. US and Russia are both helping the YPG while there is no proper answer how to handle it. i would from this point go out of NATO since our security is under massive risk because of them and would take a neutral stance in this conflict between russia and west/nato. If that is the end plan of creating a terror state at our border while we are essentialy providing the west security then i dont agree with that and i want the government to withdraw from nato and take back the eu application.

Operation euprathes shield ended and i would like to pay respect to all our sehits. r.i.p.

No deal,only orders from the US to either recognize the YPG and get something small or face the consequences,and of course the government will bring ''the deal'' as a victory.

Jokes aside. Im very concerned about the fact that we are part of NATO we are essentialy providing security for eastern europe while NATO is backing multiple terror fractions against us. US and Russia are both helping the YPG while there is no proper answer how to handle it. i would from this point go out of NATO since our security is under massive risk because of them and would take a neutral stance in this conflict between russia and west/nato. If that is the end plan of creating a terror state at our border while we are essentialy providing the west security then i dont agree with that and i want the government to withdraw from nato and take back the eu application.

Operation euprathes shield ended and i would like to pay respect to all our sehits. r.i.p.

USA and Russia seek their interest and long term strategic plan , for both of them , strong countries In ME are unacceptable ....

Erdogan's plan was replacing Assad with a Turkey friendly goverment so he can revive Ottoman Empire as he dreams, but it didn't go according to the plan. He took the "Kurd Issue" too lightly and thought to himself that nothing can go wrong, and here we are now.
What Erdogan thought to himself:
56835c35c361880a058b45e9.jpg

And here's the result of his policies in Kirkuk:
http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/...-Kurdistan-flag-on-all-governmental-buildings

Erdogan's plan was replacing Assad with a Turkey friendly goverment so he can revive Ottoman Empire as he dreams, but it didn't go according to the plan. He took the "Kurd Issue" too lightly and thought to himself that nothing can go wrong, and here we are now.
What Erdogan thought to himself:
56835c35c361880a058b45e9.jpg

And here's the result of his policies in Kirkuk:
http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/...-Kurdistan-flag-on-all-governmental-buildings
Turkey have nothing to do with kirkuk or Iraq internal matters, there are no Turkish millitary thats conducting an operation in Iraq. as far as im aware, you are confussing with syria. if you are blaming anyone with the current mess in Iraq. then it should be Iran Usa or saudi arabia they are the most influential in Iraq.

Last edited:
Turkey have nothing to do with kirkuk or Iraq internal matters, there are no Turkish millitary thats conducting an operation in Iraq. as far as im aware, you are confussing with syria. if you are blaming anyone with the current mess in Iraq. then it should be Iran Usa or saudi arabia they are the most influential in Iraq.
Bro i'm not talking about Iraq's internal matters, I'm talking about Syria. The only way that the Kurds can get what they want is through destabilizing of current regimes in the middle east and this is the last thing one should do. Now that Kurds see that they have a self governed region in Iraq and they can get an Independent one in Syria (thanks to Erdogan and GCC 's plan to overthrow Assad), You can't be surprised they behave like this in Kirkuk.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom