What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Well I was watching to video on and on. I realized when one of the man was being burnt. On his hand there was something really white.. and around it was burned

I havnt watched the video nor plan to but we need to take into consideration what the goal of this video was. I think it was to lower our moral but also try to provoke us into getting sucked into Syria on a full scale. Terrorists want us to abandon our usual way of life and give them attention. They want to ruin the target country's economy and society until the nation is not willing to fight. We have to step up our efforts against Daesh but in a controlled manner.

I havnt watched the video nor plan to but we need to take into consideration what the goal of this video was. I think it was to lower our moral but also try to provoke us into getting sucked into Syria on a full scale. Terrorists want us to abandon our usual way of life and give them attention. They want to ruin the target country's economy and society until the nation is not willing to fight. We have to step up our efforts against Daesh but in a controlled manner.

I think they utterly underestimate how Turks react to such things, and this lowering morale, isn't what effect this will get.

USA-Israel-NATO-ISIS-KSA-Qatar
USA-Israel-NATO-Kurds
USA-Israel-NATO-AlNusra-KSA-Qatar

VS

Iran-Syria-Russia-Iraq-Lebanon-China-Pakistan

I don't know where to put Turkey and Egypt.
Would you help me guys?

Keep your off topic bullshit else where

We should burn al bab tot the ground. Kill everyone and everything. This is utter bullshit, the civilians should run or face death from above. Demoralize the Isis scum by destroying everything they have. **** all the civilians who stay in Isis held area's. they can all die.

Ffs man.

Keep your off topic bullshit else where
Wow Dutch guy don't go angry bro if you are a dutch i have no doubt you are not!!!.
That was just a friendly question.

We should burn al bab tot the ground. Kill everyone and everything. This is utter bullshit, the civilians should run or face death from above. Demoralize the Isis scum by destroying everything they have. **** all the civilians who stay in Isis held area's. they can all die.

Ffs man.
Forget about that footage. I was trying to ignore it.

Ffs man.

Brother I say that too but I feel sorry for those little kids in those videos. It's not their fault. Maybe their parents are isis supporters too but I don't know. One side says burn it to the ground one side says if we do that too many civilians die.

9wphy86e9a5y.jpg

Wow Dutch guy don't go angry bro if you are a dutch i have no doubt you are not!!!.
That was just a friendly question.

Forget about that footage. I was trying to ignore it.

It is very hard to keep calm if you see you're own people being killed in such a horrible inhumane way. We should definitely change tactics and kill them with armed UAF's, F-16's and heavy artillery. If Assad tries to bring our air forces down(which I doubt he will do) we can neutralize all their air defense assets with cruise missiles.

As I said, don't derail the thread. Ask your question in the cay bahçesi

It is very hard to keep calm if you see you're own people being killed in such a horrible inhumane way. We should definitely change tactics and kill them with armed UAF's, F-16's and heavy artillery. If Assad tries to bring our air forces down(which I doubt he will do) we can neutralize all their air defense assets with cruise missiles.

As I said, don't derail the thread. Ask your question in the cay bahçesi
Thanks for the guidance. I'll do it
Currently Raqqa is the stronghold of ISIS. If Turkey keeps on approaching us, we can turn them to ashes in Raqqa with the minimum civilian casualties. You cannot guess how much i'm wishful to see Turkey beside Iran and Russia. Turkey will be very welcome

Why the hell do you guys watch it? ISIS exact point is to dirty your mind and so far they have been hugely successful. Strenght is the ability to resist temptation continue believing in the small measure of humanity left in this good strickeen world.
Resist their ways keep your faith in humanity

Lol how can you say that when we are writing on a thread about war and armoured killing machines.

soldiers often get caught in such wars as the guerrillas make ambushes and the attacking soldiers they can't carry much weapons to resist too long.

Turkey should order it's soldiers to do suicide before getting caught.
Propaganda videos have bad effects on morale of soldiers fighting.

I saw somewhere that at least one of them was confirmed to be a Turkish Kurdish soldier.

We have to finish them the whole international community has been so weak to deal with this. Turkey has to step up and crush this group. If we don't take a very serious revenge I will be very sad.

Erdogan gave a speech at opening ceremony of a LNG terminal. He said nothing about the video. Erdogan only said that Al-Bab is almost captured.

Daesh stronghold Al-Bab almost captured: Erdoğan

Turkey's Erdogan says operation to capture Syria's al-Bab almost complete

Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said on Friday that Turkey's operation to capture the northern Syrian town of al-Bab was almost complete.

Speaking at the opening ceremony of a natural gas terminal in the coastal town of Izmir, Erdogan said the Free Syrian Army, with the backing of Turkish forces, would soon capture al-Bab.

The Turkey-backed Syrian rebels have been besieging the Islamic State-held town of al-Bab for weeks, while clashes between the jihadists and rebels have intensified in recent days.

http://www.yenisafak.com/en/world/daesh-stronghold-al-bab-almost-captured-erdogan-2585490

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom