What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I dont thin this is the problem the main problem is from VBIEDs ATGMs and snipers and we have the resource to hunt all of them. We have radar with range of 40 km that can track people we have good electrooptic systems we can use acoustic detectors and guided rockets/bombs we have UAVs on very good level we can use attack helicopters. With this combination of systems and good tactics we can take Al Bab without any problem. If we strike them in the begining of the activity when we see them with our surveillance system this will do a major psychological damage to them. With this formula we can take Al Bab with very small number of casualties. Every technology I listed above is turkish made and we can do it. The Leopards are power themselves but I am talking about smaler things that can turn the game.
I have no doubt Turkey can do it.
But as i said Russia and Syria will not tolerate it. Turkey has entered Syrian territory intractably. If Turkey truly wants to fight ISIS and terrorism without having an eye on Syrian provinces, she should help Syrian government. Do you approve my idea budd?

why is al the sides blurred out in that video? or is it not our video ?

But as i said Russia and Syria will not tolerate it. Turkey has entered Syrian territory intractably. If Turkey truly wants to fight ISIS and terrorism without having an eye on Syrian provinces, she should help Syrian government. Do you approve my idea budd?
can russia really afford war with turkey given it's economic condition? Turkey may not afford it either but russia as a global player will become a banana republic after any such encounter.

We see a very big turn of turkish foreign polics about Assad and I think for now he is the optimal variant but in the future I hope he goes and somebody comes who will bring more balanced politics. The interests in Syria must be on the side of Russia Turkey and Iran. If the politics of the future syrian government are not balanced then we will have a problem. Now it is interesting who are going to be named terrorist and who just opposition. I think the groups that are with Turkey will be just "moderate opposition" and the others will be the terrorists. I foresee peace talks.

buy drones that can strike.

We already have, but cannot carry any missile, can carry laser guided bomb. And can carry only 2 bomb. Bombs are mostly slow, and in order to use bombs, unmanned planes should be in hitting degree. Because they cannot hit the target anywhere. But helicopters in the other hand, can just turn its rotation and send the missile instantly. Attack Choppers cover one need that cannot be covered by Jets/UAVs.

We see a very big turn of turkish foreign polics about Assad and I think for now he is the optimal variant but in the future I hope he goes and somebody comes who will bring more balanced politics. The interests in Syria must be on the side of Russia Turkey and Iran. If the politics of the future syrian government are not balanced then we will have a problem. Now it is interesting who are going to be named terrorist and who just opposition. I think the groups that are with Turkey will be just "moderate opposition" and the others will be the terrorists. I foresee peace talks.
Let's give the future of Syria to Syrian people/ If they wanna replace Assad well let them do it. But first terrorists shall be defeated.
I also welcome peace talks. Turkey can help to hold peace talks without USA's presence. This will bother Wash.D.C hmmm
Turkey is the most sophisticated chess piece and an important player in the region.
can russia really afford war with turkey given it's economic condition? Turkey may not afford it either but russia as a global player will become a banana republic after any such encounter.
Russia is in patience mode. Thanks to Mr Putin, we hadn't WW3 despite USA's provokes. Never wish that bro. Russia's wrong move can set whole the world on fire.

weak technology
Huge number
Results casualties :-)

Sorry also we do not have enough technology to make a stealth fighter from fiber glass yet.
Q-313-cockpit.jpg

Sorry also we do not have enough technology to make a stealth fighter from fiber glass yet.
Q-313-cockpit.jpg
Well you can ask NATO for help but we can't LOL
That was good as the first step mate
I'm waiting on it's complete unveiling after that you can judge it. Be patience, F-35 took 15 years after it's first flight.

Who the fk are the commanders of this operation? They must retire immediately. Why are they so fkd up in the heads? Why they dont think about the mothers of our soldiers? They dont take any measures about the security of our soldiers. The TURKISH ARMY with so many technological and technical resourses have the power to conquere whole Syria in less than 4 months the second biggest army in NATO. What the fk is going on? Cant you put some radars to detect ATGM nests and snipers and then destroy them with guided rockets/bombs? Put 2 UAVS in the skies and 2 in reserve. Put some acoustic detectors to detect snipers and send the coordinates. Put 4 look not 40 I said 4 attack helicopters in use and give them hell. Instead our tanks and vehicles DONT EVEN HAVE CAGE ARMOR WITH KNOWN INCREASED ATGM THREAT!??!?!?! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TELL TO THEIR MOTHERS WHEN THEY ASKED HOW IT HAPPENED? "We were able to prevent all of this but we are oldchool guys you know.... and we live in 1950 and dont even want to put optics on your sons rifles. Yeah". SORRY FOR THE DISRESPECT BUT YOU DISRESPECT MY NATION.

Casualties are a part of war. The US and Britain lost tanks to ATGMs in Iraq, Russia lost tanks in Chechnya, Israel lost tanks in Lebonon. There will be more Turkish armor that will be destroyed. It's almost impossible to stop someone with an ATGM that fires at you from miles away from a window, rubble or ditch.

VBIEDs are difficult to stop too especially in an urban environment VBIEDs blend in with civilian vehicles. In rural areas though if you see a vehicle heading towards a potential military target then its highly probable that it's a VBIED.

It seems the Turkish soldiers killed were out in the open for the most part. This looks like they failed to secure a parameter that would engage the target and give warning to the rest of the military garrison. The so called "rebels" are also the spear head Force, so in a way they would provide some buffer to Turkish soldiers but clearly not a great one.

The Turkish military has shown a lot of weaknesses and lack of basic discipline in providing secure perimeters to its forces. Turkey doesn't really have any real recent combat experience either and it purged a lot of generals and officers. Russia had the same problem in the first Chechen war, they then took those lessons into the second Chechen war, and again learned from the war with Georgia and now they have a restructured military that is comparable to any of the top militaries in the world. Turkey will need to refine its strategy.

Let's give the future of Syria to Syrian people/ If they wanna replace Assad well let them do it. But first terrorists shall be defeated.
I also welcome peace talks. Turkey can help to hold peace talks without USA's presence. This will bother Wash.D.C hmmm
Turkey is the most sophisticated chess piece and an important player in the region.

Russia is in patience mode. Thanks to Mr Putin, we hadn't WW3 despite USA's provokes. Never wish that bro. Russia's wrong move can set whole the world on fire.
actually we had faced their wrong moves in afghanistan. They came to conquer balochistan and were humiliated in afghanistan.
if they don't use nuclear weapons they can't fight turkey. it would further be divided only.

actually we had faced their wrong moves in afghanistan. They came to conquer balochistan and were humiliated in afghanistan.
if they don't use nuclear weapons they can't fight turkey. it would further be divided only.
Bro, you are speaking of dead Soviets. Russia has some differences if you consider

The Turkish military has shown a lot of weaknesses and lack of basic discipline in providing secure perimeters to its forces.

Dude don't you understand or avoid it that we said there is no Turkish army in Syria.

Only 300 commando and 2 dozens of SF units with 25-30 armed vehicles/tanks without air support/cover by TurAF, attack helicopters etc.

The problem is there in Ankara. Our weakness is that.

Turkish army has capability to burn that lands like hell.

Bro, you are speaking of dead Soviets. Russia has some differences if you consider
if turkey really wanted to defeat russia and bashar in syria. it could have used isis and other groups against it. Then used turkish army and the best suitable winner group against the groups for putting up government of choice in syria. But i don't know much about their intelligence capabilities.
From day 1 i think turkey should have used this strategy instead of putting it's soldiers life in danger.

Dude don't you understand or avoid it that we said there is no Turkish army in Syria.

Only 300 commando and 2 dozens of SF units with 25-30 armed vehicles/tanks without air support/cover by TurAF, attack helicopters etc.

The problem is there in Ankara. Our weakness is that.

Turkish army has capability to burn that lands like hell.

Brother, stop the chest thumping.

We do not have the capacity to burn those lands like hell. End of story.

If you want to lay out your facts on how we have this capacity please enlighten me.

if turkey really wanted to defeat russia and bashar in syria. it could have used isis and other groups against it. Then used turkish army and the best suitable winner group against the groups for putting up government of choice in syria. But i don't know much about their intelligence capabilities.
From day 1 i think turkey should have used this strategy instead of putting it's soldiers life in danger.
Well said
But Turkey is moving towards Russia and Iran and many changes have taken place in her policy. That is why USA is trying to provoke Russia into war and destroy Turkey ,the assassination of Russian ambassador,. I think that we must protect Turkey in that way.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom