What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Maybe we'll attack at night? We basically did that yesterday, possible to prevent IS counter-attack. Rumours that TSK trained some FSA specifically for urban warfare.

Also a lot more Turkmen using bipods and stuff correctly in recent vids :)

Maybe we'll attack at night? We basically did that yesterday, possible to prevent IS counter-attack. Rumours that TSK trained some FSA specifically for urban warfare.

Also a lot more Turkmen using bipods and stuff correctly in recent vids :)

Correct 1,000 extra rebels were trained on urban warefare for Al-BAB offensive .
These were rebels from Sultan Murad and Hamza groups .
Remaining rebel forces will focus on capturing villages around Al-BAB .

Correct 1,000 extra rebels were trained on urban warefare for Al-BAB offensive .
These were rebels from Sultan Murad and Hamza groups .
Remaining rebel forces will focus on capturing villages around Al-BAB .

And one should look at the combat taking place in Mosul for what's in line for us if they don't flee en masse.

And one should look at the combat taking place in Mosul for what's in line for us if they don't flee en masse.

Al-BAB is just a town , you cant compare it to a big city like Mosul .
Mosul is Isil capital in iraq , they will fight to death to keep it .
I expect AL-BAB town to be taken in 2 weeks , while mosul will take atleast 3-4 month to be liberated .

The iraq army lost dozens of Tanks and Armored vechiles against Isis , but Mosul is concrete fortress unlike Al-BAB .

I would look at how Riqqah battle would be , it will be brutal like Mosul .
For such battles you need armed drones covering armored divisions especially tanks which are protected by infantry troops armed with anti-tank/rockets to deal with bveids and sveids .

Rebels in Qabasin:

CxUVMy7WgAEIcXM.jpg

Next stop - Bzaah:

CxUa_YFXUAAqqA4.jpg

According to TSK we will go after afrin after al bab. Thats good development

TSK didn't say such thing, CNN made up things as usual.

But i would like to see FSA to move TalRıfat and Minaq Airport.

Ayrıca TSK'dan yapılan bilgilendirmede Batıda Afrin yönündeki unsurların ilerlemesinin önem arz ettiği belirtilerek, El Bab'ın ele geçirilmesinin ardından da hızlı ilerleme kaydedilebileceği belirtildi.

http://www.cnnturk.com/dunya/firat-kalkaninda-son-durum-el-bab-alinmak-uzere?page=1

That is what i meant by "CNN made up things as usual". There is no such statesment. If there were, whole media would show that as "FLASH NEWS". Nope.

https://www.google.com.tr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=tsk+afrin&tbm=nws

What is Turkey gonna do after they capture Bab? Raqqah?

Back
Top Bottom