What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Well Ar Raqqa is like 180KM away from Al-bab. After we capture Al-Bab we will need to capture Manjib and move foward to capture Tishreen. Because there is a bridge at Tishreen that would shorten our way to Raqqa

Well Ar Raqqa is like 180KM away from Al-bab. After we capture Al-Bab we will need to capture Manjib and move foward to capture Tishreen. Because there is a bridge at Tishreen that would shorten our way to Raqqa
Raqqa is non of our business. Let YPG and ISIS bleed each other.

I don't think that we will ever move against Raqqa.....Instead of Raqqa, go to Kandil, it posses more danger to us than Raqqa.

Also about Membic, this is not my assumption but the words of Erdoğan;

Cumhurbaşkanlığı Sarayı'nda muhtarlara konuşan Erdoğan "Birileri ÖSO ve Türkiye'yi El Bab'tan uzak tutmaya çalışıyor. Biz DEAŞ, PYD - YPG terör örgütleriyle mücadelemizi sürdüreceğiz. En kısa sürede Münbiç'i PYD terör örgütünden temizlemekte kararlıyız. Ya gidecekler ya da gitmedikleri takdirde gereğini biz yapacağız" diye konuştu.

Cerablus'tan sonra Dabık'ın aşıldığını ve şimdi El Bab'a doğru ilerlendiğini söyleyen Erdoğan "Şimdi El Bab'tan Münbiç'e doğru gidilecek. Şimdi Halep'le ilgili bir sorunumuz yok ama Halep'le ilgili itirazlarımız var. Sayın Putin ile görüştüm. Artık Halep halkını huzura kavuşturalım dedim. Halep Haleplilerindir" ifadelerini kullandı.

http://www.bbc.com/turkce/haberler-turkiye-37773388

From day one, targets of the operation was clear. Jarablus > El-Rai > Dabıq > Al-Bab > Membic

Last edited by a moderator:
Raqqa is non of our business. Let YPG and ISIS bleed each other.

I don't think that we will ever move against Raqqa.....Instead of Raqqa, go to Kandil, it posses more danger to us than Raqqa.

Also about Membic, this is not my assumption but the words of Erdoğan;

Cumhurbaşkanlığı Sarayı'nda muhtarlara konuşan Erdoğan "Birileri ÖSO ve Türkiye'yi El Bab'tan uzak tutmaya çalışıyor. Biz DEAŞ, PYD - YPG terör örgütleriyle mücadelemizi sürdüreceğiz. En kısa sürede Münbiç'i PYD terör örgütünden temizlemekte kararlıyız. Ya gidecekler ya da gitmedikleri takdirde gereğini biz yapacağız" diye konuştu.

Cerablus'tan sonra Dabık'ın aşıldığını ve şimdi El Bab'a doğru ilerlendiğini söyleyen Erdoğan "Şimdi El Bab'tan Münbiç'e doğru gidilecek. Şimdi Halep'le ilgili bir sorunumuz yok ama Halep'le ilgili itirazlarımız var. Sayın Putin ile görüştüm. Artık Halep halkını huzura kavuşturalım dedim. Halep Haleplilerindir" ifadelerini kullandı.

http://www.bbc.com/turkce/haberler-turkiye-37773388

From day one, targets of the operation was clear. Jarablus > El-Rai > Dabıq > Al-Bab > Membic
Thank you now expect the following "Yeah I knew it!! One more proof Turkey support ISIS!!!" :D :D :D

We can say bye bye to Manbij. USA just eliminated our justification to go againts Manbij by saying YPG forces will leave and security will be left to "Local trained militia" which is basically YPG with another name.

We can say bye bye to Manbij. USA just eliminated our justification to go againts Manbij by saying YPG forces will leave and security will be left to "Local trained militia" which is basically YPG with another name.
I don't think Turkish authorities will accept that. They tried the same thing like 1-2 months ago.

What is going to happen; FSA will move to east after Al-bab. If "Local trained militia" tries to resist, they will eliminated. US won't be bombing FSA.

Local trained militia means SDF with out YPG.... but we all know that SDF is a cover name for YPG to legitimize their invasion in Arab populated villages/towns.

What's more absurd is "local trained militia" are advancing towards Al-bab.
http://syria.liveuamap.com/

They try to grab as much as land they can from ISIS, thinking that FSA won't move against them...

Some reports say IS regained Qabasin, some say the opposite. PKK have border with Qabasin right now. It would be scandalous fiasco if we let PKK capture Qabasin from IS if IS reports were true.

Am I wrong or ISIS has just gave all the villages east of Al-Bab to PYD? They advance like travelling from one point to another. IMO our reason for insisting on Qabasin is to stop PYD advancing towards Al-Bab.

Back
Top Bottom