What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Guys,
I smell something and I hope so.

South Azerbaycan

I didn't wanted to open a thread, neihter to stay off topic, but if you guys do so why not? Lots to discuss about it.

Guys,

South Azerbaycan

I didn't wanted to open a thread, neihter to stay off topic, but if you guys do so why not? Lots to discuss about it.

??? two words and than you end your discussion???

Guys,

South Azerbaycan

Guys, let's not go off not-topic in this thread.

@AnatolianEagle bro, as you know we have Iranian members on this forum.....speaking on that subject, would be same as speaking Iranians about "northern kurdistan" in Turkey.....

If you are still going to do it, please do it in the ME section because that discussion will be heated up much.

??? two words and than you end your discussion???
It will be 2 words if you read 2 words.

@AnatolianEagle bro, as you know we have Iranian members on this forum.....speaking on that subject, would be same as speaking Iranians about "northern kurdistan" in Turkey.....

If you are still going to do it, please do it in the ME section because that discussion will be heated up much.
I dont care about iraaggaann members. I care to everything thats TURKiC. Because of them you don't want to discuss on that? Ive no fear to anything. I can teach you if you want to.

Read again my first post.

@AnatolianEagle would be same as speaking Iranians about "northern kurdistan" in Turkey.....

You lost it there already. I doubt that youre a TURK.

CxPKGhlWgAQfdZC.jpg:large

Firtinas are in Syria:

CxOMgE0WgAALfHv.jpg

Off-topic, but speaking of Firtina, i wonder what the travel time is of Firtina's shell at 40km distance from the target. Did some searching on the internet, but couldn't find much about travel times and the Firtina in specific.
@cabatli_53 @Combat-Master @Sinan and others.
Any idea?

Off-topic, but speaking of Firtina, i wonder what the travel time is of Firtina's shell at 40km distance from the target. Did some searching on the internet, but couldn't find much about travel times and the Firtina in specific.
@cabatli_53 @Combat-Master @Sinan and others.
Any idea?
Namlu İlk Çıkış Hızı: 564 m/sn

I would say some where near 90-100 seconds.

Muzzle velocity is higher with 155mm ER munitions which MKE states as 945 m/sn

40-50 seconds

Flight time would be around 110 seconds with ER-BB shells. 40 seconds is what it would take if the round flew completely horizontally and didn't slow down after leaving the muzzle. At the max range of 40km the firing angle is around 45 degress, so the flight path is a lot longer than ground distance.

Back
Top Bottom