What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Out of curiosity how come Kurdish force are not attacked? Thought Turkey want them out?
Thats because they will not get in the way,the US told them to move away from the areas west of the Euphrate river where they do not belong,so they move(slowly but surely).
If they dont,they know whats coming.
If you meant the Afrin area,i believe that belongs to them,maybe in the future they will have to move from there to,not known yet.

Maybe the US doesn't allow them to touch the YPG, they even want to arm them further to take Raqqa

Cuk1YESXgAAFSZZ.jpg

Liwa al Mutasim footage of the capture of Kafra and Duwaybiq in N. Aleppo

Jarablus revived thanks to Turkish efforts as new houses built

http://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-te...thanks-to-turkish-efforts-as-new-houses-built

This is how it should be done. This right there is a victory. Its easy to carpet bomb everything, leave cities and human lives in ruins and call it a victory - in a sense it is but in that pyrrhic sense of victory

Last edited:
I just saw this on on flightradar. Could it be one of our UAVs?
I googled the name but i couldn't find anything.

Untitled.png

I cant understand where are this radars?
Whose radar is searching over the Syria?There is war!
Who shares this information?

If it is a military aircraft, is it not our fault that we are transmitting positioning data?

I read something about MLAT, that it could track planes with multiple radar stations.
Maybe this is the reason we see the turkish UAVs on flightradar.
So why are we seeing only Turkish UAV?
Or maybe we are the only country with UAVs there in Syria but i highly doubt that.

If it is a military aircraft, is it not our fault that we are transmitting positioning data?

I read something about MLAT, that it could track planes with multiple radar stations.
Maybe this is the reason we see the turkish UAVs on flightradar.
So why are we seeing only Turkish UAV?
Or maybe we are the only country with UAVs there in Syria but i highly doubt that.

Don't think that US will share there flight route of UAV's with us.

There is a very simple explanation as to why transponders are being left on.

We entered Syria clearly after coming to an agreement with Russia, obviously leaving transponders on our aircraft allows the Russians to monitor our movements so we do not bomb and/or gather intellegence on SAA and forces loyal to Syrian Government.

Its that simple.

Yes but if that is the case everyone can see them. They are opening transponders after some time and then close it again or changing callsign. If the russians want to know what is TSK doing in syrian airspace then some other method must be used this is not good idea.

Turkey-backed Syrian rebels attack Islamic State's Dabiq - rebel

Turkey-backed Syrian rebels began an attack on the Islamic State-held village of Dabiq in northwestern Syria on Saturday, a rebel commander involved in the campaign and the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.

Dabiq is symbolically important to the jihadist group because it is the site of an apocalyptic Islamic prophesy, and Islamic State has stationed around 1,200 of its fighters there said the Observatory, a Britain-based war monitor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom