What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Once the mission is accomplished in the west, we should go for the east as well. What's the US gonna do to us over some terrorists? Invade us? Sanction us again like in the 70's? No need to exaggerate the US. As long as US personnel among the ypg terrorists isn't hit (which btw wouldn't even be our mistake as the US knows very well it should have no business with pkk related ypg, especially if warned in advance), it seems more that the biggest objective will be our politicians' willpower to stay united and determined for an operation in the east. Safer option maybe, perhaps it's better to wait for isis to be defeated, then the US has no ground to stand on and keep supporting the ypg by providing them with US personnel, but it might be too late then.

Once the mission is accomplished in the west, we should go for the east as well. What's the US gonna do to us over some terrorists? Invade us? Sanction us again like in the 70's? No need to exaggerate the US. As long as US personnel among the ypg terrorists isn't hit (which btw wouldn't even be our mistake as the US knows very well it should have no business with pkk related ypg, especially if warned in advance), it seems more that the biggest objective will be our politicians' willpower to stay united and determined for an operation in the east. Safer option maybe, perhaps it's better to wait for isis to be defeated, then the US has no ground to stand on and keep supporting the ypg by providing them with US personnel, but it might be too late then.

Bro, it's time to take action. "Sonunu düşünen kahraman olamaz" Now this sentence makes sense! I watched the debate live on youtube, little ***** hilllary said "if i win, we are going to support kurds to take out of isis in syria, iraq" which means they will conitinue to support kurds.

The short answer is nothing. The US/West would do nothing to us, sure, they might sanction us, but, wouldn't that be good for us in the long term?
We're no longer in the same position we were in the past. time to pursue our own interests .

not sure if Turkey is really serious about destroying ISIS, and if Turkey is you already deep load of crap, and now you wanna attack the YPG and Kurds fighting ISIS as well??

I wonder how Turkey tourism sector will manage with countless terrorist attacks happening every weak in Istanbul.

I don't know, it seems Shia death squads aren't part of the initial assault (Uncle Sam seems to have understood Ankaras concerns) but then again I don't want to speak too much, too soon. I just hope TAF personnel stay safe and sound and ready to get it going if push comes to shove

not sure if Turkey is really serious about destroying ISIS, and if Turkey is you already deep load of crap, and now you wanna attack the YPG and Kurds fighting ISIS as well??

I wonder how Turkey tourism sector will manage with countless terrorist attacks happening every weak in Istanbul.

Enough is enough mate. I don't even care if it starts WW3 and I am willing to pay the price...

We've done more against Isis in Syria that you and your YPG dogs have done in 4 years. We destroy and seize territory from Isis, rehabilitate the territory and then turn it over to its previous owners. You bomb Isis, isis runs away, YPG takes the land and restructures the demographics to suit their political ambitions (which is setting stage for the next sectarian conflict in this region). Your strategy is stupid and Turkeys strategy is effective. As for tourism...it is already being overtaken by the defense industry, atleast Uncle Sam was able to teach us how much good money guns can make

We must choice...either we attack them before they build their country or they attack Turkey after.

Turkey contrary to US don't have the luxe to pretend that YPG and PKK are different organisation.

We've done more against Isis in Syria that you and your YPG dogs have done in 4 years. We destroy and seize territory from Isis, rehabilitate the territory and then turn it over to its previous owners. You bomb Isis, isis runs away, YPG takes the land and restructures the demographics to suit their political ambitions (which is setting stage for the next sectarian conflict in this region). Your strategy is stupid and Turkeys strategy is effective. As for tourism...it is already being overtaken by the defense industry, atleast Uncle Sam was able to teach us how much good money guns can make

Turkey knows best right. I would just be careful. ISIS isn't going away even if you take away their territory. they'll label Erdogan a infidel an a apostate.

Turkey knows best right. I would just be careful. ISIS isn't going away even if you take away their territory. they'll label Erdogan a infidel an a apostate.

Can you think like turkish citizen ?
We have two terror organisation wich are Turkey enemy.....but one is bombarded by at least 10 country and fought direclty by 3/4 country and the other are only fought by Turkey.
Which is the more dangerous for Turkey ? The one which is fought by almost the whole world or the one where Turkey is alone to fight ?

Can you think like turkish citizen ?
We have two terror organisation wich are Turkey enemy.....but one is bombarded by at least 10 country and fought direclty by 3/4 country and the other are only fought by Turkey.
Which is the more dangerous for Turkey ? The one which is fought by almost the whole world or the one where Turkey is alone to fight ?

you could always just let the Kurds form their own country in Eastern Turkey, Syria,Iraq.

if you feel Palestine deserves Israel why not Kurds what was theirs as well?

Back
Top Bottom