What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

you could always just let the Kurds form their own country in Eastern Turkey, Syria,Iraq.

if you feel Palestine deserves Israel why not Kurds what was theirs as well?
Kurds are not Anatolian. And never will be. Why should we give them a country in eastern Turkey?
Is this guy even American :lol:

you could always just let the Kurds form their own country in Eastern Turkey, Syria,Iraq.

tell me what would you do or think to do if some braindead ppl are attacking you since decades and now this psychos are going to build a terror country near your borders.. how would you react? how would it be if some bunch of barbars would support this terrorists and their weapons turn against you in your own country and threaten your mother your father your sister and brother? if this weirdos beahead ppl because of what they just think or say..? weapons come from our neighborhood to our country and are used there..

what would be your personal respons? would you say let them have their own country? would you give black ppl a part of america? would you give a huge chunk of america to latins? or the indigenous ppl of america? the ppl I listed arn't terrorist nor do they harm you.. but still I dont think you would give it up freely.. you fight even if it would mean to kill millions and you would not even be sad about it.... that is the mentality wich we are dealing with..

I know and you know why you support them and all ppl on this forum know why you are for them .. and if there is one poor soul without imagination and talent than let it be..

but maybe you dont know that we would not step back and do nothing or let our land be stolen by a bunch of psychos and terrorists we didnt come from asia till turkey without sacrifices and we will make a lot of them if we had to.. we are no germans who accept their defeat .. no arabs who run away .. so you are dealing with this kind of mentality

Turkey knows best right. I would just be careful. ISIS isn't going away even if you take away their territory. they'll label Erdogan a infidel an a apostate.
They label everyone an apostate. Doesn't make killing them any harder

not sure if Turkey is really serious about destroying ISIS, and if Turkey is you already deep load of crap, and now you wanna attack the YPG and Kurds fighting ISIS as well??

I wonder how Turkey tourism sector will manage with countless terrorist attacks happening every weak in Istanbul.
Turkey is more sincere than the US at destroying isis, that is for sure. The US is playing a dirty game in the region over the back of isis.

Ypg has immunity because it fights isis???

the pkk, which encompasses the ypg, is a terrorist organization on your country's terror list too. The irony. Turkey and other neighbors in the region would be more than capable to take on those terrorists, but unfortunately there can be more casualties due to... ta-da! American weaponry and training support to ypg. Truly, an alliance with the US is more dangerous than having neutral or hostile ties.

Too late for that. We are far too "mixed". Actually they migrated to places where they've never been historically. Even changed the demographics in their favor in some provinces like Iğdır, Kars or Ardahan.

Also they have a huge population and and lot's of student organizations in universities. Even if Turkey let's PKK to form another country inside Turkish tertitory, Kurds in Turkish dominated regions will always be potentially in their influence. The bitch that blew up Ankara in 2016 wasn't born in Kurdish inhabited area. She was a university student in Balıkesir. One of the Aegean provinces!

A landlocked and isolated PKK country will always demand compromise and this will directly influence Turkish politics. Today their excuse for terror is not having their own country. Tomorrow it would be Turkey doesn't give our comrades in Kurdistan good trade deals and there would be another terror attack.

Let alone legitimizing and institutionalizing PKK, Turkey wants to weaken it as much as possible, since this is obviously a terrorist organization that is enemy of not only Turkish state but Turks in general.

why not give back new Mexico ; California ; Texas and Arizona back to Mexicans after peasant cowboys conquered it by force 100 years ago ? Your current government policies will eventually unite everyone against you

why not give back new Mexico ; California ; Texas and Arizona back to Mexicans after peasant cowboys conquered it by force 100 years ago ? Your current government policies will eventually unite everyone against you

Mexicans don't wan Aztland back, and it was never Mexicos in the first place. most of the land was inhabited, except for a few Indian tribes like theComanche,Navajo, Apache, etc

WUMIr.jpg

Kurds number in the tens of million across Kurdistan while Native Americans number less than a million in Aztland right now.

Mexicans don't wan Aztland back, and it was never Mexicos in the first place. most of the land was inhabited, except for a few Indian tribes like theComanche,Navajo, Apache, etc

WUMIr.jpg

Kurds number in the tens of million across Kurdistan while Native Americans number less than a million in Aztland right now.

They number less than a million because your ancestors whipped them all out.

Yea those peasant cowboys are the only reason the UAE still exists to start with, what a useless argument.

They number less than a million because your ancestors whipped them all out.

Native Americans have been wiping each out way before my ancestors got the chance. but disease is what truly wiped them out, and I think the Spanish are the ones who brought that over first, and I don't think I have a drop of Spanish in me.

WUMIr.jpg

Kurds always lived as a minority throughout many Empires that once controlled Anatolia and the Middle East. The Turks conquered those territories and is our land now. Sounds similar to what Europeans did to North America right? Except slaughtering millions of Kurds like what the Natives received. Point is you won't let the Natives have their own "nation" anymore because you conquered their land so you shouldn't expect one from Kurds either.

WUMIr.jpg

He is talking about US-Mexican war in 1848. US ceded today's entire Southwestern territory of itself from Mexico. And what was the reason of the war? Back then Texas was also a Mexican territory. Texas wanted independence from Mexico and had no intention to become a US state. But somehow US interfered and somehow annexed entire "southwest". Eventually independence seeking Texas also reluctantly became a US state.

Still there is a huge lingual difference in the region where Mexico ceded to US. They might have some lingual rights today, but we also know that a president like Trump would take away those rights one by one.

When US tries to assimilate hispanics and force them to speak English it's called democracy. When Turkey assimilate Kurds with a similar fashion, it's called authoriterianism.

Kurds have the problem that they do not have access to sea. This means that even if the become independent, they will rely on their neighbors

Back
Top Bottom