What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Kurds end up, like useful idiots ...

Its sad and funny in the same time. They got pawned , after all
Even after retreating east to Euphrates Kurds will control huge chunks of territory like never before. But dream of Rojava from Idlib to Hasaka is over.

Kurds end up, like useful idiots ...
Its sad and funny in the same time. They got pawned , after all

We always warned Kurds about acting as pawns of super powers but they are suborn and repeat their own mistakes ....

Even after retreating east to Euphrates Kurds will control huge chunks of territory like never before. But dream of Rojava from Idlib to Hasaka is over.
Those will taken as well. Iran/Turkey and Syria agree on one thing : no partition of Syrian territorial integrity

Do you think from your perspective that it's likely for Turkey, Iran and Assad to make temporal alliance and team up against ypg/pyd at some point sooner or later? Because even now the current situation is not favorable with pyd/ypg holding so much land.

Their entity was certain , long ago, when it was clear Syria is sinking in a bloody war. But, still I think they are disappointed, they were counting on a monolite Rojava

We always warned Kurds about acting as pawns of super powers but they are suborn and repeat their own mistakes ....

There are something of the hyena nature in their mentality. Something similar is present with the ukrainians today ...

I think the culprit is their subjugation to other powers trough centuries. With that kind of reflex in their mind set, they can never play wise in the long run. If only there was someone clever in their leadership, they should have been aware, american patronate is nothing sealed and certain. Now they realized it, harder way ...

Last edited:
Those will taken as well. Iran/Turkey and Syria agree on one thing : no partition of Syrian territorial integrity
I don't want to say this, but if pyd/ypg attacks us, then we have a good justification to fight them elsewhere in Syria too. So, i hope they will be stubborn, stay in Menbic and try to fight. Then US will be pissed off at the pyd/ypg for not obeying Biden's order. Anyway, i think it's likely that US advisors on the ground in Syria are already advising pyd/ypg to pack up and return to the east of Euphrates.

PYD's armed wing YPG says it is pulling its forces from the west bank of Euphrates, but leaving other factions of SDF behind

PYD's armed wing YPG says it is pulling its forces from the west bank of Euphrates, but leaving other factions of SDF behind
What's the speciality of SDF anyway? It's afaik nothing more than mostly ypg mixed with some Arabs and other locals. US thought they could fool us by liberating regions between the corridor with a unit called SDF.

YPG even controls many non-kurdish cities/towns in Eastern parts, that must be taken from them aswell.

Kurdish populated areas should stay in the hand of Kurds but not with groups like PKK, they should have local kurds to protect their own neighbourhood.

We must cleanse our borders from ISIL & YPG or else suicide attacks will never stop, that's also where PKK terrorists get their weapon, ammunition, explosives etc etc.

These factions, are probably to merge with the gangs from the "green faction", being backed by Turkey

When one see this, its impossible not to admit satanic imperium of USA is only superpower on the planet

What's the speciality of SDF anyway? It's afaik nothing more than mostly ypg mixed with some Arabs and other locals. US thought they could fool us by liberating regions between the corridor with a unit called SDF.
I think so, let's wait for the official Turkish response.

Russia, who is working hand in hand with Iran and Assad, had representative office for Rojava in Moscow till the visit of Erdogan. I think Iran and Assad were just bombing randomly on the area held by FSA and have no strategy at all, they even helped Kurds to gain more land than ever because they kept attacking FSA almost all the time. On the top of that, Assad thought he is smart enough so he provided YPG with weapons in the beginning.
If it's not Turkey, Kurds would have great Kurdistan by now.

Their entity was certain , long ago, when it was clear Syria is sinking in a bloody war. But, still I think they are disappointed, they were counting on a monolite Rojava
Of course they are disappointed. Great Rojava was seem in their hands already.

Do you think from your perspective that it's likely for Turkey, Iran and Assad to make temporal alliance and team up against ypg/pyd at some point sooner or later? Because even now the current situation is not favorable with pyd/ypg holding so much land.
Assad is no one.

Kurdish lands are surrounded by Sunni lands no one will let Iranians invade there:

929px-Syrian_Civil_War_map.svg.png

Kurdish lands will shrink naturally back to their real size.

Heard on CNN Turk that the army and fsa will push 40km deep into Syria. Menbic is 38km from Cerablus, which is very close to Turkey.

What is amusing is the international media and EU governments are actually supportive of this? I mean when we do the same things domestically they immediately lecture us in human rights yet now they all love us...wtf

Heard on CNN Turk that the army and fsa will push 40km deep into Syria. Menbic is 38km from Cerablus, which is very close to Turkey.
Everyone that does t surrender in Manbij dies. Simple deal

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom