What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Yes, the only way for the kurds, was to be with both USA and Assad/Russia in good terms

It cant be ruled out, that american administration persuaded the in hostilities with Asad in Hasakah, so they end up without Russian support. And they byte the bait

This development is crucial, is america is going to allow Turkey and rebels to crush the kurds, or is it going to pull one of their moves ...
Let's see what happens. I have a feeling this war is finally coming to an end

I prefer to wait for a few days/weeks before getting too optimistic, bro. There might be traps/baits laid out for us. But man, am I glad the fucking Gulenists got rooted out as much possible (hope more to come) out of the army. conspiracy theory or not, the shooting down of the Russian plane and the attempted 'coup' by Gulenists make so much more sense when taken into consideration for Syria and pyd/ypg's advance.
Lemme tell you something buddy. I was an active part of that org for about a decade in important positions in Europe. Starting from the very beginning the organisations number one enemy was always Iran. The demonisation of Iran was very strange because there were no valid reasons behind it. Now i see why, Iran was the only country in the Middle East who dared to stand up to American dominance and pursued Nuclear Deterrence and independent policy. This Gulen organisation is just the reached hand of CIA to meddle in Middle Eastern afffairs.

Last edited:
Reuters: Isis running away from areas in and around Jarablous. Source: FSA

I have a feeling this war is finally coming to an end

Its coming to an end only if the future layout of Syria is agreed

For example, if there is a will to form some kind of Sunnistan in the area between Afrin entity and Eufrat. So, the all Idlib Aleppo and souther Syria inhabitants can move there, if they can put up with Assad goverment

I don know what final solution is going to be, but I believe for both Assad and Russia, its unneceptable for rebels to hold Idlib, sine thats is never ending threat for Latakia and russian base there

Arab, Assad free region in northern Syria is perfect solution, for all Sides except, the kurds, but its unlikely anyone is going to beg them for anything. Its going to be take it or leave it approach

Some twitters claim that this photo is taken in Syria, one Turkman in FSA operation

Nk4j5P.jpg

Kurds end up, like useful idiots ...

Its sad and funny in the same time. They got pawned , after all

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom