What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

View attachment 328507
I was born in US, permanently based in Canda but I am in UK at the moment. I am of Iranian decent however.
You think the American will bump these kurds? these kurds get used for a while and then dumped. These kurds know nothing but getting used and dumped.
they never learn. Only this time they will learn a lesson of a century

One way or the other, Iran would have had to deal with these Kurds in the end, exact same goes for Turkey, Assad understands this as well. Even if FSA, ISIS and others were wiped out, the kurds would have had to be dealt with.

If Assad was wiped out after a year ot two of insurgency no one would ever had raised a kurdish question

Kurds became part of american agenda, after the hopes of Assad vanishing were finally gone. USA is using kurds and ISIS as a pretext for neverending interference in poor Syrian affairs

What is puzzling, they dont seem to care a bit about turkish interest in this matter

Yep, that's one of the most important questions here now. Turkish minister of foreign affairs said that 'Turkey will do the necessary thing' if the pyd/ypg refuses to leave Menbic and go back to the east of the Euphrates. Let's see whether the US will clash with Turkey in the name of their pet if the pyd/ypg refuses to leave Menbic and clash with us.
Will Assad and Iran also contribute to this fight against their common enemy pyd/ypg, if it comes to that point, or will they let Turkey do the heavy lifting? I at least expect Iran to contribute too at some point and show mutual trust to each other on this whole foreign proxy pkk/pjak/pyd trash.

100% bro, Iran and Turkey would be morons not to cooperate on getting rid of these viruses. For Iran and Turkey this should be a matter of uttermost priority. ISIS vermins can be taken out in ease, however, these kurdish terrorist groups are a reoccurring problem. Once infecting Syria, they will try t spread their agenda to Turkey and Iran.

You think the American will dump these kurds? these kurds get used for a while and then dumped. These kurds know nothing but getting used and dumped.
I don't think, US will engage Turkish forces.

If Assad was wiped out after a year ot two of insurgency no one would ever had raised a kurdish question

Kurds became part of american agenda, after the hopes of Assad vanishing were finally gone. USA is using kurds and ISIS as a pretext for neverending interference in poor Syrian affairs

What is puzzling, they dont seem to care a bit about turkish interest in this matter

Kurdish problem would have surfaced on way or another. Assad is Iranian ally, he was not going anywhere. Kurds on the other hand, are a major issue for both Iran and Turkey. unlike ISIS, the kurdish terrorist groups seem to pose a much more prolonged threat...

I don't think, US will engage Turkish forces.

Of course not bro, they will dump these kurds. They are not stupid to try and take Iran-Turkey-Russia in Syria. After their failed coupe in Turkey (American behind it certainly), they will not do anything to piss of Turkey even more. They can't be that stupid.

Kurdish problem would have surfaced on way or another. Assad is Iranian ally, he was not going anywhere. Kurds on the other hand, are a major issue for both Iran and Turkey. unlike ISIS, the kurdish terrorist groups seem to pose a much more prolonged threat...

Trust me ( but you may not , as well), if jihadist faction took upper and over Assad in 2012 or 2013, no ONE would ever had cared about the fate of alawis, druze or kurds. They would all end up slaughtered or expelled

Their destinity would have beein simililar as the one of serbs in Kosovo. They were expelled, killed, butchered, their houses demolished and burned

No one would had ever care of Syria after removal of Assad, as they dont give a damn about Libia , in post Ghadafi era

Biden in live: "Turks must understand that, Turkey doesnt have better friend than USA. USA is Turkey's best friend"

I think they are scared about possible law suits against CIA with hundreds of billions reparations.

After seizing 3 villages East to Jarabulus rebels capture first buildings in town of Jarabulus.

Cqn42FPWYAAYfbw.jpg

CqoNj1RWEAAejHu.jpg

Turkish bros, what do you think of this scenario. Obviously we don't know what happened behind the scenes between Turkey-Iran-Russia-Assad. It would make sense that Turkey was given the green light to come into Syria, take care of ISIS and Kurds use FSA to control those areas near its border with Syria and in a sense insulate itself around the border areas from ISIS and the kurds, and in return, agree to retract support for FSA in and around government held areas etc. That would make sense to me.

Is turkish army going to march after Manbij, and fight kurds there ?

Since they said, no kurdish presence, west or Eufrat, that implying they should ...

5000 Syrian rebels participate in the operation. 3000 active now and 2000 in reserve.

CqnL5AcXYAEqSfY.jpg

CqnL5AcWYAASbWH.jpg

Ethnic Turks have red bands and ethnic Arabs - blue.

nd in return, agree to retract support for FSA in and around government held areas etc. That would make sense to me.
Yes, my theory is this as well, its the most plausible. As i said in a previous post, the deal may even be to form a sunni arab autonomous "federal" state in North Syria to keep YPG/PYD and Isis away. This makes sense, since Syria+North iraq+Iran's common enemy is firstly ISIS but more importantly (except North Iraq) PKK/PYD.

For this reason, Iran and Turkey convinced Russia of the PKK aspirations in this area, which is destructive to all countries in the region including Assad.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom