What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

5000 Syrian rebels participate in the operation. 3000 active now and 2000 in reserve.

CqnL5AcXYAEqSfY.jpg

CqnL5AcWYAASbWH.jpg

Ethnic Turks have red bands and ethnic Arabs - blue.
It's the other way around. Turkmens : Blue/ Arabs: Red (According to Turkish media)

Oh man, that is going to be interesting. Must get popcorn and pepsi for the occasion

Kurds are going to experience the bitter taste, being dumped from the USA friend list
I want them to get all arrogant and pissy so they attempt to hold on to Manbij...would give the FSA backed by the TAF a great excuse to crush their spine

Kurdish problem would have surfaced on way or another. Assad is Iranian ally, he was not going anywhere. Kurds on the other hand, are a major issue for both Iran and Turkey. unlike ISIS, the kurdish terrorist groups seem to pose a much more prolonged threat...

Of course not bro, they will dump these kurds. They are not stupid to try and take Iran-Turkey-Russia in Syria. After their failed coupe in Turkey (American behind it certainly), they will not do anything to piss of Turkey even more. They can't be that stupid.
Ideally speaking, from my perspective, it would be even better if Turkey, Syria, Iran and Russia can find a solution for Syria asap and then Turkey gradually developing better ties with Iran and Russia considering the US' dirty games and interference in the ME and their most probable support in the recent 'coup' attempt and the negative/unsupportive stance of US and EU politicians and mainstream media since then. I will eat my words if i'm wrong when i say that the US is absolutely done for in the eyes of the Turkish public.

An-off topic detail, especially for fellow Turks. Fear not!
Joe Biden just said live on TV: "you have no greater friends than the USA" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That train has already passed, Bidon :lol:

Ideally speaking, from my perspective, it would be even better if Turkey, Syria, Iran and Russia can find a solution for Syria asap and then Turkey gradually developing better ties with Iran and Russia considering the US' dirty games and interference in the ME and their most probable support in the recent 'coup' attempt and the negative/unsupportive stance of US and EU politicians and mainstream media since then. I will eat my words if i'm wrong when i say that the US is absolutely done for in the eyes of the Turkish public.

An-off topic detail, especially for fellow Turks. Fear not!
Joe Biden just said live on TV: "you have no greater friends than the USA" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That train has already passed, Bidon :lol:
You are spot on!
Let's at least act as friends until they hand over the traitor mullah terrorist Gulen ;)
Our greatest friend trying to overthrow elected government and orchestrate mass murder on Turks, yeah sure buddy :D

Anti-americanism is on a very high tide in this region right now. Russia hates them, now we despise them, Iran despises them. The only gang that can't live without their crooked mass murderer genocidal master is the gutless European countries. Let's hope they will grow some pair soon enough

Last edited:
I want them to get all arrogant and pissy so they attempt to hold on to Manbij...would give the FSA backed by the TAF a great excuse to crush their spine
Plus, the moment pyd/ypg decides to stay and fight, the rest of pyd/ypg in Syria should be fair game too, but i think that's when the US might step in diplomatically as they don't want to lose their gains.

I think they dont have a chance without USA air and intelligence support

Those morons, start seeing themselves, as some factor capable of calling the shots, and expelling syrian authorities from Hasaka

Maybe they will succede there, but on a much bigger front they loose horribly. USA administration is going to dump them with no second thougts

USA always has a backup plan

Plus, the moment pyd/ypg decides to stay and fight, the rest of pyd/ypg in Syria should be fair game too, but i think that's when the US might step in diplomatically as they don't want to lose their gains.
If an engagement happens in Manbij and the YPG are stupid enough to launch attacks from other places they occupy such as Kobane etc....they will be turned into fertiliser. At this point Ankaras stance is clear: don't fvck with us

I think they dont have a chance without USA air and intelligence support

Those morons, start seeing themselves, as some factor capable of calling the shots, and expelling syrian authorities from Hasaka

Maybe they will succede ther, but on a much bigger front they loose horribly. USA administration is going to dump them with no second thougts

USA always has a backup plan
They are doomed to loose...Iran hates them, Turkey hates them, Iraq will hate them (Tahran Effect) and Russia, if it wants to keep coop with Damascus and Tahran as well improve trade ties with Ankara ($$) will hate them as well. Good luck standing up to all these countries in their own neighbourhood

Yes, my theory is this as well, its the most plausible. As i said in a previous post, the deal may even be to form a sunni arab autonomous "federal" state in North Syria to keep YPG/PYD and Isis away. This makes sense, since Syria+North iraq+Iran's common enemy is firstly ISIS but more importantly (except North Iraq) PKK/PYD.

For this reason, Iran and Turkey convinced Russia of the PKK aspirations in this area, which is destructive to all countries in the region including Assad.
Your thoughts bros @2800 @sohail

I'm amazed how well Turkey played her cards right this time.
For years our foreign policy was a total disaster.

We got Russia, Iran, Syria, North Iraq Kurdish Autonomy and even USA behind us this time. Wtf?
I prefer to wait for a few days/weeks before getting too optimistic, bro. There might be traps/baits laid out for us. But man, am I glad the fucking Gulenists got rooted out as much possible (hope more to come) out of the army. conspiracy theory or not, the shooting down of the Russian plane and the attempted 'coup' by Gulenists make so much more sense when taken into consideration for Syria and pyd/ypg's advance.

They are doomed to loose...Iran hates them, Turkey hates them, Iraq will hate them (Tahran Effect) and Russia, if it wants to keep coop with Damascus and Tahran as well improve trade ties with Ankara ($$) will hate them as well. Good luck standing up to all these countries in their own neighbourhood

Yes, the only way for the kurds, was to be with both USA and Assad/Russia in good terms

It cant be ruled out, that american administration persuaded the in hostilities with Asad in Hasakah, so they end up without Russian support. And they byte the bait

This development is crucial, is america is going to allow Turkey and rebels to crush the kurds, or is it going to pull one of their moves ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom