What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Russia, who is working hand in hand with Iran and Assad, had representative office for Rojava in Moscow till the visit of Erdogan. I think Iran and Assad were just bombing randomly on the area held by FSA and have no strategy at all, they even helped Kurds to gain more land than ever because they kept attacking FSA almost all the time. On the top of that, Assad thought he is smart enough so he provided YPG with weapons in the beginning.
If it's not Turkey, Kurds would have great Kurdistan by now.
I think Assad deliberately did that to pressure Turkey, because i'm sure he would deal with ypg/pyd once he was done with fsa and others since nor Syria, nor Iran, nor Turkey would tolerate a vassal state acting as a foreign proxy. Russia opened that office after Turkey shot down that Russian plane, their actions regarding ypg are more revenge based against Turkey.

What is amusing is the international media and EU governments are actually supportive of this? I mean when we do the same things domestically they immediately lecture us in human rights yet now they all love us...wtf
Now that Biden has spoken strongly positive from Turkey, the intl media and EU will of course follow him. Pathetic.

I think Assad deliberately did that to pressure Turkey, because i'm sure he would deal with ypg/pyd once he was done with fsa and others since nor Syria, nor Iran, nor Turkey would tolerate a vassal state acting as a foreign proxy. Russia opened that office after Turkey shot down that Russian plane, their actions regarding ypg are more revenge based against Turkey.

Now that Biden has spoken strongly positive from Turkey, the intl media and EU will of course follow him. Pathetic.
It's funny no? Like a shepherd that moves his sheep:lol:

I don't want to say this, but if pyd/ypg attacks us, then we have a good justification to fight them elsewhere in Syria too. So, i hope they will be stubborn, stay in Menbic and try to fight. Then US will be pissed off at the pyd/ypg for not obeying Biden's order. Anyway, i think it's likely that US advisors on the ground in Syria are already advising pyd/ypg to pack up and return to the east of Euphrates.
head of pkk snake is in syria!

You are spot on!
Let's at least act as friends until they hand over the traitor mullah terrorist Gulen ;)
Our greatest friend trying to overthrow elected government and orchestrate mass murder on Turks, yeah sure buddy :D

Anti-americanism is on a very high tide in this region right now. Russia hates them, now we despise them, Iran despises them. The only gang that can't live without their crooked mass murderer genocidal master is the gutless European countries. Let's hope they will grow some pair soon enough

Lool Don't be so emotional dude. If you despise the West so much then your leader's would have quit NATO by now. They know it serves their interests being part of the western bloc.

Anyway, each power involved in Syrian have their own interests, however everybody can agree that fighting ISIS should be everyone's priority:).

Let's see what happens. I have a feeling this war is finally coming to an end
Unfortunately, I don't think so. Not even close .

Lool Don't be so emotional dude. If you despise the West so much then your leader's would have quit NATO by now. They know it serves their interests being part of the western bloc.

Anyway, each power involved in Syrian have their own interests, however everybody can agree that fighting ISIS should be everyone's priority:).

Why not ?

They know it serves their interests being part of the western bloc.
This is the only reason we tolerate hypocritical West. If there were no economic advantages we would show you guys the middle finger and be done with it. We may be emotional but we sure know the crooked game called international politics where interest is the key word.

There is almost no resistance, which indicates that Turkish army has made a successful operation plan and conducted it very well along with Turkish Army-organised Turkmen army and FSA.

Last edited:
Why not ?
I'll make it short: All parties/powers involved (bar Russia, Iran and their proxies) want Assad gone, but we all know he is going nowhere. So the conflict will continue. Maybe each groups should just control their strongholds for there to be peace. However if anyone wants to push into others stronghold then the war will continue indefinitely. Since no side can decisively crush and defeat the other(and the powers backing them)

I'll make it short: All parties/powers involved (bar Russia, Iran and their proxies) want Assad gone, but we all know he is going nowhere. So the conflict will continue. Maybe each groups should just control their strongholds for there to be peace. However if anyone wants to push into others stronghold then the war will continue indefinitely. Since no side can decisively crush and defeat the other(and the powers backing them)
I believe the strain of sustaining the war is become too much to bear for a majority of key players involved, this is why I believe the war will start winding down sooner rather than later

This is the only reason we tolerate hypocritical West. If there were no economic advantages we would show you guys the middle finger and be done with it. We may be emotional but we sure know the crooked game called international politics where interest is the key word.

Lol which is exactly what I said, it serves your interests being part of the western bloc. Not just the economic interest but also your military Interests obviously. Remember all the military and technological help and cooperation we are giving you?:meeting: If you were not part of NATO/Western bloc, think you will be receiving such strategic military help/cooperation?
OBVIOUSLY, each power have their own interests as well, every country is hypocritical when it comes to their geo politics and protecting their interests, including Turkey. Don't act like you are holy. Lol However overall we still have common interests , even though there might be frictions now and then , happens with allies/partners , even between the U. S and U.K:agree:

The US is as good as dead for the Turkish public and the politicians, even pro-Western party CHP, and media know the US can't be trusted anymore or will think a good number of times before embarking on an adventure with the US again or relying on them. The recent coup attempt and the unsupportive stance of the US and EU politicians and media put the final nails in the coffin, no matter what positive words Biden babbled today. Unfortunately, it's true that Turkey can't leave Nato just yet due to projects involved, like F-35. I'd be willing to bet that once such dependencies are gone, Turkey will have more free room to navigate in international politics.

Jarablous is almost under total control. Bab and Manbij next, hope our soldiers are safe as they send these rats back where they belong

There is almost no resistance, which indicates that Turkish army has made a successful operation plan and conducted it very well along with Turkish Army-organised Turkmen army and FSA.
Anadolu Ajansi says there are no casualties among the Turkish army, but 1 fsa has been killed.

Picture from Faylaq al-Sham of the city centre in Jarabulus after expulsion of DAESH

CqotxXyXgAEw0oB.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom