What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

So If a ceasefire is broken somewhere down the line (and it probably will) Western NATO countries can no longer turn a blind eye to Russia blatantly violating an agreement that Turkey made with them. Turkey will have a credible cassus belli in Western opinion to respond to new Russian aggression and NATO will have to support a type of no fly zone over Idlib or forever be known as a failed organisation which has no legs to stand on.

Thats already the case tho, NATO= US its not an independent entity and most member states are weak especially those in Scandinavia and Eastern europe. I also give this Alliance at max. 10 years before it dissolves.

Its all about Turkish-US dynamics. Thats the important factor.

Taliban US deal means Iran won't be able to recruit Shia Afghans to fight in Syria ,
Pls whats the reason(s) for this conclusion? Shia Afghans will mostly naturally feel closer to Iran than the Taliban, so how will the Taliban prevent Afghans from joining Iran?

soon Iran will collapse along with Arab dictators ,
Thats what they've been saying since 1979....and whats the chance of that happening? very low. it hasnt worked for over 35 years, so you're just a dreamer.

the tide is turning in our favor inshallah.
Only tide turning is in your dreams. you are getting high off your confirmation bias. enjoy it, cuz its just fantasy.

BREAKING : 1.5 million muslim refugees will soon arrive to the borders with Europe says Ankara
This is a crime! how can you be proud that you are weaponizing vulnerable refugees and migrants???? is that Turkish glory?? Turkey abused Syria and got refugees as the rightful karma. NOw Turkey is attacking EU with weaponized refugees, so EU or US will eventually teach Turkey a lesson from this traitorous move against EU and NATO partners.

Karma has hit Iran well. Suck shit you scumbag.

Not a smart way to talk to your neighbors. Imagine an Iranian getting happy because you have 3 million Syrian refugees. Not humane more wise.

The whole world is afflicted by Corona. Those who are knowledgeable enough to make Corona kits, know their statistical data. Otherwise they can only afford to buy limited kits for limited tests.
For example African countries have no Corona virus since the don’t test as much. It is everywhere unfortunately.

The top 15 countries with Corona virus are almost the top 15 producers of scientific articles as well. Interesting! Yeah?

Once again, Iran is not your enemy.

Last edited:
Not a smart way to talk to your neighbors. Imagine an Iranian getting happy because you have 3 million Syrian refugees. Not humane more wise.

The whole world is afflicted by Corona. Those who are knowledgeable enough to make Corona kits, know their statistical data. Otherwise they can only afford to buy limited kits for limited tests.
For example African countries have no Corona virus since the don’t test as much. It is everywhere unfortunately.

The top 15 countries with Corona virus are almost the top 15 producers of scientific articles as well. Interesting! Yeah?

Once again, Iran is not your enemy.
Go lecture someone else and pay some proper attention to the context and tone of replies - They say karma is a bitch.

I can understand why you may have been provoked by his karma comment. But seeing as it was akp and rte who made the mistake of making that deal in the first place. It was f****** obvious that turkey would be blamed for not sticking to the deal. Even if they’re the ones who didn’t fulfill the entire deal. Where is the 1.5 mio wave of refugee after rescinding the deal ? It’s just 130k, but we’re the ones getting bashed. So it is indeed karma because of stupid politicians mostly rte and akp.

I can understand why you may have been provoked by his karma comment. But seeing as it was akp and rte who made the mistake of making that deal in the first place. It was f****** obvious that turkey would be blamed for not sticking to the deal. Even if they’re the ones who didn’t fulfill the entire deal. Where is the 1.5 mio wave of refugee after rescinding the deal ? It’s just 130k, but we’re the ones getting bashed. So it is indeed karma because of stupid politicians mostly rte and akp.
Your comment has gone off on a tangent. Refugees at our borders, the international pressure to take them in and the difficulties they have created cannot be dismissed as Karma. This must not be tolerated. It is misleading and outrageous. I kindly remind you of the ISIS members born and bred in European capitals - point being is that many nations have meddled in Syria, but that imbecile is only dishing out Karma to Turkey. There is quite some irony in the position 925 and you have taken...

Your comment has gone off on a tangent. Refugees at our borders, the international pressure to take them in and the difficulties they have created cannot be dismissed as Karma. This must not be tolerated. It is misleading and outrageous. I kindly remind you of the ISIS members born and bred in European capitals - point being is that many nations have meddled in Syria, but that imbecile is only dishing out Karma to Turkey. There is quite some irony in the position 925 and you have taken...

I am well aware of that, but I tried to keep my reply short. Turkey should have refused the deal saying we have way more than is pushing on EU borders. Forcing EU to get involved militarily. It’s not gonna happend now. Not unless 1-2 mio refugee move to EU. In short Turkey needs to break up the refugee Camp thereby forcing ppl on the move. But that would truly be absolute last resort, and only if Turkey gets dragged into a war.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom