What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

...Turkey should have refused the deal saying we have way more than is pushing on EU borders. Forcing EU to get involved militarily.
Is this during the world wide media campaign against neo-ottoman, jihadi Turkey? The creators of ISIS who were funding the Turkish way of life with takers full of stolen Syrian crude. Massacring Christians and brave female Kurdish freedom fighters and the reason for dead toddlers on beaches. Why would the West flinch? It’s only Muslims after all - all terrorists as Putin had the world believe. You know as well as I do that Turkey had no choice. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but let’s not carried away with today’s privileged eyes...

hindsight? Maybe for akp and rte supporters. This doesn’t mean I am a chp supporter, so don’t jump on that bandwagon. And let’s not kid ourselves akp and rte allowed many things to happened from our soil, such as pkk travelling on Turkish soil to Syria. Only allah knows if it was all those **** up decisions that let to the coup attempt. Politics is/should not be like football, criticizing politicians and keeping them accountable is the only way to ensure they listen to proper advice and not surround themselves with loyal dogs. Just look at Trump, who’s to say rte hasn’t done the same.

hindsight? Maybe for akp and rte supporters. This doesn’t mean I am a chp supporter, so don’t jump on that bandwagon. And let’s not kid ourselves akp and rte allowed many things to happened from our soil, such as pkk travelling on Turkish soil to Syria. Only allah knows if it was all those **** up decisions that let to the coup attempt. Politics is/should not be like football, criticizing politicians and keeping them accountable is the only way to ensure they listen to proper advice and not surround themselves with loyal dogs. Just look at Trump, who’s to say rte hasn’t done the same.
The hindsight is clear - there should have been a buffer zone forced by NATO and the refugees should have been protected there - on Syrian soil. But It wasn’t, because our allies and neighbors are far more rotten than we ever expected and conflicts in the Muslim world are preferable. We made the wrong bet or our hand was forced - I give the critics that. But its not really an honorable point to argue with given that millions of refugees have received protection in Turkey. That’s something to be proud of no matter how painful it was. Not something to bundle up as Karma biting back...
You've drawn a couple of bows at me today - I’m not getting caught up in your anti akp crusade like I’m one of rte’s dogs and it’s a bit rich you covered your arse with that bandwagon remark. Fundamentally, you seem to agree with 925. So be it. I’m done...

Happy for Internet forum users to play judge jury and executioner regarding my civility. I stand by my comment in response to 925s obsession with Karma against Turkey.
I'm not obsessed with Karma for Turkey, i am always and only obsessed with THE TRUTH. And my best analysis tells me that Turkey has done wrong in Syria and is in a bad position, so karma is part of Turkey's fair justice. you on the other hand seem obsessed with tracking my obsession with the truth, which is weird.

I kindly remind you of the ISIS members born and bred in European capitals
then how did they get INTO SYRIA to fight Assad? TURKEY! TUrkey was designated as ISIS manager for NATO, that is what is clear. There is a long list of ways turkey has danced with ISIS and supported ISIS.
- point being is that many nations have meddled in Syria,
2 wrongs dont make a right, so you cant justify your wrong by saying others did it. this is also childish and immature. if you are this immature, you definitely should not be playing military adventurism in other neighboring countries foolishly like you are doing now.
but that imbecile is only dishing out Karma to Turkey.
Others ate their karma. The Iran you weaklings complain about has taken its own karma and losses from this war, (definitely more than Turkey's losses too) but Iran doesn't whine the way you guys do. i mean, you guys are NATO's sole superpower so its surprised me at how much whining and complaining you guys do only after having boots in direct action in Syria for a few weeks..imagine what you guys would do if you were in Syria fighting since 2011.

There is quite some irony in the position 925 and you have taken...
THe only irony is your ignorance of the truth.

I'm not obsessed with Karma for Turkey, i am always and only obsessed with THE TRUTH. And my best analysis tells me that Turkey has done wrong in Syria and is in a bad position, so karma is part of Turkey's fair justice. you on the other hand seem obsessed with tracking my obsession with the truth, which is weird.

then how did they get INTO SYRIA to fight Assad? TURKEY! TUrkey was designated as ISIS manager for NATO, that is what is clear. There is a long list of ways turkey has danced with ISIS and supported ISIS.

2 wrongs dont make a right, so you cant justify your wrong by saying others did it. this is also childish and immature. if you are this immature, you definitely should not be playing military adventurism in other neighboring countries foolishly like you are doing now.

Others ate their karma. The Iran you weaklings complain about has taken its own karma and losses from this war, (definitely more than Turkey's losses too) but Iran doesn't whine the way you guys do. i mean, you guys are NATO's sole superpower so its surprised me at how much whining and complaining you guys do only after having boots in direct action in Syria for a few weeks..imagine what you guys would do if you were in Syria fighting since 2011.

THe only irony is your ignorance of the truth.
Go away, false flagger....nobody in Turkish section is interested in your non-sense.

there should have been a buffer zone forced by NATO and the refugees should have been protected there - on Syrian soil

about this sentece we could write pages until our hands get wound and itchy..

if refugees should have been protected there than there should not have been PKK/YPG terrorists imported to syria over our soil to take places for their own terror state.. we all know that erdo let fighters into ayn al arab through turkish soil under the label of KRG fighters.. man krg had nothing to do with ayn al arab ppl let themselves being fooled and they are willing to belive the lie because it would hurt them even more..

when it cames to nato many ppl say dont belive them dont trust them they are like enemies and than this.. they should this or that.. if nato wants to hurt us than they wont force a buffer zone for our security.. thats it..

against PKK there need be more done just a handfull of operations are not eneough.. begin in the kindergarden and end your operation on the battlefield...

in the syrian mess our government has done many errors.. our operations shows how politics destroy our success or create us more problems we did not have before.. and some ppl now may think :"but but but the others had done more bad things.." so if you neighbor does adultry every month than its ok to do it twice a year?

ppl need to fing the middle path and not to think that other humans are angels.. they have errors.. and they should see their errors but unfortunally in our culture its not allowed to have errors and learn from it.. you simply dont do wrong..

Ultimately the solution is to settle them back to Syria, Turkey is simply not in a position to sustain such a high amount of refugees and the social tensions which come with it and the europeans will either help or will face migration, thats just the way it is.

Soros appeared to be friend of Erdoğan???
https://www.ft.com/content/ae0b560c-5e03-11ea-ac5e-df00963c20e6

IMG_20200317_144503.jpg

Screenshot_20200317-144010.jpg

Soros appeared to be friend of Erdoğan???

Erdogan is sole Turkish politician in a picture with Soros, so no need to be surprised, he was always supported by the global financial power but he claims opposite .
erdogan-george-soros.jpg

Back
Top Bottom