What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I admit that during my life I have never been the best Muslim possible... But please I want one thing from all of you guys before we go to sleep.

All Turks in here and all of our foreign friends- please don’t forget to make a dua to Allah tonight. Pray not only for the well-being of us and our families but also for the safety of our boys in Syria and the souls of all of our fallen heroes. May Allah protect them and protect us all too.
Amin.

whatsapp-image-2020-03-01-at-01-29-16.jpeg

I admit that during my life I have never been the best Muslim possible... But please I want one thing from all of you guys before we go to sleep.

All Turks in here and all of our foreign friends- please don’t forget to make a dua to Allah tonight. Pray not only for the well-being of us and our families but also for the safety of our boys in Syria and the souls of all of our fallen heroes. May Allah protect them and protect us all too.
Amin

someone wants to be nuked

Is this turkish balistic missile launched towards assad positions
Three countries have written guarantees about the immunity of 12 observation points along with Russian and Iranian points whose coordinates are specified in Sochi. If Iran attacks these bases, this will be a declaration of war. But they can not eat any crap without Russia's approval.

T-300 MLRS

someone wants to be nuked

This will be turkey's dream come true and alot of other enemy states to Iran. Second of all the Iranians don't have the technology and equipment to start a war with Turkey because they are poorly equipped at this time and age. Nobody will come to Irans aid.

Pakistan might strike them from the behind and Saudi and UAE may join also the US and Israel. But even without all these actors Iran dosen't have the technology to contend with Turkey at this point of time in our current era

I prayed 2 rekat nafl for the overwhelming victory and success to the brothers. This is actually a pivotal moment in turkish and world history. This is the new beginning of the rise of the new class of muslim that will come to dominate the foreseeable future inshaAllah

İ cant bare.
SU34that belonged RuAF killed your 34 soldiers . Why hasnt anybody officially blamed russia?
Enemy is just regime regime regime!!
For what somebody hiding this fact? What did Putin give him for blood of 33martyrs.

There is any SU34 in SAA! Even there isnt any pilot in the world who can fly and use its fucking guns.

Allahu Akbar
Neyrab and Ming and Hama Airports are out of service
I prayed 2 rekat nafl for the overwhelming victory and success to the brothers. This is actually a pivotal moment in turkish and world history. This is the new beginning of the rise of the new class of muslim that will come to dominate the foreseeable future inshaAllah
I am not the only one who thinks that ALLAH swt is preparing the area for the greater battle, inshallah we will have victory for islam

Back
Top Bottom