What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

How can they steal Syria when they paid for it through lives and national resources?? On the other hand, Turkey thats in NATO, and fed ISIS rats into Syria early in the war, managed ISIS and HTS on behalf of NATO, TUrkey has only invested poison and karma AKA law of compensation has paid Turkey FAIRLY with refugees, failed military objectives, deaths. Turkey had the option to help or hurt SYria. If Turkey was doing good, it would be receiving good from/in Syria. Russia and Iran were formally invited to help defend Syria, that is legal in international law. What is the legal justification for Turkey to be in Syria? under international law there are only 2 scenarios where military violence is legal - self defense AND proper activation of mutual defense treaty with another country. Neither of these scenarios apply to Turkey. I will wait for a Turk to tell me that Turkey had to enter Syria to "defend" herself....
Refugees were before isis you psychopathic liar. Ok then, Turkey getting involved is Karma for your dirty plans on our borders and against us historically.

Refugees were before isis you psychopathic liar. Ok then, Turkey getting involved is Karma for your dirty plans on our borders and against us historically.
To be honest with you, i actually acknowledge that Turkey has interests, grievances, etc in the region, but my the main issue i observed is just the strategy. If you feel strong in your heart that it is 100% right to have Idlib and you know God will favor you for doing so, then go ahead and do what is "RIGHT". But from what i see Turkey is getting setup...maybe by NATO...US might want Turkey to get taken "down a notch" after a military clash with Russia. Ask yourself if your realistic end result is actually within your actual line of sight..

Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 5.42.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 5.42.44 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 5.42.56 AM.png

To these shia and orthodox terrrorists all the syrians who fled assad are all al qaeda or isis fighters.

You know why it gives them a justification to slaughter them all.

Thank God, Turkiye is now replying back with shock and awe style drone attacks. But it took a long time to do this.

Stop giving the Greek babies attention. They are pissing their pants seeing their own future if they ever dare to touch a turkish soldier. Especially that mentally ill moron babak. Dude is straight up living in an alternate reality.

Its funny seeing assadists, greeks, iranians and kurds crying about geneva.

It makes me smile seeing Turkish soldiers beating assadist filth up. Lets be honest if Turkish soldiers were captured they would have done much worse. Images of assad thugs mutilating bodies of numerous civilians.

These assad animals even tourtured an 11 year old boy.

I don’t see any turkish soldier there. Anyone care to point out what identifies them. I get the feeling some turks here are easily baited into claiming points for misdeeds

I don’t see any turkish soldier there. Anyone care to point out what identifies them. I get the feeling some turks here are easily baited into claiming points for misdeeds

The weapon (not an AK type),the uniform,the helmet (green ops core type)... These are definitely Turkish soldiers.

Have the Turkish soldiers done anything wrong its not like they are sadisticly torturing them.

Little girls are crying after a few kicks.
That's why they are useless dumb life forms. They can't be a soldier but prostitutes of a brothel.
Now we can understand how a little tiny Israel fcked them all. This is ridiculous.
Ehehehe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom