What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

İ cant bare.
SU34that belonged RuAF killed your 34 soldiers . Why hasnt anybody officially blamed russia.
Enemy is just regime regime regime!!
For what somebody hiding this fact? What did Putin give him for blood of 33martyrs.

There is any SU34 in SAA! Even there isnt any pilot in the world who can fly and use its fucking guns.

True say. Putin time is coming. His asshead dogs and russian embedded are getting decimated as we speak. Dont think Russian soldiers aren't dying, they're probably dying in their hundreds so far since idlib build up started but rasputin will hide it. Otherwise his tough guy image will crumble and probably already is

İ cant bare.
SU34that belonged RuAF killed your 34 soldiers . Why hasnt anybody officially blamed russia?
Enemy is just regime regime regime!!
For what somebody hiding this fact? What did Putin give him for blood of 33martyrs.

There is any SU34 in SAA! Even there isnt any pilot in the world who can fly and use its fucking guns.
Hocam bu diziyi aşağıya doğru okumalısın.

Foking retared persians are threaten us aahaha.....

It's false news. I can guaraantee you this. Comes from dubious sources on top of that. lets say just for fun Iran attempts then it would be the end for them so many countries want to get their hands on them in the region including Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, USA etc etc. Even without these actors they don't have the technology to contend with Turkey in this current time and age plus many decades of poverty they are really not in position currently for any major conflicts

Stealing land? Russia and Iran are the ones that are gonna steal Syria lmao (already have).
How can they steal Syria when they paid for it through lives and national resources?? On the other hand, Turkey thats in NATO, and fed ISIS rats into Syria early in the war, managed ISIS and HTS on behalf of NATO, TUrkey has only invested poison and karma AKA law of compensation has paid Turkey FAIRLY with refugees, failed military objectives, deaths. Turkey had the option to help or hurt SYria. If Turkey was doing good, it would be receiving good from/in Syria. Russia and Iran were formally invited to help defend Syria, that is legal in international law. What is the legal justification for Turkey to be in Syria? under international law there are only 2 scenarios where military violence is legal - self defense AND proper activation of mutual defense treaty with another country. Neither of these scenarios apply to Turkey. I will wait for a Turk to tell me that Turkey had to enter Syria to "defend" herself....

Theres actually a media blackout in the western countries about the turkish operation unlike other previous ops. Is this because turkeys the good guy this time?
They’re more focucsed on the Coronavirus epidemic and the economical impact.

How can they steal Syria when they paid for it through lives and national resources?? On the other hand, Turkey thats in NATO, and fed ISIS rats into Syria early in the war, managed ISIS and HTS on behalf of NATO, TUrkey has only invested poison and karma AKA law of compensation has paid Turkey FAIRLY with refugees, failed military objectives, deaths. Turkey had the option to help or hurt SYria. If Turkey was doing good, it would be receiving good from/in Syria. Russia and Iran were formally invited to help defend Syria, that is legal in international law. What is the legal justification for Turkey to be in Syria? under international law there are only 2 scenarios where military violence is legal - self defense AND proper activation of mutual defense treaty with another country. Neither of these scenarios apply to Turkey. I will wait for a Turk to tell me that Turkey had to enter Syria to "defend" herself....

I think we can all agree that all sides are there to protect the peaple of Idleb. Even though it's new for Rouhani.

What happened? Who knows?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...as-idlib-should-be-protected-tv-idUSKBN20N0P0

Save Syria by killing Syrians, that’s a good one. Turkey has every right to defend its borders, especially when there was a PKK state being created right at our doorstep, when ISIS flooded into Turkey from Syria causing terrorists attacks, now we host 4 million refugees that don’t want to go back under Assad’s rule. So clearly Turkey has a say in all of this. Keep living in your delusional world, thinking that Russia and Iran voluntarily “helped” Syria from an “invitation”. For now, sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

Back
Top Bottom