What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Its bot about how Turkey starts the war. It's all about how it will end. It seems Turkey is following the American way of winning every battle and losing every war. It's awesome how some Turks here think tsk will finish off saa in 400hrs or so.
Those videos are the costs of our sleepless nights for our martyres and heroes brother. I do not think that anyone can sleep while tears were draining from our eyes at the night of our martyrs but Some arrogant sectarian members made fun of Turkish Army in these times when we were in passive mode and they described Asadists+Hizbullah+Shia proxies as “battle-hardened”. I am just introducing the art of handling the butts of battle hardened terrorists. They are good at killing civilians. When It comes to face a strong Army, They lost %80 of equipments within hours. It became a good lesson for all to see the consequences of their arrogant behaviors If they mess with Turkish Army.

Turkey should bomb any militia and saa unit now...because Idlib will be part of Syria no matter what. Case is closed, and US cant help or save Turkey. Russia will eventually kick tsk out. Screenshot this pls
We will see which city idlib will be for now it is turkish and you can’t do nothing but cry about it

Turkey should bomb any militia and saa unit now...because Idlib will be part of Syria no matter what. Case is closed, and US cant help or save Turkey. Russia will eventually kick tsk out. Screenshot this pls
:crazy:

We will see which city idlib will be for now it is turkish and you can’t do nothing but cry about it
Idlib was never Turkish in recent times and will never be. Its simply occupied by Turkey, in collaboration with terrorists of the worst types, against international law, the same crap you hypocrites accused Iran of doing.

I'll keep watching the show though....this will keep getting more interesting.

Idlib was never Turkish in recent times and will never be. Its simply occupied by Turkey, in collaboration with terrorists of the worst types, against international law, the same crap you hypocrites accused Iran of doing.

I'll keep watching the show though....this will keep getting more interesting.
Delir pis kopek.

Back
Top Bottom