What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I suspect Putin & Assad have regrets now. Their actions really unleashed a pent-up Turkish beast with lots of new and improved toys to test out. This has been a devastating response by Turkey and I think it's taken everyone by surprise. It wouldn't surprise me if Turkey were able to defeat the Russians in Syria if it actually came to war between the two countries. I just have this feeling that Russian power sits on top of weak foundations.
hmm.....i can agree with what you said earlier in this post, but to think Turkey will have primacy over Russia in Syria is most likely an overly optimistic dream.

If Turkey tries to OR is about to dominate Syria, Russia and Iranian military deployments will begin.

Turkey is in a lose-lose you guys. how can turkey come out on top IN THE END?? If you think 10-30 days of Turkish military action in Syria means anything in this long war, you are simply ignorant. Assad took losses for 4 years straight...10s of thousands of deaths...but he currently controls 70% of Syria, so that tells you that short terms doesnt mean anything.enjoy your drug high, when you come down reality will hit you properly.

The Eastern Idlib (M5) side is calm... While Rebels in the south are very active, taking over multiple towns...
I still don't know why they aren't moving forward (east side)... the towns in the vicinity are "literally" empty...
No rumors of mobilization or anything on that front... Even the Sky is calm...

hmm.....i can agree with what you said earlier in this post, but to think Turkey will have primacy over Russia in Syria is most likely an overly optimistic dream.

If Turkey tries to OR is about to dominate Syria, Russia and Iranian military deployments will begin.

Turkey is in a lose-lose you guys. how can turkey come out on top IN THE END?? If you think 10-30 days of Turkish military action in Syria means anything in this long war, you are simply ignorant. Assad took losses for 4 years straight...10s of thousands of deaths...but he currently controls 70% of Syria, so that tells you that short terms doesnt mean anything.enjoy your drug high, when you come down reality will hit you properly.

Assad controls Syria? Which drugs are you taking? The war made him a full puppet of Russia and Iran. Without them he would've fallen in 2014.

This thread is opened to follow/share latest developments of Turkish operations related with Syria, not for your wishful thinkings or praying so stop drailing thread.

Assad regime militia is collapsing in Southern Idlib and Northern Hama! Turkish drone strikes and precision artillery fire is paving the road.

At least 8 villages captured so far, including 3 strategic villages.

A question to Assad and Russian *** lickers , Russia allows Israel to freely attack bombard the **** out of Damascus without any retaliation by Russia . But when turkey hits Assad dogs ruskies start barking why ?

Today is the end of deadline to assadists to withdraw from idlib, tommorrow will be very brutal for assadist and it's Iranian dogs so run while u can tommorrow there is no hiding
They thought they could get away with killing of ottoman Turks now face the wrath of Turk

this is hilarious! but let's avoid mocking if we can. War is a serious business and should be a last resort. Turkey cannot afford to stay unprepared and circumstances require to be on the offensive

Erdogan proved he is a true Muslim leader, , he is saving Muslims from mad ungodly killers what more could we ask more of him, Allah has honored with the Honor he honored with the Ottomans before him

May Allah swt protect Erdogan for the sake of the innocent muslims

May Allah swt protect our soldiers and our leaders who are sincere and give them overwhelming victory against the enemies as He gave victory to the previous believers before us. Ameen

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom