What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Hizbies are angy....
for what? they made much larger sacrifices earlier when your country used ISIS quite well to kill them earlier in the civil war. Iran, IRGC and Hzb will either bog down or wait out Turkey in Syria. Turkey cant defeat SAA Russia and IRGC together, so tehy are just letting Turkey throw its tantrum until them show Turkey whose really boss in Syria. Turkey's military has been in constant combat since 2015 and might be fatigued, EU and US are divided in NATO so there will never be another unified NATO mission. Turkey is alone. good luck.

Hizbies cannot bear the fact that they were roasted yesterday so they started reporting me
Loosers with weak mentality!!!
But they shouldn’t worry i can make new accounts as long as i wish ;)

3 days ago the red circle was empty and now:

X9FMXU6.jpg

Tyre Head got sent to hell

for what? they made much larger sacrifices earlier when your country used ISIS quite well to kill them earlier in the civil war. Iran, IRGC and Hzb will either bog down or wait out Turkey in Syria. Turkey cant defeat SAA Russia and IRGC together, so tehy are just letting Turkey throw its tantrum until them show Turkey whose really boss in Syria. Turkey's military has been in constant combat since 2015 and might be fatigued, EU and US are divided in NATO so there will never be another unified NATO mission. Turkey is alone. good luck.

Remember this Lions always kill hyenas and jackals even if they are outnumbered you shia prick.

I suspect Putin & Assad have regrets now. Their actions really unleashed a pent-up Turkish beast with lots of new and improved toys to test out. This has been a devastating response by Turkey and I think it's taken everyone by surprise. It wouldn't surprise me if Turkey were able to defeat the Russians in Syria if it actually came to war between the two countries. I just have this feeling that Russian power sits on top of weak foundations.

Congratulations mr. tayyip congratulations. It took 9 years for you to understand it.
But we have said that at the first day when this civil war was started. But you were in dreams to pray a Friday praying in Ummayad mosque and then jumped onboard the train of USA/EU/Israel campaign.
Wow he is a genius...
Im sorry mate scroll back 9 years and read the threads. Its was the secularist and kemalist who were against erdogan launching war against assad. They are pro assad they share same ideology as assad tyrannical secularism.

Erdogan being the man he is, never does anything without getting everyone's endorsement and thats his biggest weakness. He even takes into account his political enemies opinions. You should be thankful and stop spreading false narrative. Erdogan has more balls than all the kemalist combined. Everyone knows that thats why enemies hate him.
Dont congratulate him. Your types still hate him. Your types still curse him. Just stay Frank and thats better

5E6DB247-B157-4FDB-8838-BC106A6149F0.jpeg
ROASTING PARTY CONTINUES ;)

I think i understood TAF plan
Hit assad every day with drones artillery and missiles until he decides that retreat to sochi borders agreement is the most rational option for his survival
Drones are cheap to operate also the ammunition is cheap so Turkey can strike assadists forever it’s up to them if they want to cut losses sooner

Last edited:
@himate
Ok tayyip worshipper. Just ok coz I won't argue with you over tayyip.
I am neither kemalist nor chpean but ultra nationalist.
Today we are fighting in Syria due to his fcked up policies. Period.
We will deal with you and your type of tayyip worshippers after the election.
So stop polluting the thread with your b.s.

C77F2421-46EF-4D8E-969D-8B831B796852.jpeg
4AA7042E-459B-4F83-919A-F4BE5717AA30.jpeg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ASSADISTS IN DENIAL
jokes aside how easily those hizbies and other assad militias were cooked we can say indeed it was a military exercise with great advertisement for export

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom