What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Turkey must prepare for war with greece, or at least to bomb open the borders somehow, because the waves will keep on coming, I see millions coming from Iran and Afghanistan soon , Turkey can't handle this, Greece must OPEN the borders

You are right about the year and today’s conditions but still the question remains how to stop 1+ milion refugees/migrants
I am not an expert but i can bet that there are grey holes between turkish-greek/bulgarian borders and maybe the most important thing you forget
CYPRUS
From Turkey to TRNC then to greek part
Also my question is why would greece or bulgaria clash with refugees/migrants if we all know that refugees destination is western europe!?

Turkey must prepare for war with greece, or at least to bomb open the borders somehow, because the waves will keep on coming, I see millions coming from Iran and Afghanistan soon , Turkey can't handle this, Greece must OPEN the borders
There is the route to cyprus
Plus greek-turkish border just like any border has holes used by smugglers to pass

You are right about the year and today’s conditions but still the question remains how to stop 1+ milion refugees/migrants
I am not an expert but i can bet that there are grey holes between turkish-greek/bulgarian borders and maybe the most important thing you forget
CYPRUS
From Turkey to TRNC then to greek part
Also my question is why would greece or bulgaria clash with refugees/migrants if we all know that refugees destination is western europe!?

There is the route to cyprus
Plus greek-turkish border just like any border has holes used by smugglers to pass

Don't forget that with the coronavirus spreading it would be total health disaster to allow in thousands and thousands unchecked and potentially infected people in your country.

Don't forget that with the coronavirus spreading it would be total health disaster to allow in thousands and thousands unchecked and potentially infected people in your country.
This another good point
It seems that greek cyprus will be the real victiom when they receive guests from turkish counterpart ;)

They can reach some of greek islands by swimming as well.
There are literally islands that are just 2 km away from anatolian coast

There are literally islands that are just 2 km away from anatolian coast

Don't underestimate the Syrian men dude. They can even swim 10km for the European women. And sure some of 'em gonna do it mark my word.

Turkish army has been pounding assadists but the question is that did FSA recapture the lands back?

Back
Top Bottom