What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

@StormBreaker Our giant armed drones will join into service in this year. Both of them will be able to perform operations at 40000ft altitude.

Bayraktar Akıncı and TAI Aksungur
1562609441.png

aksungur-konseptler-2.jpg

what is Nato(Romans) Allie really this time with Turkey(Islam) against Russia/Assad, the Arab dictators will be forced to join Turkey in the fight bc they will be ordered by Trump , if not fight, they will cover the costs , wouldn't that match the Hadith, just thinking out loud

Wait for October-November when AKINCI ENTERS INTO SERVICE
FROM 2021 you will see MAGIC
What is that ?

@StormBreaker A new stealth jet drone is on the way ! This drone will be able to fly at a speed of 900km/h while flying at an altitude around 40000ft. MTOW: 5,5-6t !

ERpxKOuX0AIOfwQ
Could you tell me its name so i can check out what it has to offer ? Also, if there is any thread on PDF, it would be highly regarded brother.

lets be honest.. pantsir may always be out of ammo.. radars off or else thats the standard irano answer :D

and israelians they popped them like popcorn in the microwave oven.. seems like they are just driving beancans

I don't think the Russians will be getting many new orders for this system after these humiliations. A drone killer, killed by a drone. :haha:

That is a failed attempt to hide humiliation. Russia said them Turk will kill you but You won't scream ?

Same info but I liked the combo !

Maşallah ! No more barrel bomb to civilians !

This raises question about why the Syrians do not shoot down them. (or attempt to)

They have already shown the ability to down them,the anka-S which was shot down few days ago for exemple.

Back
Top Bottom