What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I hope this gives Turkey experience in terms of How to further improvise the UAVs and bring in innovation to make next gen UAVs and Related systems.

Idlib matters in general will have an effect on the roadway of Turkish defense industry bro. Turkey will speed up development of striking and defensive missile system. A huge missile programs are under development phase. You can see the tech level of Turkish defense industry in terms of precision strike.

Idlib matters in general will have an effect on the roadway of Turkish defense industry bro. Turkey will speed up development of striking and defensive missile system. A huge missile programs are under development phase. You can see the tech level of Turkish defense industry in terms of precision strike.

Especially the air defence projects...

I need to say this also:
Israeli embassy tweeted in turkish using the word martyr when they expressed condolences
WHERE IS FUCKING PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY???
Or other “muslim” brothers????
Next time(i hope very soon) when Turkey goes back being good friend with west and israel I don’t want to hear single word from so called “muslim” brothers
Neither West/Israel nor Russia can be your friend .

@StormBreaker A new stealth jet drone is on the way ! This drone will be able to fly at a speed of 900km/h while flying at an altitude around 40000ft. MTOW: 5,5-6t !

ERpxKOuX0AIOfwQ

Taking out some Hezbollah trash too :cheers:

I must say I was wrong about the Turkish response. I thought it would be another feeble retaliation, but to lose 34 soldiers like that seems to have shocked Erdogan into action, or maybe the army insisted and Erdogan had to accept.

Either way, this is how you respond when someone murders 34 of your soldiers.

@Ansu fati You need to seperate a "Regime" to his ppl... I already told you that.
As the Arabs are ruled by Dictators, The Turkic world is also the same... But The people on the other hand do Support Those who fight against Rats... Do not make a generalisation out of anger/excitement.
If you read arabic, you will see, that Saudis, Kuwaitis/Iraqis/Egyptians/Maghrebis etc... are cheering.
The Majority of the Arab world IS with TR and Syrians on their Fight against ASSad/RU/IR...
The majority of the Muslim world ( I mean common people) is with Turkey. -- and some people still ask where's ummah.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom