What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Guys calm down. I haven't heard and seen any news on Russian TV channels.

Putin would rather frightening Turkey than killing Turkish soldiers.
Before a peace deal they use all fear applications.

Edit: russian state tv channel still shows maxxroyal(Turkish hotel in Kemer)

People can’t access Twitter without VPNs. Government „aligned“ better said owned media all publish the same story minutes from each other after the Public becomes aware.

Russian Propaganda? The only proven Propaganda happening right now is that of the AKP Government.

If nothing happened come out and say it. But they can’t because something did happen and they don’t know how to respond or how to calm the public.

This is the same Government that blamed the Regime for Bombings while Russia was screaming out of its lungs „I DID IT I DID IT“ and you want me to trust that Government?

Maybe it’s to prevent from fake b.s being spread around which causes panic amongst the Turkish pop. Calm down and wait for official statements rather than attacking the government right away.

May Allah grant every Shahid their place in heaven and may Allah grant them victory against those cockroaches.
Allah Akber.
If NATO really had the balls we thought they did, they would help Turkey out.

But talking about Turkey- honestly, i think Russia LOVES this opportunity to wear down NATO(Turkey) without getting US involved.Russia dreams of the opportunities to weaken NATO. We all know this, and it seems Turkey has fallen into that trap.

Russia can just take her time destroying Turkish military equipment and personnel...by the time Russia is done(if Russia is serious and consistent), Turkey will be useless to NATO for at least a few years.

Last edited:
can Erdogan pls send HAWK phase iii SAM's and Rapier to Idlib

This Airstrike would not have been possible had Turkey already deployed both systems. Take down those RuAF/SAA fuckers at every oppurtunity.

RU airstrike ON observation post in south Idlib.
what will you weak NATO people do about Turkey's head getting bashed in Syria????

NATO and America are always telling us they are well equipped, their weapons are the newest and best, but when its time to smash the head of real enemies, US and NATO always swallow their tongue.

From now on Turkish Air Forces must enter the battle. Otherwise these bastards gonna kill more. They attack our defenseless guys there in the observation posts with impunity.
This is unacceptable.
Then you will find out whether the Russian S-400s are REAL or FAKE weapons. Your F-16s will not return back to Turkey.

Inshallah, I believe one will fall eventually. We just need proper anti-air in the area or hope that they fly low enough for a manpad.
This is how old backwards Taliban was talking about Soviet Union back in the 80s in Afghanistan...

Cümleten başımız sağolsun.

I would like an immediate withdrawal from Syria. No matter how many dead there were on the Turkish side. The most unfair peace is still better than the fairest war.

Russia can't attack Turkey in our soil and air. This is a beginning of NATO-Russia war.
They know it better than us. If the war in Syria might start after it, I believe we are in a war with Russia in Syria already.
From now on we have nothing to lose in Syria anymore but what about Russia. Can she win this war in Syria while most of Syrians against her and her minion assad and armed from top to toe?
This is the question I thou.
How can you guys get into a war/almost war with Russia? even America is cautious about that but apparently not you guys. good luck!

Sorry to say that France 24:
IMG_20200227_230034.jpg

34 martyrs have been lost today or last month?

Cümleten başımız sağolsun.

I would like an immediate withdrawal from Syria. No matter how many dead there were on the Turkish side. The most unfair peace is still better than the fairest war.

Russian bot spreading defeatist messages. piss off!

Back
Top Bottom