What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Reports of huge Turkish casualties,hope this is not true. @HannibalBarca

If Erdogan is helding an urgent meeting as stated above,the situation is serious.

This may escalate to a serious conflict, as I noted a couple of weeks ago. Tr is currently going through the most serious situation in it's modern history.

Reports of huge Turkish casualties,hope this is not true. @HannibalBarca

If Erdogan is helding an urgent meeting as stated above,the situation is serious.
apparently dozens casualities from russian airstrikes and emergency meetings underway.

If report is true... Then it's war... Whatever the blame is on RU or not...
SHTF...

If Erdogan doesnt responds now then he is the biggest piece of Shit in Turkish history. Enough with this deadline bullshit.

Any way.
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
My prayers would be with the martyr's and their families.

Last edited:
erdogan can go to hell with his russian buddies...hope he loses elections and gets thrown in jail

I don’t think it’s due to high casualties, at least I hope not. Maybe they are making a final decision? To launch an operation or declare war?

According to reports russian dogs have done airstrike on turkish convoy passing from hatay to idlib 33 martyrs and 50 dead initial unconfirmed numbers
Emergency national security is called in ankara
Some say that all opposition parties are present(of course hdpkk isn’t included here i had to clarify this for foreigners)
Some say chp has its own emergency meeting
Anyway it seems that putin has made catastrophic mistake 100x worse than americans when they backed the coup in 2016
War declaration is imminent!!!
Maybe there will be hundreds of turkish losses maybe turkish defense projects will be significantly or permanently canceled due to war effect on economy but DAMASCUS WILL BE TURKISH CITY AGAIN

I don’t think it’s due to high casualties, at least I hope not. Maybe they are making a final decision? To launch an operation or declare war?

No, has more to do with Russia. Yesterdays attack from them for example was deliberate and they used bunker buster against a turkish bunker killing 3 and this has been going on for the last weeks and its obviously time that we respond to that.

Actually I would start operation
Then assad dog will launch some missiles at reyhanli or nearby city and here you have justified 5 article to be invoked
Then i would declare war on assad

No, has more to do with Russia. Yesterdays attack from them for example was deliberate and they used bunker buster against a turkish bunker killing 3 and this has been going on for the last weeks and its obviously time that we respond to that.
Qamisli city is perfect spot for giving answer
Russian have there helicopter air base and pantsir system which is irrelevant for an f-16 I would say even F-4 can handle it quite easily
The base must be leveled and the city must be captured
The most positive thing of this escalation is that TAF will have the perfect opportunity to wipe out pkk and assad

If we do launch an operation or declare war however, we can’t stop. If we stop at the Sochi lines, this process would only repeat itself eventually wouldn’t it? We’d have to completely eradicate the current Assad government.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom