What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

It's not besieged since Turkish vehicles move in and out to deliver supplies.

A day before Putin came to Turkey to open “Turkish stream” gas pipeline with Erdogan he was in Damascus...

Here is him visiting the Umayyad/Emevi Mosque... the one RTE said he will take his Friday Prayer in when Assad is toppled. :D

The message is very clear... The Short Man did what The Tall Man only talked about.

Despite pro arab Erdoğan most Turks know one fact wich history shows us

Türkün Türkten baska dostu yoktur

Arabism and Turkism has never existed until it was manifactured around the 1900's by the zionist mouvement, they planted the seeds of filthy nationalism in the young "Turks movement" and also in the main universities of the Arab world Damascus and Baghdad ... guess what happened after few years ... Baathis,Naseris,attaturk and all of them were seculars ...
Now Arabism is about to die with the rise once more of Islam, because Arab nationalist r often viewed by the masses as old fashioned corrupt secular unbelievers, and guess what happens now ?, Yes, u guessed it again, the Jews r trying to revive the Arabism against Iran's shiism and Turkey, they want to kidnap us again for one more century, they fooled the GCC sheikhs as usual again, I guess Erdogan knows that, we Arabs need awakening, be patient, don't give up on us, and most of all know that Islam will rule in the end, not Arabs nor Turks, that's what the Future hides

Arabism and Turkism has never existed until it was manifactured around the 1900's by the zionist mouvement, they planted the seeds of filthy nationalism in the young "Turks movement" and also in the main universities of the Arab world Damascus and Baghdad ... guess what happened after few years ... Baathis,Naseris,attaturk and all of them were seculars ...
Now Arabism is about to die with the rise once more of Islam, because Arab nationalist r often viewed by the masses as old fashioned corrupt secular unbelievers, and guess what happens now ?, Yes, u guessed it again, the Jews r trying to revive the Arabism against Iran's shiism and Turkey, they want to kidnap us again for one more century, they fooled the GCC sheikhs as usual again, I guess Erdogan knows that, we Arabs need awakening, be patient, don't give up on us, and most of all know that Islam will rule in the end, not Arabs nor Turks, that's what the Future hides

So you want to tell us that in the future we will all be one amorphous mass of people without a past and identity?

The more people get educated and opened to the world, the more Religions lose their importance. Islam is no different.

So you want to tell us that in the future we will all be one amorphous mass of people without a past and identity?

The more people get educated and opened to the world, the more Religions lose their importance. Islam is no different.
Islam is indeed the future of the entire world, not speculations, not delusions, it's going to be, my point is actually being enforced by my studies in the University, I did a prediction on a chronological series with an ARMA model, it shows that Islamic population will be the majority by 2050 world wide, as for your 'religions lose their importance' idea, it reminds me of Fukushima's 'end of History' theory after the USSR's fall in 1990s, it's simply not true that Islam will lose its importance but rather the muslim masses will be incapable of forcing their will on the UNSC, but your mental processing is caused by a series of ideas implanted in you subconscious mind by the media and the educational system that you have been brought into, just look at Steve bannon's far right revolution in Europe, Trump's rise, the 5 star mvt in Italy, the Alternative for Deutchland, le front national, even in Brazil they elected the right wing candidate .... who would have thought that one day the globalist left would lose to nationalist & religious movements in both Europe and America ... the world is changing ... we r converging to a bipolar world in which Islam & the west will confront each others(one would not be wrong if one argues that its already ongoing), the confrontation will not be a classic one, because Islam represents also a global idea, it's threatening the leftists and would cause them eventually to collapse to pave the way for the far right that is Trumpism to lead the west, which feeds of course from the 100 million Zionist evangelical belt fanatics ... that why nationalism and secularism will melt and the only two global powers left (along with communist China ) r Islam and Zionist Christianity ...

Islam is indeed the future of the entire world, not speculations, not delusions, it's going to be, my point is actually being enforced by my studies in the University, I did a prediction on a chronological series with an ARMA model, it shows that Islamic population will be the majority by 2050 world wide, as for your 'religions lose their importance' idea, it reminds me of Fukushima's 'end of History' theory after the USSR's fall in 1990s, it's simply not true that Islam will lose its importance but rather the muslim masses will be incapable of forcing their will on the UNSC, but your mental processing is caused by a series of ideas implanted in you subconscious mind by the media and the educational system that you have been brought into, just look at Steve bannon's far right revolution in Europe, Trump's rise, the 5 star mvt in Italy, the Alternative for Deutchland, le front national, even in Brazil they elected the right wing candidate .... who would have thought that one day the globalist left would lose to nationalist & religious movements in both Europe and America ... the world is changing ... we r converging to a bipolar world in which Islam & the west will confront each others(one would not be wrong if one argues that its already ongoing), the confrontation will not be a classic one, because Islam represents also a global idea, it's threatening the leftists and would cause them eventually to collapse to pave the way for the far right that is Trumpism to lead the west, which feeds of course from the 100 million Zionist evangelical belt fanatics ... that why nationalism and secularism will melt and the only two global powers left (along with communist China ) r Islam and Zionist Christianity ...

Islam isn't the future at all. Look at every Muslim country. They're either wartorn or corrupt.

It may come as a shock but the biggest sponsors of Islamism is the west. They do Israel's job for them. "What job?" you may be asking. The answer is hosting and breeding Islamists who will one day travel to their country of origin or another Muslim nation and wreak havoc.

The fact is that the west allows radical Islamists to freely operate and spread across the Muslim community. Radicalism is the best for the west but even moderate Islam has a similar effect.

Look at Syria for example. Now I'm not a fan of Assad. But the Islamists fighting him are just as bad. All of these Islamists were trained and funded by the west to destroy Syria and lave the way for Isreali expansion.

The sad thing is that 90% of Muslims in the world supported this. Purely because those who were fighting Assad were Islamists.

I could go on and on but the truth is that Islam will never rise. It won't die anytime soon either, however it will continue to drag down most countries in the Middle East.

Don't forget the leftist liberals were engineered for several purposes. Including making eastern societies shy away from secularism by painting a picture that secularism is linked to LGBT and other degenerate practices and groups.

The only force which will be able to go head to head with the Zionist west is a secular one. What do countries like Russia, China and the USA have in common? They're secular. People aren't going to kill eachother just because of some religious nonsense.

Muslim countries are doomed, as is India. India is turning more and more Hindu fundamentalist. They will suffer if they keep going like this.

Back
Top Bottom