What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

That was to be expected after that safe zone fiasco with the pkk lul. A nation who agrees on that shit cant be taken serious by no one. Idlib btw is the direct consequence of that since assad saw that he turkey is dumb as **** lul

images

According to the pkk-ypg affiliated media : US General Nicholas Pont during a speech with SDF commander-in-chief mazlum abdi: "There will be no intervention by Turkish forces in northern and eastern Syria," and added "We will continue to support and train #SDF forces "

Also his speech from today :

I know maybe he should have adressed the issue in a different way maybe more polite way. But do you understand people get angry because of pkk building up forces while we have a shitty safe zone with the americans that our president agreed on?
Why are forum members allowed to post in such a way? Perhaps its what you like to do, but don't post this vulgarity here. Moderator it appears that you don't have a problem with constant Erdogan/AK Party bashing on almost every Turkish thread. Please do your job if not resign so someone else can do a better job.

If I am banned for this comment then I appeal to other members here to take action against what appears to be some political motivated banning of members.

@cabatli_53

Why are forum members allowed to post in such a way? Perhaps its what you like to do, but don't post this vulgarity here. Moderator it appears that you don't have a problem with constant Erdogan/AK Party bashing on almost every Turkish thread. Please do your job if not resign so someone else can do a better job.

If I am banned for this comment then I appeal to other members here to take action against what appears to be some political motivated banning of members.

@cabatli_53

Our nation's leadership is absolutely fking up our future and the integrity of our borders and here you are changing to topic.

PKK is setting up a STATE next door. They are hundreds of truckloads of advanced weaponary every week. And the US is building airbases in 'their' territory. Yet you only seem concerned about my language.

I guess everything I learnt about your type turned out to be true. Wish I knew earlier.

Our nation's leadership

every leadership in turkey fucked up..

krg is a thread krg, PKK, YPG and all the filthy stuff should be eliminated.. I do not know why the idiots helped them to destroy IS.. I also do not belive that IS did any Bombing in turkey.. you may say I am paranoid but I know bombings in turkey happened before they blamed al kaida for that somehow al qaida went for holiday trips or are now pensioners or some (mostly all) bombing are false flags

IS is so scary we need to do something even if it means to help the kurds fight them.. yes thats how politics work.. let it be germany, italy or france it happend there too

the entire kurdish terrorists need to be eliminated and this without fools laws like "come back from the mountains" we need to understand that this issue is not won without blood.. not without some of our soildiers coming back in coffins.. not without a full plan in and outside of turkey.. and we need to accept this and begin to do the right thing

I said many times some day this terrorists will have advanced tanks, amunition, jets and many many more if they wont be eliminated.. mr bob seems to work for that goal hard!

and you know if US gives the right support than nations like germany or japan or south korea pop out.. if they give the support and do work with them like a close state than they can be a rich and advanced nation.. not because they are smart but because of usa and world support!

Our nation's leadership is absolutely fking up our future and the integrity of our borders and here you are changing to topic.

PKK is setting up a STATE next door. They are hundreds of truckloads of advanced weaponary every week. And the US is building airbases in 'their' territory. Yet you only seem concerned about my language.

I guess everything I learnt about your type turned out to be true. Wish I knew earlier.
Currently The US is the sole military and economic superpower. The Turkish government has repeatedly spoke about its disapproval of the Terror corridor and has taken steps to prevent it where they could, ie Al Bab, Arin and even Idlib. They have had no support from any other nations including Russia who has hampered and is hampering operations. The reality is we don't know what was spoken between Turkey and America. It is very likely that the US has used very strong language to Turkey behind closed doors with Turkey. Can Turkey attack Manbij and East of Euphrates currently with Coalition presence? Would this lead to an all out confrontation? The Turks have been facing threats backed by the West including Coup attempts and also economic attacks. What will happen if there is a direct confrontation with US? In reality it will become another Iran. There are limited cards that Turkey can play, its only bet is to improve its economic and military situation and also its foreign support (China, perhaps Russian). Until it feels that it can support a direct confrontation with US and allies.

We don't see the strong language that is used behind the scenes but an example is post 9/11 with Pakistan's position. We only hear later from Musharaf when he said that he was told that Pakistan was either with US or against.

Also another example is During the arab israeli conflict when saudi arabia stopped provided oil. King Faisal was told behind closed doors that if they did not resume oil supplies the situation would be resolved militarily.

I am sorry that you dislike 'my type.' I love Turkey more than any Nation, I have visited 24 times, I have lived with mainly secular people in areas like Aydin province. I am also currently here. When people were asked to buy Turkish Lira, I did so and also asked others to do so. I do not want to get into any political argument with anyone and I do not want to insult or upset anyone. I have many friends here both conservative and secular.

If you believe that Ak party is the problem, there is no need to insult Erdogan. Just state your point in a appropriate way. It is true that I do like Erdogan, but it is because I lived in turkey more than 10 years ago and have seen that the Government has really made a positive change to the country. That is not my opinion only. He has also repeated spoke out against oppression in the world, even at the expense of angering other nations. But people will say it is for votes.

There is a frustration for all of us regarding the northern syrian situation, but political bashing will not solve anything. I ask all members here to put forward their views and possible solutions to the situation Turkey faces. We should have a constructive discussion regarding the various issues here not pointless heated arguments resulting in insults and bannings. How many members have disappeared either due to banning or not wanting to participate due to childish behaviour of other posters?

Once you decided to move to the mountains and were willing to shoot on security Forces, you deserved nothing more than a bullet right through your head, no mercy, no jail and no forgiving.

The current Turkish Goverment is also responsible for PKKistan in Syria, they played a big role in USA's Middle East plans, and still do. Euphrates Shield and Olive Branch Operations were years to late, don't even talk about Manbij, Tel Rifat or East. Euphrates totally joke.
We literally watched how PKK with US support build up a country with a well armed "Army", now we are in a situation where we can't act before US or Russia gives us the green light, pathetic.

People still are not aware what this means, they rather talk it nice.

I told you guys many times as long as we have these bastard kurds in Turkey we in the long run will lose eastern Turkey

the kurds are not the real problem its the mentality and the idotic actions of those who call themselves leaders.. those bastards are true devils.. and I am not talking about only erdogan..

I am talking about a real depkkisation look at germany with their denazification program.. something like thaut but much more.. there is nothing of this.. all begins in the schools and goes further to the universieties and accompanies you in your social and daily life.. every tiem you watch tv read a gazette or go to the mosque it must be present.. but there is nothing of it but worser we copy the kurdish mentaity "my life has been bad and I have to cry and no other had a worser life" mentality and do nothing

strong programs are needed
strong laws are needed
a propaganda institute is needed
and you have to work together with:
gazettes, magazines, mosques, youtuber, facebook and twitter guys, and provite them with speeces, pictures, material and a nationwiede plan.. is there someone who does not want to play with you in this issue than strong answers and strong actions and worser punishment is needed! someone does not like to work with this or that gazette? someone does not want to work with imam ali ahmed XYZ? FCK YOU! all branches of society have to work together and we need also more kurds speaking for unity and against pkk.. why? because else this will give the others who are terrorists the voice.. no pkk support from any politician should be accepted! hang them destroy them! no one should be allowed to break, steal or do harm to government property without paying it back, with their life, their money and make his family responsible take their money, house or else.. your child damages something pay it back! you rise your voice for pkk in real life, internet, or elsewhere? you and your children arnt allowed to work as a politican, jornalist, teacher, in a bank or government or military.. you can loose your children if you are a terrorist.. secretly spy terrorist familes, no buriying of terrorists in our country, if there is alsready some than give them a special grave of shame!

the kurds are not the real problem its the mentality and the idotic actions of those who call themselves leaders.. those bastards are true devils.. and I am not talking about only erdogan..

I am talking about a real depkkisation look at germany with their denazification program.. something like thaut but much more.. there is nothing of this.. all begins in the schools and goes further to the universieties and accompanies you in your social and daily life.. every tiem you watch tv read a gazette or go to the mosque it must be present.. but there is nothing of it but worser we copy the kurdish mentaity "my life has been bad and I have to cry and no other had a worser life" mentality and do nothing

strong programs are needed
strong laws are needed
a propaganda institute is needed
and you have to work together with:
gazettes, magazines, mosques, youtuber, facebook and twitter guys, and provite them with speeces, pictures, material and a nationwiede plan.. is there someone who does not want to play with you in this issue than strong answers and strong actions and worser punishment is needed! someone does not like to work with this or that gazette? someone does not want to work with imam ali ahmed XYZ? FCK YOU! all branches of society have to work together and we need also more kurds speaking for unity and against pkk.. why? because else this will give the others who are terrorists the voice.. no pkk support from any politician should be accepted! hang them destroy them! no one should be allowed to break, steal or do harm to government property without paying it back, with their life, their money and make his family responsible take their money, house or else.. your child damages something pay it back! you rise your voice for pkk in real life, internet, or elsewhere? you and your children arnt allowed to work as a politican, jornalist, teacher, in a bank or government or military.. you can loose your children if you are a terrorist.. secretly spy terrorist familes, no buriying of terrorists in our country, if there is alsready some than give them a special grave of shame!

Its all thanks to the Allies of Ww1 when you promise a country to every bloody ethnic group the countries encompassing the former Ottoman Empire have to live with this legacy.

Pkk are not the only ones to harbour kurdistan there are many kurds and non pkk groups who dream of this becoming a reality not to mention you have the West especially USA backing them hence why the Kurds in Turkey have been emboldened.

Turkish governments especially AKP kept a policy of appeasement to the Kurds now we see how it backfired. Kurds have now been more emboldened to take on Turkey and build a independant country.

Autonomy is not the answer that will just be a stepping stone to independance.

@GlobalMillitary96 Feel free to express your criticizm but You should stay away from insulting words. Next time, You will be given penalty.

@Rogue1 When you reported a post, Just wait the action to be taken. Feel free to defend your politic stance about any subject but wreaking your anger on Mod when you do not have much thing to defend about particular politic subject, is not a fair attitude. I am not the answerer of any positive/negative results of policies the members voicing in here. Besides If you think Everything is nice in this country with an eye from abroad, Kindly try to enlighten the members who think otherwise with your thoughts. If you really complain about insulting words of some members, Just report them and wait until correct action to be taken by MODs. If I don’t realize the report causing problem, Other MODs will interfere the active report lists. Forum pages are not sole business of us. What you should do, is as simple as that. Beyond will be taken as ulterior motivate. Next time, If you try to provoke the situation, You will also be given a certain penalty.

Back
Top Bottom