What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

69013104_2409288805815789_2683959195375501312_n.jpg

friends having fun!

kicidaroglus wife and inanmaoglus wife havin fun in a restaurant in bakirköy with dashak demirtas the whore of selahattin demirtas

that is what I am writing all the time.. ppl tend to fart from their mouthes and act like THEIR PARTY their HOLY MEN never do wrong.. the Ohers are always worser and so on.. may their meal stuck in their throats and complain to allah that that scum did eat them!

@GlobalMillitary96 Feel free to express your criticizm but You should stay away from insulting words. Next time, You will be given penalty.

@Rogue1 When you reported a post, Just wait the action to be taken. Feel free to defend your politic stance about any subject but wreaking your anger on Mod when you do not have much thing to defend about particular politic subject, is not a fair attitude. I am not the answerer of any positive/negative results of policies the members voicing in here. Besides If you think Everything is nice in this country with an eye from abroad, Kindly try to enlighten the members who think otherwise with your thoughts. If you really complain about insulting words of some members, Just report them and wait until correct action to be taken by MODs. If I don’t realize the report causing problem, Other MODs will interfere the active report lists. Forum pages are not sole business of us. What you should do, is as simple as that. Beyond will be taken as ulterior motivate. Next time, If you try to provoke the situation, You will also be given a certain penalty.
Thank you for clarifying with us about the situation. I did not mean to wreak any anger on anyone personally but I just felt that this thread which is 1000+ pages has many times got out of control. A little time ago what some people have said about Palestinians was very unfair. Also the Altay thread has been much worse on many occasions with regards to politics. Because of this nonsense many valuable members of this forum rarely make any posts. I now understand that unless reported, we can't expect action to be taken as the mods are not following every thread.

Currently the situation regarding the Morek observation post has been left out on this forum, i believe because of people not wanting to comment on this thread. Yes I think highly of Turkey but I also know that no country is perfect, far from it. But constant opposition for the sake of opposition will never benefit any nation. My apologies if I caused you any offence. I am in Turkey currently over the next several weeks and if we happen to be in the same region I would be very happy to meet with you to share your views in person.

69013104_2409288805815789_2683959195375501312_n.jpg

friends having fun!

kicidaroglus wife and inanmaoglus wife havin fun in a restaurant in bakirköy with dashak demirtas the whore of selahattin demirtas

that is what I am writing all the time.. ppl tend to fart from their mouthes and act like THEIR PARTY their HOLY MEN never do wrong.. the Ohers are always worser and so on.. may their meal stuck in their throats and complain to allah that that scum did eat them!

There is a saying in my country - "politika je kurva" which translates to "politics is a bitch"

I believe in a true muslim society there would be no poltical parties of any kind because all they do is spread corruption and lies. It's the only way politicians gain power.

Anyway people should refrain form supporting parties like CHP, AKP even MHP like they are football teams. The only people who should be supported 100% are the brave soldiers of the TSK who risk their lives every day for the sake and honor of Turkish Republic.

There is a saying in my country - "politika je kurva" which translates to "politics is a bitch"

I believe in a true muslim society there would be no poltical parties of any kind because all they do is spread corruption and lies. It's the only way politicians gain power.

Anyway people should refrain form supporting parties like CHP, AKP even MHP like they are football teams. The only people who should be supported 100% are the brave soldiers of the TSK who risk their lives every day for the sake and honor of Turkish Republic.

Called me old minded but the only political system that suits the Turks is either an Empire or a Khanate.

Empires can't really work anymore. In this age of information and self-awareness nobody will be satisfied with being continuously occupied and working and dying for a far off land. Even the Ottoman empire became a corrupt mess from the late 18th century until it's demise.

A highly decentralized soft-power approach may work instead though. For what it's worth Ataturk had a good approach when he started after kicking out the Western occupation forces from Turkey but then the nature of modern politics began to corrupt the very system that he created. I also am not a fan of aggressive secularism and think that religion should be up to the individual's choice even on an institutional level.

At the latest YAS meeting (where defence officials and politicians meet to discuss promotions of ranking officers) many officers who opposed the deal with the United States were forced into retirement because of their opposition to the move taken by Akar and RTE. I suppose these officers feel the same.

Back
Top Bottom