What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

@HannibalBarca
Do you really think Turkey would go to war with Russia for Idlib and it's population, hahahahahahahahahaha.
Do you came to term or win an argument by punching your opponent?
I personally don't... and will hope you don't either...

But it's common sense... that the moment you show weakness... you are already dead...

The other guys... didn't care about war or not... they did what they wished... SINCE WE ALL KNOW... that no one will go to war on behalf of others... RU had the opportunity to go to war... when TR downed her jet... and yet didn't... because WAR is not a joker word that you use whenever you feel threatened...

So please keep the "War escuse" far from current issues... this isn't a kid playground...

btw i am not a defeatist i call it rationalist.
Well thankfully your Ottoman forefathers and more recently Attaturk didn't had the same "rationality" as yours... otherwise you guys will be either Christians or will have spoke English/french/greek and Italian today...

The Syrian mess in wich we are in is all mr bobs fault

He invited pkk pushtmega and so on we remember ayn al arab

It was a big mistake to fight against isis as isis fought with pkk dogs now isis is replaced with these scum and what did we gain? Something better?

Our isis politics should have been hard like as they kidnapped our ppl in Iraq we should have seen them as already dead yes this is not fine not good heart breaking and really sad but it is war.. Than we should have bombed 100 times more of their soildiers as response and than say let us in peace or our response will be much harder this neutral stance should be applied

Mr bob planned to strengthen his YPG in Syria not only by removing isis and letting them pass through yes I do not belive that pushtmega did fight in ayn al arab I believe it was actually pkk and YPG forces who passed through Turkey wich Mr Bob sold us as pushtmega

We better had do things alone like crying for help for refugees build a safe zone near the border with energy water supplies on our sides and a camp in Syria.. A strong answer for Terrorist and strong answer against assad if he dares to attack the camps then Damascus should have been bombed massively but before he needed to be told and giving guarantees that we don't want the place with the refugees it's just camps

No refugees in turkey specially no kurdish refugees

The ones in Turkey let them pass through they don't want to Stay also Wtf are we giving turkish passports? Is this a thing everyone can get? Mr Bob is making it valueless

This is nothing special nothing what could not have been done..

Specially as the Russians were not involved this should all have been taken place..

Now we should do following but it won't happen Mr Bob has A big plan

Let the Syrians pass through EU has a really filthy mouth and don't honor us hosting all the Syrians if we are such bad people than the good ppl can take care of the suffering people..

Build the wall and do some real work no one comes in...

Kill pkk and their aliases but now start a deppk program in turkey time to involve everything tv social media schlool government celebrities every media every day cinema everything

Start fight corruption no one steals or brakes anything and the government is no cow for you and your family no friends will bring you into a job if you are not suitable for that, if you are rich than the laws are not lifted if you know someone the laws are not lifted away same as you are the son of xyz that should not be the concern of the law the law needs to be above everyone

We could write days and nights but we could not list all the problems

Last edited:
The Syrian mess in wich we are in is all mr

Kurdish rats are more of a threat to Turkey than Syrian Refugees lets be honest.

Turkey has been fighting these donkey shaggers ever since the Ottoman Empire was collapsing. They have been nothing more than trouble.

Now we have a bastard pkk state in syria and you have iraqi kurdistan that publishes maps which features eastern turkey while spouting out anti Turkish propaganda.

Tell me what have the Kurds ever done in history apart from Saladin whose origins are debatable now the Kurds are stealing and hijacking historical figures like Al Jazari.

This are the results of big mouth, no action politics... we should have punched them the first time so hard that they would struggle to stand up again, that would show them their place.

PKK strikes Turkish bases, small retalliation fire... SAA attacks Turkish bases, we condemn Syrias actions.
We will attack Manbij, we will attack Tel Rifat, we will blablabla...

Who should take you serious after all this humiliating incidents? You literally give them the confidence to attack and with Turkish Soldiers who are used as "meat shield" you present them possible targets.

Moral of the story.... NEVER EVER mix politics in the Armed Forces, a independent TSK would have send those rats to hell.

Syrian Refugees lets be honest.

The Syrian mess I am talking about is the state of syria

The refugees are kept in turkey let's be honest too in this case if you let them go they will not stay a day in turkey if they are able to go...

Also giving turkish citizenship for free for anyone is also a problem

I am against hosting them in our country because just EU wants to..

I am also not against helping them specially not everyone is bad there are many good syrian Muslims.. I think it's better to have safe zone than letting everyone in..

Here in Germany you barely find a turkey loving kürd they are like nonexistent in our town here there is just one kurdish family and their children and the children of their children... They are from erzurum and very patriotic but the others forget them

I say let any kürd leave turkish citizenship in a day if they want to don't accept them coming back and that would count for regions in turkey like all from the shit hole like van or sirnak

We also need to make them and their children responsible for their actions like killing, breaking hurting and so on.. And not only individuals also families and bigger if someone is classified pro pkk than control their families and friends take the children of pkk terrorists and sterilize them (not the children)... (yes you can see that I am from Germany this ideas do not pop out of nowhere )

We need to open the gates to Europe or send the Syrians back, but also the Iraqis and Iraqi Kurds who are still in Turkey. That's a burden the people and economy can't hold longer.

I say let any kürd leave turkish citizenship in a day if they want to don't accept them coming back and that would count for regions in turkey like all from the shit hole like van or sirnak
We also need to make them and their children responsible for their actions like killing, breaking hurting and so on.

Just make their lifes as hard as possible, they become to cheeky.
They don't pay taxes, electricity and don't contribute something to the economy or society... i don't know how Turkey can tolerate such a parasitic behaviour.

Well at least Erdo licked Vladimir’s ice cream and took some photos with him around his jet. Now we can officially call Putin as Erdogan’s PIMP.

Well at least Erdo licked Vladimir’s ice cream and took some photos with him around his jet. Now we can officially call Putin as Erdogan’s PIMP.

We call this 'Realpolitik'. It oriented on reality not wishful thinkings.

We call this 'Realpolitik'. It oriented on reality not wishful thinkings.

Go and explain the difference between wishful thinking and Realpolitiks to the guy who in the beginning of the civil war in Syria was claiming that He will soon have a Friday prayer in Damascus while his followers were all clapping and cheering in a trance...

8 years later half of Syria is in Gaziantep, Hatay, Urfa, Istanbul, Bursa etc.

Go and explain that to the people that every month say how Turkey will go to Manbij, Eastern Syria, Tel Rifat etc etc but are even afraid to fart without a permission from Washington or Moscow.

Do you came to term or win an argument by punching your opponent?
I personally don't... and will hope you don't either...

But it's common sense... that the moment you show weakness... you are already dead...

The other guys... didn't care about war or not... they did what they wished... SINCE WE ALL KNOW... that no one will go to war on behalf of others... RU had the opportunity to go to war... when TR downed her jet... and yet didn't... because WAR is not a joker word that you use whenever you feel threatened...

So please keep the "War escuse" far from current issues... this isn't a kid playground...

Well thankfully your Ottoman forefathers and more recently Attaturk didn't had the same "rationality" as yours... otherwise you guys will be either Christians or will have spoke English/french/greek and Italian today...

We are always ready to fight and die for Turkey but nor for syrians who betrayed us during ww1. Actually, most of turks do not care them at all. If it wasnt up to erdogan, turks would make a deal with assad and leave idlib long time ago. the only national issue for us in syria is pkk/ypg.

We are always ready to fight and die for Turkey but nor for syrians who betrayed us during ww1. Actually, most of turks do not care them at all. If it wasnt up to erdogan, turks would make a deal with assad and leave idlib long time ago. the only national issue for us in syria is pkk/ypg.

I Hope you aware... that your PKK/YPG stayed alive in those last decades thanks to the ASSad dynasty?
Or are you of those who don't care because your history lessons start in 2011?

As for your Syrian betrayed us... can you stop it...it's becoming childish... do you want a list of what Seljuks did? Ottomans? Arabs? etc... to each others in the past 1400 years?

As I don't judge you by your father actions neither should you... thats' the basic of Islam...if Muslim you are ofc... otherwise... no wonder...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom