What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

The situation in northern Syria is dire. It didn't take a genius to predict that YPG/PKK was going to control much of our border. It was obvious that the US was using ISIS as a boogeyman in order prop up YPG.

But unfortunately we did nothing. We watched as YPG grew day by day. As we speak YPG is receiving more and more heavy weaponry .

But it's all good guys the safe zone is now here. Our great leader has put America to it's knees and now the entire north of Syria is ours(!)

This is just pathetic. I don't think I can continue on following anything related to Turkish strategy in Northern Syria or anything related to our nation or it's military anymore.

Yes I love these military projects and sometimes they give me hope that maybe good things will happen. But for every good piece of news a hundred bad things happen.

I've always been an optimist, but I can't see the situation in northern Syria improving. We gave America the keys to establish a new country next door. We let them use Incirlik and our own border to send resources/weapons to YPG. And now we are going to act like we are once again in control by setting up a so called safe zone.

Erdoğan said he's going to establish k*rdistan. And he is. He will distract the nation by acting as if he is alligned with Russia meanwhile working with America in order to establish k*rdistan.

But no, no this can't be true according to all these AKP fanatics. Master Erdgoan cannot make a mistake(!)... You have all dragged us down. You have controlled this ship for the past 20 years. And now it's sinking fast.

Thank you for turning my country and my army from one of the most feared in the world into one which is has lost it's touch. No longer is TSK feared. Not by Assad or by mountain rats.

Thank you so much for destroying my country.

I hope that things impove. But it doesn't look like it. When I think of the word "Turk" I will think of the the small amount of real Turks following their true religion and beliefs in central asia and Siberia. As for you guys in Turkey, I have lost all hope. On one side you're a bunch of leftist "humanists" and on the other side you're Arabized Islamists with no grasp on what Turkish culture is. Together these foreign ideologies have destroyed and divided us.

Unless one day I wake up and I see that a major event has happened involving the Turkish army (not another fake coup) then maybe I will return to this forum.

Time to focus on my own life instead of trying to convince a bunch of idiots that things aren't going well.

It's a shame because we had and still have so much potential. But it's all going to waste.

I will return if my hope for Turkey returns. Goodbye.

The situation in northern Syria is dire. It didn't take a genius to predict that YPG/PKK was going to control much of our border. It was obvious that the US was using ISIS as a boogeyman in order prop up YPG.

But unfortunately we did nothing. We watched as YPG grew day by day. As we speak YPG is receiving more and more heavy weaponry .

But it's all good guys the safe zone is now here. Our great leader has put America to it's knees and now the entire north of Syria is ours(!)

This is just pathetic. I don't think I can continue on following anything related to Turkish strategy in Northern Syria or anything related to our nation or it's military anymore.

Yes I love these military projects and sometimes they give me hope that maybe good things will happen. But for every good piece of news a hundred bad things happen.

I've always been an optimist, but I can't see the situation in northern Syria improving. We gave America the keys to establish a new country next door. We let them use Incirlik and our own border to send resources/weapons to YPG. And now we are going to act like we are once again in control by setting up a so called safe zone.

Erdoğan said he's going to establish k*rdistan. And he is. He will distract the nation by acting as if he is alligned with Russia meanwhile working with America in order to establish k*rdistan.

But no, no this can't be true according to all these AKP fanatics. Master Erdgoan cannot make a mistake(!)... You have all dragged us down. You have controlled this ship for the past 20 years. And now it's sinking fast.

Thank you for turning my country and my army from one of the most feared in the world into one which is has lost it's touch. No longer is TSK feared. Not by Assad or by mountain rats.

Thank you so much for destroying my country.

I hope that things impove. But it doesn't look like it. When I think of the word "Turk" I will think of the the small amount of real Turks following their true religion and beliefs in central asia and Siberia. As for you guys in Turkey, I have lost all hope. On one side you're a bunch of leftist "humanists" and on the other side you're Arabized Islamists with no grasp on what Turkish culture is. Together these foreign ideologies have destroyed and divided us.

Unless one day I wake up and I see that a major event has happened involving the Turkish army (not another fake coup) then maybe I will return to this forum.

Time to focus on my own life instead of trying to convince a bunch of idiots that things aren't going well.

It's a shame because we had and still have so much potential. But it's all going to waste.

I will return if my hope for Turkey returns. Goodbye.

Turkiye beated around the bush far too long hence why its paying the price for it. Mixed in with other multiple factors like the rise of isis and the peace deal along with the acilim with the K*rds. All ot ever achieved was embolden the Kurds in getting a state not to mention this whole peace deal only allowed pkk to nurse itself to health.

What we see here is a cluster fck of both internal and external problems.

Akp has acted too passively you also have Erdogan constantly talking and not backing it up with action.

Only thing to be blamed here is democracy and bullshit humanism because Turkey has now given minorities to elect their leaders and put them into parilament which allows these bastards to decide for the majority.

You have bastard armenians waving their flags in Kars and Agri Dag along with Van what do the authorities do they do nothing.

Bring back nationalism and militarism also put the minorities and liberals in their place. Islamists are not free of blame because they also have a part in this none of them learnt mistakes of the Ottoman Empire when you appease ethnic groups over the majority they want more and more. Now we see it with Syrian Refugees.

It seems Tayyip kneeled to USA and accepted a pkkistan in Syria. And a new peace policy will start with pkk very soon.

If they would be able to think rationally it should be obvious to them that there will be hard long term consequences for them. They are beyond the red line- certainly not the smartest policy for a country which is loosing influence everywhere.

let's be honest problem here is that the main Turkish opposition seems to be even worse meeting with Kurdish separatists, Alevis and armenians

what Turkey needs to replace Erdogan is someone like Alparslan Turkes and not a chp leftist liberal who will turn the country into a politically correct paradise for everybody who is not a turk.

let's be honest problem here is that the main Turkish opposition seems to be even worse meeting with Kurdish separatists, Alevis and armenians

what Turkey needs to replace Erdogan is someone like Alparslan Turkes and not a chp leftist liberal who will turn the country into a politically correct paradise for everybody who is not a turk.

Opposition is just as worse I do wish we had Muhsin Yazicioglu or Turkes.

Opposition are bastards for appeasing those kurds and armenian trash.

As long there is no proper nationalist leader who puts the country first things will get worse.

I remember the times when Turkes put libtards and self loathing turks in their place. A lot of these libtards wanted to appease the Kurds by giving autonomy. Turkes shot them down like no tomorrow.

Last edited:
Opposition is just as worse I do wish we had Muhsin Yazicioglu or Turkes.

Opposition are bastards for appeasing those kurds and armenian trash.

As long there is no proper nationalist leader who puts the country first things will get worse.

I remember the times when Turkes put libtards and self loathing turks in their place. A lot of these libtards wanted to appease the Kurds by giving autonomy. Turkes shot them down like no tomorrow.

These times are gone, now all that remains is gay parades Istanbulites and forum/Germany uneducated nationalists. There remains only one solution and that is the way of the Mutawa'een.

In 2016, the Alperen threatened to stop the annual gay pride march in Istanbul. Alperen's Istanbul chief, Kursat Mican, stated:

The BBP: "Degenerates will not be allowed to carry out their fantasies on this land...We're not responsible for what will happen after this point ... We do not want people to walk around half-naked with alcohol bottles in their hands in this sacred city watered by the blood of our ancestors.[6]

May Allah grant them victory and pave their way to enforce a Mutawa'een patrol in all of your lands.

Any kind of "safe zone" no matter how deep will only put PKK/YPG under protection against Turkish and Russian/Syrian forces so will only help invaders survive in Syria and eventually establish their terrorist state on Syrian soil. Just like happened in Iraq.

AKP policy on Syria clearly collapsed...

Dude clearly says with a smile in face that the ypg is still in the area where Turkish soldiers are patrolling and our morons in command are still making useless threats of "in two weeks that" "in three months this".

Erdogan and Akar are a joke. Together they purged the Army of the Generals willing to invade Syria and clear out the area and made deals with the Americans. Everybody once it was announced said this shit was gonna happen. The americans laughed their *** of on the flight back to Washington for hours. Now you have legitimated the ypg in the international scene, reduced the TSK to a joke mentioned together with a drugged up terrorist org and put on the same level as them. Even if you attack now the Americans will lie and say that you are the one not upholding your side. Who do you think the international community will believe?

Morons and traitors each and every single one of them. Erdogan went and sabotage our deals in Idlib with the Russians for nothing. The Americans are still laughing two months later. Look at their faces they can't even hold it back when they answer question about the situation. They ran like dogs to Turkey thinking their foreign policy in syria was about to cease existing and came home having destroyed Turkeys policies everywhere in syria and reduced the name of the TSK to a joke.

Now we have a millions syrians trying to get into our country and even more on the way from Idlib and a terror state legitimated by our own Government on our southern border.

Congrats.

Last edited:
These times are gone, now all that remains is gay parades Istanbulites

there will be no help from any nation.. our ppl are degenerated and love wealth and the dunya.. ppl are ashamed to take wuduu in the market toilets and they are ashamed if you pray on the parking spot.. if they even pray... having a beard is a burden..

you cant say anything they are free and have the right for this or do that.. and our tv series are the worst and making ppl worse and mentally ill.. the whole region is suffering by many kind of fitna today.. I do not think that states will bring us the good.. I think it must be a change in the ppls heart and that will be just a few labeled as terrorists and ISIS Alqaida or new names that will occur.. amurika will tell us who we have to hate and ppl will blindly follow...

decades of anti islamic politics have changed the ppl to bad..

Back
Top Bottom