What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

And the final countdown... I speculate the date ; 11.10.2019

EGNBnGdWoAEyYc1

EGNBmYYW4AAs8aA

As in other operations, Ceysul Vatani battalions will be separated from each other with arm bands. The photo also shows the current hardware level of the militias.

EGNBS_rXkAA5mMX

This western piece of shit is one of the biggest pkk supporters i can wait when TSK will capture the dutch faggot wladimir i hope they are going to be properly “re-educated” about terrorism
This bastard(woofers) is safe in finland knowing their cowardly attitude probably bastard wladimir would escape from syria but if he is caught he will regret the day he was born

Attachments

• 52BB7423-17B2-4FD8-8D23-78E8B27A3D4C.jpeg
    52BB7423-17B2-4FD8-8D23-78E8B27A3D4C.jpeg
    466.8 KB · Views: 95
This western piece of shit is one of the biggest pkk supporters i can wait when TSK will capture the dutch faggot wladimir i hope they are going to be properly “re-educated” about terrorism
This bastard(woofers) is safe in finland knowing their cowardly attitude probably bastard wladimir would escape from syria but if he is caught he will regret the day he was born

The westerner must be brainwashed to the extent that he will take a flight to the mountains of Qandil and fight the PKK himself, any less is not acceptable

Get ready for the aktrolls making excuses after excuses, for the last two days they attacked everyone who told the truth about this for months now they will make up some dumb excuse. Little Traitors. This country has weak cowards as her leaders, no suprises here.

Erdogan has officially submitted Turkey and its Army to the US as puppets to be put on the same pedestal as a terrorist puppet org. Congrats.

Rezil.

Last edited:
I hope it will be fast and clean operation...

My favorite part about operations like this is that we forget about the CHP & IP vs AKP & MHP or secularist vs Islamist fighting. We put aside our differences and that's what really scares our enemies.

I'm hoping it starts soon.

YPG is at this point nothing but a spoilt child. They have had everything handed down to them. The coalition bombs ISIS held villages into nothing but rubble then sends YPG to act like it's fighting. Always with cameras ready to take footage of caked up women in order to appeal to western cucks.

These imbeciles believed that they could carve out their own nation. They truly believed their own lies. Someone had to give them a wakeup call. Once again Tengri has given us the task of waging war on those who deserve it.

My favorite part about operations like this is that we forget about the CHP & IP vs AKP & MHP or secularist vs Islamist fighting. We put aside our differences and that's what really scares our enemies.

I'm hoping it starts soon.

YPG is at this point nothing but a spoilt child. They have had everything handed down to them. The coalition bombs ISIS held villages into nothing but rubble then sends YPG to act like it's fighting. Always with cameras ready to take footage of caked up women in order to appeal to western cucks.

These imbeciles believed that they could carve out their own nation. They truly believed their own lies. Someone had to give them a wakeup call. Once again Tengri has given us the task of waging war on those who deserve it.

Thats how it should be!!!

Remember the Turkish independance war everybody put aside their differences fought for a common cause.

Same with Cyprus 1974.

Vatan comes first!!!! At the end of the day everybody is a evlat of the vatan. Our ancestors did not shed blood for no reason only for us to bicker amongst ourselves while the enemies of Turkiye plot against the Turkish nation.

Back
Top Bottom