What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I like how the people who said the operation will not happen and erdogan is a traitor/ akp people are stupid

Are now all silent and act like they said nothing now that the operation is happening

Personally I thought it wont happen because of the US troops but erdogan proved to be a smart snake and played all sides ( US / russia / iran )

Love him or hate him the guy knows what he is doing

Now it’s time for Turkey to strike as fast as possible and to start the operation without hesitating because I am sure that YPG and SAA are already negotiating an alliance as they have always been in contact.
Rumors are flowing that the first city to be handed over to Assad will be Manbij.

I wonder if YPG will ultimately just collapse from within now. I think it’s possible that a bunch of groups might defect since they are now screwed.

Run hewal run

I wonder if YPG will ultimately just collapse from within now. I think it’s possible that a bunch of groups might defect since they are now screwed.
Maybe not now but that is the ultimate consequence after the operation i have also heard several months ago that Turkey would conduct Qandil operation in 2021 well i am not sure about the year but i can quarantee that after NE syria is freed next freedom will be for qandil and sinjar by 2023 i think it will be the biggest gift PLANTING TURKISH FLAG AND HANGING OCALAN IN 2023 for 100th anniversary

It seems that zionists indeed had first information do you remember the tweet from yesterday’s IDF electronic army ;)

Now it’s time for Turkey to strike as fast as possible and to start the operation without hesitating because I am sure that YPG and SAA are already negotiating an alliance as they have always been in contact.
Rumors are flowing that the first city to be handed over to Assad will be Manbij.
Northern manbij under turkish control southern part under assad you can see this from TSK operation room or when erdogan showed the map at UN

I like how the people who said the operation will not happen and erdogan is a traitor/ akp people are stupid

Are now all silent and act like they said nothing now that the operation is happening

Personally I thought it wont happen because of the US troops but erdogan proved to be a smart snake and played all sides ( US / russia / iran )

Love him or hate him the guy knows what he is doing
he gambled a lot with his credibility and a lot of proud nationalists questioned him but actually he was waiting for perfect shitstorm(Brexit trump impeachment saudi/israel-iran tensions refugee card against Eu) of course we could've done it earlier in december 2018 but with a bigger price to be paid now we can complete it without sanctions or similar threats plus in next month’s meeting expect that F-35 issue to be RESOLVED
Previously I HAVE WRITTEN THAT KIRAN AND CLAW OPERATIONS HAVE MUCH BIGGER PURPOSE AND THAT THEY ARE THE BIGGEST SIGN FOR NE SYRIA

Attachments

• C12A64DE-DEC5-4854-9188-90ADB880AC21.jpeg
    C12A64DE-DEC5-4854-9188-90ADB880AC21.jpeg
    342.8 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

Attachments

• 815797DB-6917-4EBA-91A1-93F3FB3FD1A9.jpeg
    815797DB-6917-4EBA-91A1-93F3FB3FD1A9.jpeg
    887 KB · Views: 77
  • B66B955B-034C-466C-8F76-A77A348456AE.jpeg
    B66B955B-034C-466C-8F76-A77A348456AE.jpeg
    343.1 KB · Views: 68
I will never in my entire life forget that a US president uttered the words “I, in my great and unmatched wisdom...”

Tonight’s late night shows will be absolutely legendary

The guy is absolutely insane and living in his own world. At the same time retweets stuff about how Turkey is absolutely right to defend itself against the PKK terrorists etc. :D

Yet no matter what he says a golden opportunity for Turkey has opened. Even if they sanction us what can they achieve more... the economy is fucked up anyway at least this time we will know why. :D

Back
Top Bottom