What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

The current threat is the Tal Rifaat YPG which is armed by Manbij YPG through SAA held territory. Daily attacks are launched from there. If I were Erdogan I fight that first.

SAA visited Mork base to discuss terms of withdraw from Syria. After fall of Tal Taray today there is no road that lead to it. Neither highway nor country road.

TSK'yi rezil etmeye ne meraklilar, aq.

I opened Twitter and everyone makes fun of this, really everyone.

saa.jpg

saa.jpg
The road is still open and a convoy moved recently to the observation point

But I agree if the Turkish army does not stop the advance soon they will lose all supply lines

It's only a matter of days now and no action seem imminent they gotta act fast

saa.jpg
Thanks for posting this, I have been in Turkey for some days now and live map is blocked here. Is there any alternative to live map that we can see in Turkey?

saa.jpg

Ridiculous Turkish army should send those assad animals to hell.

Stupid how they are just standing there doing nothing while they are getting surrounded. Resmen rezilik!!

As Alexander the Great once said: An army of sheep lead by a lion is stronger than an army of lions lead by a sheep...

No need to explain more as we all know what kind of people have taken over the Armed Forces and the country.

Hi, boys.
Long time no see...

Just checking on "ASSad is the best option for Idlib // RU and ASSad are truthworthy... "
And Eid Mubarak even though it's a bit late.

Let's play the next move... What's next after Idlib?

Erdoganistan and the Tayyip Silahli Kuvvetleri (I won’t even call the state and armed forces as Turkish anymore because they don’t represent the Turks in any way) officially agreed on a second Kurdistan on their southern border a few weeks ago with that “safe” zone agreement. Not that the Greater Middle East project lovers were against that before... they just officialized it.

Another humiliation is happening in Idlib too where Russians and Assad are doing whatever they want while in the end millions of Syrians more will flood and colonize the border provinces of the State previously known as Turkey without anyone in the Government even giving a damn... That’s what they hope for anyway.

The history is repeating itself... 100 years later the Turkish land is occupied and divided again but this time it is being done with the help of the wanna be “ottoman” grandsons. The people whose only similarity to the late Ottoman Sultans is that they are the same foreign puppets that only care about their palaces, money and the throne and are non- Turk by blood and identity.

Back
Top Bottom