What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

That's interesting that you have deleted the other violators words and issued me a warning. I see a profile picture in your profile which tells me you and the violator are both atheist Turks. Let's all be fair and not engage in gang-like partisanship.

I will stay clear from Turkish topics till we see some Muslim mods, not atheist ones. Turks are majority Muslim, it is a misrepresentation to allow anti Erdogan atheists to run the roost in PDF
If you insult ataturk I think its safe to say you can fuxk off from this sub, and that you are not welcome here

@cabatli_53 are you also going to quietly delete this comment too? Are the rules 1 set for Muslims and another set for the atheists here?

Being Muslim doesn't grant you the right to insult Turkey's founding father and heroes who fought against 7 nations in order to gain independence. No one here is against ordinary Muslims, however if you wear Islam as a mask and simultaneously insult Ataturk then you're no different than the traitors who sided with the British and signed the Treaty of Sevres.

That's interesting that you have deleted the other violators words and issued me a warning. I see a profile picture in your profile which tells me you and the violator are both atheist Turks. Let's all be fair and not engage in gang-like partisanship.

I will stay clear from Turkish topics till we see some Muslim mods, not atheist ones. Turks are majority Muslim, it is a misrepresentation to allow anti Erdogan atheists to run the roost in PDF

In previous discussion, I had approached the situation with a friendly manner and You just received a warning cause of calling a member as "silly" but You have suddenly jumped into dangerous seas with getting ugly to draw the line of being Muslim with totally Bullsh@t arguments while insulting the forefather of this nation. That is the last time I will delete your insulting comment disregarding the natural rules of Turkish section and Be sure that It's last friendly advice for you. If you insult (even imply) Ataturk one more time, I will directly ban you for a long time. I hope You get what I am talking about.

Assad has thousands of Kornet from Russia. Assad has far more firepower than Iraqi insurgents. The US lost dozens of tanks in Iraq and faced tremendous public pressure to end the war. Erdogan would lose thousands of tanks if he fights Assad. The public pressure in Turkey to end the war would be tremendous.

It's not just Erdogan's problem. This is our common problem. And be assured that the Turkish army is not one of the races that fear Kornet.

Fear or not is irrelevant. When the bodies come home in black bags. When the economy tanks. The public will not tolerate that and overthrow Erdogan. Remember how the German and Russian kings were overthrown in WW1?

If you think Assad will defeat the Turkish army, I will not argue with you more.

Was Wweundertakerfan commenting here before??lmaooooo

Dont delete his comments he entertains me.

Instead of just following the agreement with Russia and Iran in Idlib it appears as if we are receiving instructions from America again...

We should seal our border to ensure that no more refugees come and work closely with Russia in order to subdue militants. The whole point of the agreement was to block YPG's route to the Mediterranean. We are not in Idlib to start an assault on SAA.

In my opinion we should avoid getting into pointless clashes in Idlib and instead focus on defeating YPG. But it appears as if we will continue to waste time in other fronts. Have no doubt that this new push for Idlib and the arrest of 3 mayors in the southeast are merely to distract us from the fact that we gave up on our fight against YPG.

Behind closed doors America has likely told us that they will give us a safe zone as long as we do it's dirty work in Idlib.

If no action is taken in the next few years they will be KRG 2.0 and most of the international community will back them. I don't know why we are just sitting here waiting to find out.

Once again Erdogan and AKP are doing anything to please 'daddy America'.

Instead of just following the agreement with Russia and Iran in Idlib it appears as if we are receiving instructions from America again...

We should seal our border to ensure that no more refugees come and work closely with Russia in order to subdue militants. The whole point of the agreement was to block YPG's route to the Mediterranean. We are not in Idlib to start an assault on SAA.

In my opinion we should avoid getting into pointless clashes in Idlib and instead focus on defeating YPG. But it appears as if we will continue to waste time in other fronts. Have no doubt that this new push for Idlib and the arrest of 3 mayors in the southeast are merely to distract us from the fact that we gave up on our fight against YPG.

Behind closed doors America has likely told us that they will give us a safe zone as long as we do it's dirty work in Idlib.

If no action is taken in the next few years they will be KRG 2.0 and most of the international community will back them. I don't know why we are just sitting here waiting to find out.

Once again Erdogan and AKP are doing anything to please 'daddy America'.

The US hates Erdogan. Remember the coup? If Erdogan fights Assad in Idlib he'll lose election. And that's what the Americans want.

Back
Top Bottom