What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

The Truth is that Turkey accepted millions of Arabs with open arms with the bare minimum expectation that they would behave in a civilised and decent manner. Unfortunately not many have and therefore you have a situation like you see today.

Turks never had these kind of problems with Albanian refugees, Bosniaks, Gorani, Pomaks etc.. but usually with Arabs and Kurds. Care to wonder why?

Anyway, I don't think it's right for you to accuse others of nationalism when Iraq, is a country that openly discriminates against it's Turkmen minority.

Turkey is the one that poured arms, money to terrorists and pulled a blind eye to all the foreign jihadists that entered Syria and then Iraq. Turkey doesn't discriminate against minorities right? lol, and to anyone don't bother coming with pictures or anything to make it look like I do not know, i'm from this region save me the effort.

--

The Kurdish feminists and gays as they all are are dancing all over north Syria to please Europe and you don't strike them.

Last edited:
You're motivated by nationalism, Turkish nationalism and you are telling non-Turks, Arabs in this case that we are bad for not having the same Turkish nationalism as you.

Do you see why you and your friends here should just **** off and quit crying. Yeah I see. Call baba cabatli and ban, this sub-forum is like a cult of nationalist kids. Deport all Syrians from Turkey and your housing market will be fucked with rent prices plummeting.
A clear and logical post that most cannot appreciate here.

If we are capable to destroy it why not we wait them to spent their energy and money. We can engage when the operation start and we maximise the damage.

I'm sure you will see those bunkers after they are finished and covered by sand...:rolleyes1:

Watching the enemy building up defense positions is nothing but stupidity.

I'm sure you will see those bunkers after they are finished and covered by sand...:rolleyes1:

Watching the enemy building up defense positions is nothing but stupidity.
Hmmm the location is saved and noted

They dont need to see the target 24 hrs to hit it lol

Besides you call stupid imagine striking the target and killing a US soldier or contractor now that is stupid

As long as the US is defending those terrorists there is nothing you can do of meaning in a small scale Turkey either goes all in or it stand down no third option

Weren't you done with me? :)

There are no US Forces around and certainly not on every inch of these buildings, doing nothing is stupid no reason for talking it nice.
We saw last time how "saved and noted" it was, as our Forces found the tunnels, everyone was surprised and talked for weeks about them.

If our intelligence didnt know about tunels how did our army take out them easily that shocked pkk supporters especially france and Usa. It is very difficult task. if you dont have plan to over come everyone lose many soilders and operation takes too much time but we did the best. how do you think this could be happen.

Weren't you done with me? :)

There are no US Forces around and certainly not on every inch of these buildings, doing nothing is stupid no reason for talking it nice.
We saw last time how "saved and noted" it was, as our Forces found the tunnels, everyone was surprised and talked for weeks about them.
Both operations Olive branch and Euphrates shield are more than enough proof how effective the intelligence was ( and yes it proved how locations were saved and noted)

Compare the efficiency of Turkish strikes to Saudi strikes in yemen the difference was/ is the intelligence provided so the fact you now argue against it even tho it is proven before is a joke

Again small action will be useless you can destroy a wall or two they will be rebuilt in weeks so I say again either Turkey goes all in or it wont work and the strikes you ask for will be nothing but a waste of money ( the fuel price for the f16 sortie is way higher than the cement the SDF will lose not to mention how easy it can be rebuilt )

I'm done with you when it comes to Arab and other hate stuff you put but this is military discussion there is only facts not opinions unless you are also hard headed in this matter too

PKK builds a bunkertunnel right infront of our border and we should watch them finishing it? I mean seriously?

I can't understand how people really defend this passivitiy...
You're a keyboard warrior and that's the problem here.

PKK builds a bunkertunnel right infront of our border and we should watch them finishing it? I mean seriously?

I can't understand how people really defend this passivitiy...

we should attack ypg from the right left top and bottom and from inside that is the right thing to do

and more right is not showing any kind of mercy.. no mercy for their lives, no mercy for the weapons we use, no mercy how they die (fast, slow, brutal, posion) its their choice to join ypg and if they join we should never ever capture them and never ever let them free the only free card is hell..

so I would create a special force against them wich hunts them, sniper them, kill them poisen them, let them die by "accidents" them whereever they are.. a special force who is hidden no documents, no lists no one knows their names no one of them will face a court from inside even if they did very big mistakes thats what we need also social, political and judical steps to destroy pkk within our country military force is not the only soulution its the soultion against those who are lost and should be eliminated..

You're a keyboard warrior and that's the problem here.

what the **** he is right! how low we became by letting all this happen..? let al qaida be like this do you think they would even consider to sit on the same table with them?

and I predict if we send syrians back to ypg controlled area they will grow up as enemies against us.. we should use the syria card against EU and with this indirectly against US..

man 3 million syrians would instandly flood EU if we let them pass! just send one third of them as a cost of what would happen! and if they defent ypg.. then there are 4 million syrians and this card is like a nuke in our hands and ppl are afraid to use this argument?! but whats going on in turkey? why is it that the leading party drops our interests and act for the interest of other nations? I know this is happing since ww2 .. and this cannot be an argument to do it again and again in the future.. letting PKK rise letting YPG rise sending troops to ayn al arab and make it ayn al kurdi.. all that ypg gypsies around syria? all that assad shit against our forces? what is this? will we blame feto for this too? for what do they support the north iraq? what fools and money bitches we have.. there should never be any kind ruining your neighborhood like this..

this is our country with wich ppl play around how can it be that playing around with our country is even allowed to think of?

I know that you have no problem with YPG on our border, many of your past comments proved it.

If i'm not wrong you once said "If Peshmerga controls Arab regions it would be the best for us (Turkey)".
And now you accusing me with being a Keyboard Warrior even though i'm totally right?

Are you a joke or what, get lost...

kkkkk.png

I know that you have no problem with YPG on our border, many of your past comments proved it.

If i'm not wrong you once said "If Peshmerga controls Arab regions it would be the best for us (Turkey)".
And now you accusing me with being a Keyboard Warrior even though i'm totally right?

Are you a joke or what, get lost...

View attachment 573531
I still prefere Barzani troops dying in Northern Syria while being in direct rivalry with pro-PKK YPG and at the same time causing rupture in the entire movement due to their internal competition rather than Turkish soldiers being martyred for Arabs.

But a child and keyboard warrior like yourself doesn't have the capacity nor the intellect to think strategically.

You're just a Hursit 2.0.

they maybe still rivalry between pkk and peshmerga but they are still not what we want in south of us
I still prefere Barzani troops dying in Northern Syria while being in direct rivalry with pro-PKK YPG and at the same time causing rupture in the entire movement due to their internal competition rather than Turkish soldiers being martyred for Arabs.

But a child and keyboard warrior like yourself doesn't have the capacity nor the intellect to think strategically.

You're just a Hursit 2.0.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom