What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Arabs hate Israelis because they had two wars with them and because Palestine conflict is still ongoing ( over a 100 years ) you can't possibly compare the two unless there is a turkish Arab war going somewhere I dont know about

You hate arabs why ??

Because of ottoman empire collapse?? Well Russians , Britians , mongols they all had empires that collapsed I dont see them still crying about it

Take it from another angle can I blame and hate your grandchildren for your mistakes and actions ??

Some arabs today regret what happened to the ottoman empire but you chose to ignore that

Arabs of yesterday are not arabs of today and arabs of tomorrow will be different from today Same goes for everyone stop living in the past

Your hatred comes from past history do you really believe that is healthy focus on the future man

I HAVE nothing against you I don't even know you I dont speak out of my emotions no u speak about what is true what is reality on the ground that is my problem bcs you guys speak out of your hatred out of your anger not out of truth ( and you just admitted it )

What happens today all comes from history. Yes we lost our empire thats a fact because empires all rise and fall thats the fact of life.

Since palestinians backstabbed us at our worst time then again this is not the first they did this many times they rebelled sabotaged our empire.

Politics is a dirty game. Turks dont have to like palestinians neither do they have to like us screw them.

By the way i dislike palestinians as much as I dislike albanians or as I call them analbanians.

Racism?? Get used to it racism is growing around the world. I can tell you the future will be more racist than the past. Turkey should care about its own same for Turks. Let the pallies and israelies kill each other for all I care.

Also in Turkish or Turkic culture being betrayed, backstabbed or being a traitor is not so easily forgiven. Hence why Turks are pretty hostile to any traitors or backstabbers.

What happens today all comes from history. Yes we lost our empire thats a fact because empires all rise and fall thats the fact of life.

Since palestinians backstabbed us at our worst time then again this is not the first they did this many times they rebelled sabotaged our empire.

Politics is a dirty game. Turks dont have to like palestinians neither do they have to like us screw them.

By the way i dislike palestinians as much as I dislike albanians or as I call them analbanians.

Racism?? Get used to it racism is growing around the world. I can tell you the future will be more racist than the past. Turkey should care about its own same for Turks. Let the pallies and israelies kill each other for all I care.

Also in Turkish or Turkic culture being betrayed, backstabbed or being a traitor is not so easily forgiven. Hence why Turks are pretty hostile to any traitors or backstabbers.

At least you are being honest about who you are and about your mentality
Still what a shame

Just bcs racism is growing I should become racist wow you really nailed it there

But good to see the future you are aspiring for where everyone hates each other and cares only about his own

Humanity is dynamic and interdependent trust me the second our mentality becomes separatist and selfish like yours it will be the end

Stop baseless haterism about palestinians, some of them might be wrong (especially secular ones) but most of palestinan people are in favor of Turkey. And dont forget Turkey was second country to recogize invader israel, through deaf (sağır) ismet's Turkey. in 1948.

Arabs hate Israelis because they had two wars with them and because Palestine conflict is still ongoing ( over a 100 years ) you can't possibly compare the two unless there is a turkish Arab war going somewhere I dont know about

You hate arabs why ??

Because of ottoman empire collapse?? Well Russians , Britians , mongols they all had empires that collapsed I dont see them still crying about it

Take it from another angle can I blame and hate your grandchildren for your mistakes and actions ??

Some arabs today regret what happened to the ottoman empire but you chose to ignore that

Arabs of yesterday are not arabs of today and arabs of tomorrow will be different from today Same goes for everyone stop living in the past

Your hatred comes from past history do you really believe that is healthy focus on the future man

I HAVE nothing against you I don't even know you I dont speak out of my emotions I speak about what is true what is reality on the ground that is my problem bcs you guys speak out of your hatred out of your anger not out of truth ( and you just admitted it )

Do you know how Arabs (Palestinians) killed Ottoman soldiers who were captured by the British? They blinded, hanged and tie them down on rails.

Arab betrayal lead not only to total destruction of Ottoman Empire, no Imperialists entered Turkey via Middle East and occupied Turkish mainland. The Brits himself said that the Arab revolts were crucial in victory against the Ottomans. That lead to another big war, were our ancestors fought for homeland and their existence/identity.

At least you are being honest about who you are and about your mentality
Still what a shame

Just bcs racism is growing I should become racist wow you really nailed it there

But good to see the future you are aspiring for where everyone hates each other and cares only about his own

Humanity is dynamic and interdependent trust me the second our mentality becomes separatist and selfish like yours it will be the end

Selfish??? We lost all those lands thanks to non Turks and in return we got our people killed from Hungary to the Middle East.

If us Turks are not selfish by all means our enemies would wipe us out in a minute. You believe in the goodness of the human race too much.

Everybody is out for there's. Us Turks are hated by everybody even by so called Muslims apart from (Pakistan, Azerbaijan, Somalia and Bosniaks).

Get used to it and smell the coffee.

Even today the Arabs blame us just about everything. Dont get me started on christians especially Greeks and Armenians.

Stop baseless haterism about palestinians, some of them might be wrong (especially secular ones) but most of palestinan people are in favor of Turkey. And dont forget Turkey was second country to recogize invader israel, through deaf (sağır) ismet's Turkey. in 1948.

You are talking about the same people who revolted against the Ottoman empire together with the British! You are a fake Osmanlı Torunu, you're just posing like a fan of the Ottoman empire but in reality you're a traitor.

Selfish??? We lost all those lands thanks to non Turks and in return we got our people killed from Hungary to the Middle East.

If us Turks are not selfish by all means our enemies would wipe us out in a minute. You believe in the goodness of the human race too much.

Everybody is out for there's. Us Turks are hated by everybody even by so called Muslims apart from (Pakistan, Azerbaijan, Somalia and Bosniaks).

Even today the Arabs blame us just about everything.
Which arabs?? Weren't you educated of distingusihing between alteration in highschool?? And i can say there are many hater of Turkey in azerbaijani turks and pakistanis. This is not reason to blaming one nation at once.

You are talking about the same people who revolted against the Ottoman empire together with the British! You are a fake Osmanlı Torunu, you're just posing like a fan of the Ottoman empire but in reality you're a traitor.
Dont give advice to me. I know how i can recognize the reality.

Bana akıl verme.

images

Ahmed As Sharif Senussi during the Turkish independance war.

The ultimate Chad who supported the Turks throughout his whole life.

I wonder if the Senussis still exist in Libya.

I think you misunderstood, you said arabs are enemies of us and now showing their support us.

Anyway, you have idea the way as me.
Even today the Arabs blame us just about everything.

Even today the Arabs blame us just about everything. Dont get me started on christians especially Greeks and Armenians.
I wouldn't say arabs as a whole. Some of the governments are seriously anti Turkey but the Arab people as a whole are divided between those that support their Governments rhetoric and the ones that see the Turks especially the AK Party as someone that stands against their oppression. Generally from my experience of Palestine, they love Turkey and Pakistan and see us as their only hope in the Future. The Palestinian of all the Arabs are the most pro Turkish people currently, that is why its really wrong of those members in the previous posts.

I say this to everyone, please visit Palestine, and see the realities for yourselves. I have visited twice and have very pleasant memories of my time their. I also visited also every major city in Israel and my opinion of the Israelis was not unpleasant.

images

Ahmed As Sharif Senussi during the Turkish independance war.

The ultimate Chad who supported the Turks throughout his whole life.

I wonder if the Senussis still exist in Libya.
[/QUOTE]

I think you misunderstood, you said arabs are enemies of us and now showing their support us.

Anyway, you have idea the way as me.[/QUOTE]

I mentioned the Senussis many times actually along with Jabal Al Shammar.

I highly value these guys while the Palestinians were helping the British these guys were helping the Ottoman Empire.

Ahmed as Sharif Senussi even helped Turkish national movement with whatever means he had.

And you are wrong again

Arabs aren't blaming you or hating you

Go to countries like jordan or Tunisia or maghrib or Algeria and see how much they love Turkey even arabs in Europe ask them talk with them

To other people of the forum do not think members of this forum represent 82 million Turks go visit turkey talk with Turks in the streets and shops and see the reality for yourselves ( you will be met with hospitality, respect and friendliness)

Unfortunately no one is perfect there will always be bad percentage in any society what matters is what the majority is

I'm done with you, you two already admitted your hate there is no way to argue with hate

@CAN_TR @Nein

Keep living and crying about the past that is better and good for you

Last edited:
Do you know how Arabs (Palestinians) killed Ottoman soldiers who were captured by the British? They blinded, hanged and tie them down on rails.

Arab betrayal lead not only to total destruction of Ottoman Empire, no Imperialists entered Turkey via Middle East and occupied Turkish mainland. The Brits himself said that the Arab revolts were crucial in victory against the Ottomans. That lead to another big war, were our ancestors fought for homeland and their existence/identity.

You're motivated by nationalism, Turkish nationalism and you are telling non-Turks, Arabs in this case that we are bad for not having the same Turkish nationalism as you.

Do you see why you and your friends here should just **** off and quit crying. Yeah I see. Call baba cabatli and ban, this sub-forum is like a cult of nationalist kids. Deport all Syrians from Turkey and your housing market will be fucked with rent prices plummeting.

Back
Top Bottom