What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

View attachment 573117 So called palestinian brothers. We will never learn from our mistakes! Never ever trust arabs..

Buddy Türkiye is a country were "Neo-Ottomanists" raise the Palestinian flag, the same flag which was used by Arabs 1916 when they attacked Ottoman Soldiers.

Our people created a new type of Stockholm Syndrome, the stupitiy in this country is not funny anymore.

Palestinians are like the ultimate whores. Turks please help us after this fck you Turks, free kurdistan and we support armenia this and that.

Why is Turkiye wasting money on these ungrateful cunts. Somalia has more use for Turkey than those palestinian frauds.

In world war 1 the Somali Dervish state was an ally and helped us against British while the Arabs backstabbed us and mutilated Turkish soldiers.

I think Israel was placed there for a reason.

View attachment 573117 So called palestinian brothers. We will never learn from our mistakes! Never ever trust arabs..

Israel please wipe out Palestine.

Kind regards from your former overlords the Turks.

I hope the Turks who are defending palestinians see this.

If palestinians are suffering I dont care they deserve it.

Buddy Türkiye is a country were "Neo-Ottomanists" raise the Palestinian flag, the same flag which was used by Arabs 1916 when they attacked Ottoman Soldiers.

Our people created a new type of Stockholm Syndrome, the stupitiy in this country is not funny anymore.

how do you know how they are staged ?? Are you crayz?? Probably they are fqcking pyd rats carrying palestine flags.

Palestinians are our brothers and our people. They never betray us, i can believe some so called turks betray us but i dont for them.

how do you know how they are staged ?? Are you crayz?? Probably they are fqcking pyd rats carrying palestine flags.

Palestinians are our brothers and our people. They never betray us, i can believe some so called turks betray us but i dont for them.

I've met multiple Palestinians who view Turkey negatively...

Dumbasses like you call yourselves "Osmanlı torunu", yet fail to realise that the Palestinians had revolted agaisnt the Ottoman empire. The black part on their flag symbolizes the 'dark days under Turkish rule'.

Learn some f*cking history then come back. We all hate Israel, but only idiots like you suck Palestinian dick while not knowing their true nature.

Bro go on twitter you will see the real face of our so called Muslim brothers called the Palestinians.

I argued with many to the point where I just say fck you to them. They are all up in their heads.

If we are brothers perhaps palestinians should start acting like one. Palestinians especially the Muslim ones prefer christians over us Turks. How pathetic then they have audacity to say we committed a genocide.

Screw them.

Filthy Arab lover mentality.

Search for Arab revolts in WW1, PLO-PKK relations and now in Eastern Mediterranean where Palestinians work together with Cyprus, hayal kirikligi yasarsin.

gas-forum-e1547624435298.jpg

Arabs make a choice you either fought in Gallipoli alongside us or you are proud of the Arab revolt.

Choose one you cant have both. Ottoman records prove majority of the Ottoman army was Turk while non Turks were barely recruited because they cannot be trusted. During ww1 most desertions of the Ottoman Army came from Non Turks like Arabs, Kurds, Jews, Greeks and Armenians.

Desertion rates of the Turks were neglible if not rare. But the desertions of the Ottoman army sure did screw a lot of things because most of those deserting started fighting us alongside the Allies.

So a group of 10 men who are not even showing their faces claiming to be Palestinians supporting ypg

Is enough for the Turks here to say all palestanians are traitors / whores and bad mouth all palestanians not even just the 10 men but everyone etc

If anything this proves how much stupid / hateful/ racist and lack of honor some members of this forum are ( the same members who have nothing but bad negative stuff to say in almost every topic what a real shame )
Good that some of them are Turks living abroad they will get their a$$ whipped if they say what they are saying here on a turkish street

@GlobalMillitary96 @Nein @CAN_TR @Batuhan and more

So a group of 10 men who are not even showing their faces claiming to be Palestinians supporting ypg

Is enough for the Turks here to say all palestanians are traitors / whores and bad mouth all palestanians not even just the 10 men but everyone etc

If anything this proves how much stupid / hateful/ racist and lack of honor some members of this forum are ( the same members who have nothing but bad negative stuff to say in almost every topic what a real shame )
Good that some of them are Turks living abroad they will get their a$$ whipped if they say what they are saying here on a turkish street

Why do you like the palestinians so much??

Why do you like the palestinians so much??
Why do you think I do ??

What i said was the right thing love or hate has nothing to do with it

Do you understand you labeled 7 million people over a pic of small group not showing its face or identity

Do you understand how primitively hateful you are being in this thread ??

Shit even if I believe you what can palestanians possibly offer the ypg ?? Weapons ?? I'm sure if they have them they have a better target to use them for

Money ?? Like for real have you ever been there to Palestine??

You guys spread nothing but hatred and some of you are not even in turkey why ??

Go back at insulting erdogan he is your favorite shame on you that is all I have to say really

Mentioned few reasons above, but you like it to talk strait out of your a$$.

I don't like Arabs, Kurds, Armenians, Greeks and Israelis what has this to do with honor you SJW, it has more historical and political background.
Arabs hate Israelis... that is OK and never a problem for you guys, but if i say something aginst Arabs i'm a racist? gtfo you hypocrite.

And trust me nobody in Turkey would whip my a$$ for that :)

Mentioned few reasons above, but you like it to talk strait out of your a$$.

I don't like Arabs, Kurds, Armenians, Greeks and Israelis what has this to do with honor you SJW, it has more historical and political background.
Arabs hate Israelis... that is OK and never a problem for you guys, but if i say something aginst Arabs i'm a racist? gtfo you hypocrite.

And trust me nobody in Turkey would whip my a$$ for that :)
Arabs hate Israelis because they had two wars with them and because Palestine conflict is still ongoing ( over a 100 years ) you can't possibly compare the two unless there is a turkish Arab war going somewhere I dont know about

You hate arabs why ??

Because of ottoman empire collapse?? Well Russians , Britians , mongols they all had empires that collapsed I dont see them still crying about it

Take it from another angle can I blame and hate your grandchildren for your mistakes and actions ??

Some arabs today regret what happened to the ottoman empire but you chose to ignore that

Arabs of yesterday are not arabs of today and arabs of tomorrow will be different from today Same goes for everyone stop living in the past

Your hatred comes from past history do you really believe that is healthy focus on the future man

I HAVE nothing against you I don't even know you I dont speak out of my emotions I speak about what is true what is reality on the ground that is my problem bcs you guys speak out of your hatred out of your anger not out of truth ( and you just admitted it )

Back
Top Bottom