What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

What did you do to Russia when they murdered our boys near Al-Bab?

Just tell me, what did you do?
If that's the case, then let's leave already. I hope there aren't such people thinking like you and holding some positions, I'd dismiss in a blink of an eye. Tomorrow, we leave once Russia disagrees, he says lol
Then what? Are we going to hope that things will be fine for Turkish nation also? Duh... :D
If today Russia announces that she doesn't permit Turkish troops in Syria, we will leave just in tomorrow.
And laughing with no shame for such bullshit... I will not respond anymore, you are just polluting the thread.

Last edited:
You are still lolling, of course it's not you there in Syria so it's a game for you. Our boys could stay there as long as pay the price with blood and soul. Those soldiers which killed by Russian airforce, are NOT bots in one game. They will NOT respawn. This is a REAL life. Show some respect.

And no, we will not let our soldiers massacred like they faced before, yes we will pull them back in a threat like that. Russia is the reason why we can stay in Syria, and she will be a reason to leave Syria, tomorrow, if they state that won't allow Turkey. We do not have soldiers to be killed under airstrikes for no reason, not anymore. Our army is not a proxy militia to be sacrificed for bullshit.
Like I said that's on Erdogan. He allowed this form of communication. He could of made it consequential. Try killing some US or Israeli or French troops and see if it goes unanswered! Russia has many strategic projects with Turkey. Turkey could of responded appropriately or made clear to Russia if they pulled a stunt like that it will cost. Russia will find other ways to communicate.

Right now the forces of many countries are amassing on Turkey's border. The PKK is receiving the greatest training and weaponry in their history, but you just want to hide in a cave and hope it pans out alright? If you want to be a pacifist and hope other countries look out for us then that's your right. But don't mock or condescend others who view it differently. You can either let events control you, or control events yourself.

Why, are you planning to isolate Turkey again like Erdoğan did like an idiot few years ago? If not, we have no reason to leave. It's up to the monkey in the palace, if he rules the diplomacy out right everything is cool.

Did you attack Russia when they killed our boys? Did you do anything? Nothing? It's a game for you, you are fine that Russia murdered our guys as long as you are not in Syria. You are a selfish egoist person who has no sympathy towards even our own countrymen with arms.
You are not only reading things wrong but also polluting the thread. And better stop with your accusations. Seriously, problematic...

You quoted the wrong person, or didn't read what is written in the quote you quoted. I am not the one who says "lets pull our troops back right now", but the retard above.
@cabatli_53 , not only polluting the thread also makes accusations and insults like a little teenager.

I am not the one who says "lets pull our troops back right now", but the retard above.
I must admit you show some problems in comprehension. @Kiryu exactly means you. If that's the case, leave already. You are dangerously hopeless, look:
If today Russia announces that she doesn't permit Turkish troops in Syria, we will leave just in tomorrow.

I wasn't implying erdogan forced Russia to submit to his will.
Is it nice wasting your time with such problematic person? Let's leave tomorrow once Russia disagrees. That's it. Say "he" and pass by. The guy is just irritating, not only here but almost everywhere on forum with his actions but luckly that's only an online forum.

Last edited:
You let in all the scum that has left Ghouta etc and you get what you see in Al Bab. Send them to Idlib next time.

I think this thread is full of people who think they can rule Turkey and make critical decisions better than him. Just reading this thread and references to LOTR makes me laugh. How childish.

So they need to breach the main point of the agreement. If they do it I am sure uncle Sam will be happy to initialize another chemical attack over civilians by our request and we could give the rebels some real equipment. Nobody want it to end that way. While everyone can get away with something we will just bomb Damascus together with the coalition and end it ugly.

If you had only given them "real equipment" long ago, today Turkey wouldn't be in the mess it is in with respect to Syria.

Qiyams picks for backround music are so ridiculosly spot on, cracks me up everytime

for those wondering about the affects of these assasinations

---------

Arab fighters desert US-backed Kurdish forces in Syria over 'racial discrimination'

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/n...ces-in-syria?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=sf

SDF is doomed to fall. Its not an organic coalition. YPG ideology is too stiff and alien not only to Arabs, but also for many Syrian Kurds. Besides regime YPG is only actor in Syria dependant on forced consription.

Last edited:
The only reason SDF exists as a coalition is because of the USA. Why wouldn't you join if it meant getting free American weapons and money? It's not like the YPG is an attractive choice to the locals seeing as they're pretty much a seperatist organization that has a strong preference for Kurds rather than any serious inclination towards a multi-ethnic powersharing concept.

And their own political extremism means they're not even attracting all the Kurds in the region, despite the constant nonsense on Western media implying the YPG is representing all the Kurdish people. Without the US and West, these people would've just vanished.

The only reason SDF exists as a coalition is because of the USA. Why wouldn't you join if it meant getting free American weapons and money? It's not like the YPG is an attractive choice to the locals seeing as they're pretty much a seperatist organization that has a strong preference for Kurds rather than any serious inclination towards a multi-ethnic powersharing concept.

And their own political extremism means they're not even attracting all the Kurds in the region, despite the constant nonsense on Western media implying the YPG is representing all the Kurdish people. Without the US and West, these people would've just vanished.

that pretty much sums it up.

I guess in a paralel universe its Turkey that jumps on ISIS and uses it as an excuse to invade Syria in 2014, becomes the wests darling and protector, and Erdogan wins Nobel Peace prize.

In other news on Earth One, seems shit is hitting the fan (again) around Damascus and Golan.

Back
Top Bottom