What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Of course they are very good ally so they prepare the military bases to deliver Turkey, i hope it wont take long time :)

I love this actually. I want to see all these kids dead.
And I want to see the tears of their disgusting filthy parents. :lol:
That's a bit harsh bro. Instead of wishing these kids to die, which most are misguided and peer pressured into joining this terror group, we should try methods for them to spot joining this clan, let it be education or other outlets.

That's a bit harsh bro. Instead of wishing these kids to die, which most are misguided and peer pressured into joining this terror group, we should try methods for them to spot joining this clan, let it be education or other outlets.
Waste of time if you ask me.

Bizim analarımız ağlayacağına onların anası ağlasın...
Kardeşlik masalı bitti, bundan sonra böyle

Seems efforts on integration of Eastern Ghouta factions in National Army is underway. Integration of these guys could significantly boost this project not only in terms of sheer manpower but its effectivnes and capacity. Both JAI and Rahman corps demostrated high level of effectivnes and profesionalism thru out the war ( of course in comparison to other factions in the arena including PKK ). They held the regime at bay for 3 years in besigied pocket.. it took 3 months of overwelming russian firepower and the use of chemical weapons for them to be dislogded from Ghouta. If not for chemical attack battle for Ghouta probably would last till this day.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom