What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I'm an economist and Turkey, without any shadow of a doubt has had economic growth in the last 15 years. What's more, it has out-performed virtually all its neighbors.

The economical growth is obvious. But the worrying part is, this growth is largely coming from non-long term/temporary sectors. Such as construction, tourism, trade. They may leave great sum of money in short term, but are very frail and effected greatly from outside factors. Neglection of industry and farming is worrying because they are essential for the survival of country in hard times.

Some Arabic governments are discussing to participate in Syria.

Let me tell you some interesting details about that rat.

Jamie Janson, 42, the great nephew of former war minister John Profumo, reportedly joined the YPG after traveling to Syria and has taken part in activities against the Turkish army.

Janson was arrested in Folkestone, Kent on Tuesday after traveling by coach from France, having transited through northern Iraq and Belgium.

He was held under section 5 of the Terrorism Act by officers from Scotland Yard’s Counter Terrorism Command before being released on bail pending further inquiries, the report said.

This is a map for the situation on 4th May 2018. Nothing related to vision or something. "Claim of future control of all Deir Ezzor areas"- this is the dumbest. Its writing "Area under control of the units of the tribes of eastern Euphrates". The accuracy of the map is other question. If you are asking me the Russian vision is full control over Syria but its not realistic.

This is a map for the situation on 4th May 2018. Nothing related to vision or something. "Claim of future control of all Deir Ezzor areas"- this is the dumbest. Its writing "Area under control of the units of the tribes of eastern Euphrates". The accuracy of the map is other question. If you are asking me the Russian vision is full control over Syria but its not realistic.

Did you check the Brown area?
Now take each point of that "Brown area" and tell me what is happening to 2 of them and by extrapolation, tell me what could happen to the other 2...

Did you check the Brown area?
Now take each point of that "Brown area" and tell me what is happening to 2 of them and by extrapolation, tell me what could happen to the other 2...
The brown area is being titled as "De-escalation zones". From the beginning of the agreement it was known what will happen to the zones close to Damascus, Homs. Russian military police will be stationed there. As for Idlib the situation is under Turkish control. I know what is their vision and what was the agreement. They will never capture Idlib and Al Tanf if Turkey or USA don't accept this.

Back
Top Bottom