What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Do we have strategic bases in Afrin in enough numbers? Havent heard anything about it. I hope we havent left the area completely to FSA. To make our stay solid and permanent, we have to establish dozens of bases.

Do we have strategic bases in Afrin in enough numbers? Havent heard anything about it. I hope we havent left the area completely to FSA. To make our stay solid and permanent, we have to establish dozens of bases.
Having a hundred bases doesn't give you insurance of "Staying"...
You need Legitimacy via whatever excuses or events... you may have...

If the Territories under Rebels see TR as legitimate... they will maintain TR position, otherwise it will be conflict all over again...

Or you just Invade it... but that will be another problem that TR is no ready to face... Neither see it's usefulness...

Having a hundred bases doesn't give you insurance of "Staying"...
You need Legitimacy via whatever excuses or events... you may have...

If the Territories under Rebels see TR as legitimate... they will maintain TR position, otherwise it will be conflict all over again...

Or you just Invade it... but that will be another problem that TR is no ready to face... Neither see it's usefulness...

I'm talking about mass insurgency or unexpected moves from Assad or US. The area after all is still largely Kurdish. Turkish bases are important for being deterrent. FSA doesnt scares anyone.

We should start moving refugees from newly captured rebel pockets to Afrin. In small groups.

Mattis confirmed recently that French special forces reinforcements were sent to Syria over the past two weeks.

There are only few (almost none) pictures of French special forces' presence there.

Here in Manbij.

xfd.jpg

Last edited:
I'm talking about mass insurgency or unexpected moves from Assad or US. The area after all is still largely Kurdish. Turkish bases are important for being deterrent. FSA doesnt scares anyone.

We should start moving refugees from newly captured rebel pockets to Afrin. In small groups.
I don't know about any major presence of Turkish soldiers there. For sure there are some units including special forces but I don't know about any base. The problem you described is being solved trough intelligence. Turkish soldiers presence is not guaranteeing anything. The people who give support to a terrorist cells must be found trough HUMINT means and reconnaissance operations must be held around areas in which there is possibilities for terrorist hideouts.
I am sure all of the listed is already happening but how successful and with how much resource I can't tell.

Mattis confirmed recently that French special forces reinforcements were sent to Syria over the past two weeks.

There are only few (almost none) pictures of French special forces' presence there.

Here in Manbij.

View attachment 470724

This is a f*ckin' scandal nothing more. The fact that they are guarding terrorists who blow themselves up in Turkish cities and keep terrorizing Turkey for decades...

These countries have absolutely no shame, complaining about terrorism but then supporting terrorist groups is just absurd. They have no right to complain at this point when ISIS or any other terrorist group blow themselves up in French cities.

1833423_750x422.jpg

Do French soldiers know who this man is? This man! is on the terrorist list. They are openly supporting terrorists.

Turkish troops must patrol in Menbic...Will French and American soldiers attack to Nato member for terror?

Turkish troops must patrol in Menbic...Will French and American soldiers attack to Nato member for terror?

Yes, which is why we will strike them. Expect clashes between turkish and american/french forces. This will be nasty for them since they are fucking with us in our own backyard just dont think u will get away with it u little rats.

Some safe pinpoint strikes or snipings would be a nice way to show that we are not giving up. By safe I mean purely ypg locations where US or French troops are not present.

Some safe pinpoint strikes or snipings would be a nice way to show that we are not giving up. By safe I mean purely ypg locations where US or French troops are not present.

why? They exactly should be striked they are the ones who are arming and training them. U have to aim at the source

Our troops must to add flags to the armored vehicles and patrol. If there is an attack, it becomes an excuse for us. Syria is our border. not Usa and France.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom