What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Very interesting... Did the really arrested them or are just deceiving the masses?

Vlad is a pkk fanboy who parrots pkk propaganda and ANHA is a pkk site so what do you think?

They are still hiding the fact that kiyam killed on of their most senior members and saying he was discharged and is at home so where are the pictures? You wanna tell me the guy is alive while kiyam has a video of him dead and don't take any pictures or any video of him at home? They are panicing so hard at the moment, a week ago there was an attack on Calum or what ever the goats name is the second guy in the poll and now they have to combat the panic that has set in in the organisation.

Vlad is a pkk fanboy who parrots pkk propaganda and ANHA is a pkk site so what do you think?

They are still hiding the fact that kiyam killed on of their most senior members and saying he was discharged and is at home so where are the pictures? You wanna tell me the guy is alive while kiyam has a video of him dead and don't take any pictures or any video of him at home? They are panicing so hard at the moment, a week ago there was an attack on Calum or what ever the goats name is the second guy in the poll and now they have to combat the panic that has set in in the organisation.
I think I will wait any confirmation from Ertugrul Brigade. :D

I am concerned about potentail jash al islam arrival in Idlib area

Could be a dirty assadist plan to cause friction between FSA alligned groups and TAF

Back
Top Bottom