What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

But America might have sent to ypg, on the other hand, they are withdrawing their forces from Syria, today Trump has anounced.
There is a lot of distance between the deserts of Al Tanf and YPG controlled area and the gap is filled by SAA and Russians. If they wanted to send it to YPG they could've just use the Iraqi-Syrian border. I feel that interesting things will happen.

Ok... I think you are too deep to be "taken out".
Enjoy it.
That is a typical Feto response. I know enough. Nothing wrong with saying we shouldn't be too close to Russia but who ever is anti Russian is either Feto or just as worse as Feto.

The danger of allying with brainless Islamists. I hope these baboons won't put us into trouble. If relations with Russia break down our ability to maneuver will be zeroed. We have to keep in mind that operation olive branch was possible because Russia switched off their s400.
Without FSA our options go to 0 too. We will have to do all the fighting ourselves.

Also @UkroTurk look at this. A lot of strange developments after the new Security Adviser came in charge.
France already have troops in East Euphrate and Raqqa region, even reports of a small base.
So, I think, this statement is a show of "Good faith", it's not like France will stay if the US decide to back down from Manbij after X reasons/X deals...
I'm pretty sure, there is already "unofficial" French troops in Manbij.

Yeah... like this "Turkey is Helping ISIS..."
Never you asked who wrote about it... gave Reports of it and made it spread around the globe?

Here I help you... It was the Russians a bit before and mostly after RU plane getting shot down...
Yeah you know... those "alleged OIL Trucks in ISIS territories" selling and buying oil for Turkey...
Or those alleged "MIT trucks of Weapons to ISIS"...
Or those alleged "ISIS prisoners" saying "Turkey is helping us"...

Yeah... Russia is your lovely ally...
Not even speaking about their "Hijacking of TANAP pipeline or KRI pipelines"
Or their YPG/PYD "embassy" in Moscow...

Just check RT news on Turkey a bit... just a bit...and come back...
Even Hardcore German Anti-Turkey outlet don't dare to go as far as RT and Co...

To all you idiots who wet their pants when thinking about Russia (probably Turks’s biggest archenemy in history)... just read the post above again to see what the truth is instead of blaming Hannibal blindly.

It was the Russian propaganda machine consisted of hundreds of fake news sites and thousands of Kremlin trolls who flooded the internet with news against Turkey since the start of the Syrian war. It’s them who still after every move we do accuse us of supporting ISIS and being a jihhadi supporters and etc.
Hannibal told you to just visit Sputnik, Russia Today or any other major Russian news outlet (all are under the direct controll of Kremlin) to see what they say there about Turkey.

It was Russians who created and sti support the PKK too. It was Russians who killed millions of Turks and Turkic people all around their empire back in the days too. It’s Russians whose biggest dream is making Istanbul an Ortodox Christian city again. Majority of Russians hate Turks and Muslims in the guts... don’t forget that.

Apparently Macron wants to mediate between Turkey and the YPG/PKK..

Someone please explain how we can call these people our allies??

New French government under Macron proved that they will follow Obama's PKK policy; arm and support them.

But they are not US :lol: No one take them serious, Macron tries to show himself as an "important big boi". If ever he sends French boys inbetween Turkish offensive and YPG rats, they will be bombed to hell.

Is there any official confirmation about this potential move and talks in Paris from anywhere outside Rudaw and some pro-YPG Twitter accouns?

If not then this is 99% fake news.

To all you idiots who wet their pants when thinking about Russia (probably Turks’s biggest archenemy in history)... just read the post above again to see what the truth is instead of blaming Hannibal blindly.

It was the Russian propaganda machine consisted of hundreds of fake news sites and thousands of Kremlin trolls who flooded the internet with news against Turkey since the start of the Syrian war. It’s them who still after every move we do accuse us of supporting ISIS and being a jihhadi supporters and etc.
Hannibal told you to just visit Sputnik, Russia Today or any other major Russian news outlet (all are under the direct controll of Kremlin) to see what they say there about Turkey.

It was Russians who created and sti support the PKK too. It was Russians who killed millions of Turks and Turkic people all around their empire back in the days too. It’s Russians whose biggest dream is making Istanbul an Ortodox Christian city again. Majority of Russians hate Turks and Muslims in the guts... don’t forget that.
Wow. I didn't know there was so much Feto here. Nobody says Russians are Charlie's angels but neither are the Americans and others. I only care about interests of Turkey. If my country's interests is to work with Russia that will happen. Even Erdogan agrees with this so I don't see what your problem is. Running a country is not like running a village grocery shop. Realpolitik is needed to survive.

This news about France have been apperad to be real.

But I heard humors that Russians want just Turkish Army to enter Tel Rifat without any FSA or Arabs.
Have you heard that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom